Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,978 members, 7,810,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Get Your PS4 Digital Games And PS Plus At A Very Cheap Price - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Get Your PS4 Digital Games And PS Plus At A Very Cheap Price (3432 Views)

Super Clean PS4 Digital Edition SOLD SOLD SOLD / Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. / Create PS Plus 14 Days Free Trial Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Your PS4 Digital Games And PS Plus At A Very Cheap Price by JIMMY1393: 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
XVIER:
he is legit, got games from him and he delivered.

Based on the pictures he showed he gives you an account that has those games...so he didn't give you the games...the account password can be changed anytime...assuming you are not his friend lying for him sef undecided
Re: Get Your PS4 Digital Games And PS Plus At A Very Cheap Price by Primee: 5:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
Hit me up for your PS4 games.. my number is on my signature.
Re: Get Your PS4 Digital Games And PS Plus At A Very Cheap Price by Primee: 11:47am On Nov 08, 2020
Available
Re: Get Your PS4 Digital Games And PS Plus At A Very Cheap Price by criseeda: 8:20am On Nov 09, 2020
JIMMY1393:

Nah ..a mature person wouldn't do what you did...faking reviews is not the way to move forward

Its not a fake review, I got the game from him which I had to download afresh even when I told him I already had the game and all I needed was to activate it.
Alot of information about the account is not shared, so if u are paying for an account, make sure u ask questions b4 u pay.

- you can only login ones.
-password for the account is changed/reset immediately, any mistake ur money is gone
-He gives u account for any region, regardless of the game data already installed, so u might have to download afresh.

I got the account, while trying to download it, I deleted the download mistakenly, I went back to the account and the password was already reset/changed.

That was when I got the rules I listed.

Aside this fact, he is a legit business man.

1 Like

Re: Get Your PS4 Digital Games And PS Plus At A Very Cheap Price by JIMMY1393: 9:35am On Nov 09, 2020
criseeda:

Its not a fake review, I got the game from him which I had to download afresh even when I told him I already had the game and all I needed was to activate it.
Alot of information about the account is not shared, so if u are paying for an account, make sure u ask questions b4 u pay.

- you can only login ones.
-password for the account is changed/reset immediately, any mistake ur money is gone
-He gives u account for any region, regardless of the game data already installed, so u might have to download afresh.

I got the account, while trying to download it, I deleted the download mistakenly, I went back to the account and the password was already reset/changed.

That was when I got the rules I listed.

Aside this fact, he is a legit business man.

I know how all these works...I share my account with friends ....and periodically the game would get locked and you'll have to verify license...what then do you do seeing as the password has been changed...the game isn't even legit yours as it's not associated with your account in any way...I would rather buy a full priced game and have it IN MY LIBRARY than what you guys are doing
Re: Get Your PS4 Digital Games And PS Plus At A Very Cheap Price by criseeda: 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
JIMMY1393:

I know how all these works...I share my account with friends ....and periodically the game would get locked and you'll have to verify license...what then do you do seeing as the password has been changed...the game isn't even legit yours as it's not associated with your account in any way...I would rather buy a full priced game and have it IN MY LIBRARY than what you guys are doing

Guess that make more sense, it's just temporary, anything goes wrong ur money gone and no refund.
Re: Get Your PS4 Digital Games And PS Plus At A Very Cheap Price by Primee: 10:58am On Nov 10, 2020
Get your games at cheap price
Re: Get Your PS4 Digital Games And PS Plus At A Very Cheap Price by Primee: 5:53am On Nov 18, 2020
PS plus account one year sold. Thanks for patronizing me
Re: Get Your PS4 Digital Games And PS Plus At A Very Cheap Price by Primee: 5:54am On Nov 18, 2020
Cold war sold, thanks for patronizing me

Re: Get Your PS4 Digital Games And PS Plus At A Very Cheap Price by Primee: 5:56am On Nov 18, 2020
God of war sold. Thanks for patronizing me
Re: Get Your PS4 Digital Games And PS Plus At A Very Cheap Price by goadson82: 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hello, I need Battlefield 1. What's the price?
Re: Get Your PS4 Digital Games And PS Plus At A Very Cheap Price by Primee: 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
goadson82:
Hello, I need Battlefield 1. What's the price?
hello boss. Please WhatsApp me on 07036085265
Re: Get Your PS4 Digital Games And PS Plus At A Very Cheap Price by Primee: 5:09am On Nov 22, 2020
FIFA21 sold. Thanks for patronizing me
Re: Get Your PS4 Digital Games And PS Plus At A Very Cheap Price by Primee: 12:25am On Nov 24, 2020
PS Plus sold. Thanks for patronizing me

Re: Get Your PS4 Digital Games And PS Plus At A Very Cheap Price by itsmolep(m): 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
Primee:
I base in kaduna.

Where in Kaduna ?, I’m at Kawo
Re: Get Your PS4 Digital Games And PS Plus At A Very Cheap Price by Primee: 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
itsmolep:

Where in Kaduna ?, I’m at Kawo
sorry for the late reply. I'm based in sabo we can meet in kasua
Re: Get Your PS4 Digital Games And PS Plus At A Very Cheap Price by Primee: 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
Mortal Kombat: Aftermath
NFS: payback
WWE2K20

All sold out. Thanks for patronizing me.

Re: Get Your PS4 Digital Games And PS Plus At A Very Cheap Price by afroman26: 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
Re: Get Your PS4 Digital Games And PS Plus At A Very Cheap Price by itsmolep(m): 10:36am On Dec 01, 2020
Re: Get Your PS4 Digital Games And PS Plus At A Very Cheap Price by Primee: 11:30am On Dec 09, 2020
Get your digital games at a very cheap price
Re: Get Your PS4 Digital Games And PS Plus At A Very Cheap Price by Primee: 1:53am On Dec 29, 2020
NBA2K21 sold. Thanks for patronizing me

Re: Get Your PS4 Digital Games And PS Plus At A Very Cheap Price by TradesmanFlex: 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2021
Interested
Re: Get Your PS4 Digital Games And PS Plus At A Very Cheap Price by typicalgamer(m): 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
Primee:
Mortal Kombat: Aftermath
NFS: payback
WWE2K20

All sold out. Thanks for patronizing me.

I know that Spiderman wallpaper anywhere.

That's xvier that is in the screenshot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Move Vs Wii Vs Kinect Compared :: Sony Wins It All / Photo: Playstation 5 Release Running 4K Resolution / Which Site Can I Download This Game From???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.