Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

FG/CAC Free Registration Vs Aggregators Charade - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG/CAC Free Registration Vs Aggregators Charade (1695 Views)

Aggregators Needed For A Fintech Company In Enugu / Nexit: Cac Is Not A Criteria For Qualifying For The Cbn Soft Loan / VOLUNTEER POSITION: #afcfta - AYE State Coordinators/smes Aggregators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG/CAC Free Registration Vs Aggregators Charade by Themarkethere: 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
The Federal Government of Nigeria and the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) is organizing a free business name Registration for 250,000 Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in Nigeria, as a form of business formalization support of the MSME Survival Fund.

There are aggregators to call to carry out the registration.

The question is why can't the federal government allow people submit their applications themselves after creating a portal for the program?

Now the aggregators are either putting their lines on busy or not picking calls at all. But you and I know they are busy registrating their networks, next you will hear the FG has successfully registered 25000 MSMEs for free.

If you have successfully registered under any aggregator please indicate and if you have not please share your experience calling the so called aggregators.

The mods should please take this to front page.
Re: FG/CAC Free Registration Vs Aggregators Charade by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
I won’t even bother with the Aggregator for my State of residence (won’t mention names). Typically the man is a political cow and my patience level is fast depleting.
Re: FG/CAC Free Registration Vs Aggregators Charade by najeem4reall(m): 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
kwara aggregator number is even saying switched off and At end it will all slots filled what a nation we found ourselves
Re: FG/CAC Free Registration Vs Aggregators Charade by tony4up: 11:55pm On Oct 20, 2020
I have called and called for Lagos State aggregator but nobody is picking it up ......
Re: FG/CAC Free Registration Vs Aggregators Charade by Themarkethere: 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
najeem4reall:
kwara aggregator number is even saying switched off and At end it will all slots filled what a nation we found ourselves
He must be among the smart aggregators that gave out their almost useless lines they can afford to switch off for the rest of the year.

The slots must have been filled before the useless list of aggregators even came out.
Re: FG/CAC Free Registration Vs Aggregators Charade by Themarkethere: 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
tony4up:
I have called and called for Lagos State aggregator but nobody is picking it up ......
This one mistakenly gave out a number he couldn't afford to off. Even when reached through watsapp they outrightly ignore.
Re: FG/CAC Free Registration Vs Aggregators Charade by najeem4reall(m): 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
Themarkethere:

He must be among the smart aggregators that gave out their almost useless lines they can afford to switch off for the rest of the year.

The slots must have been filled before the useless list of aggregators even camye out.
please how did we get into this mess as a nation national benefit turned to personal benefit Ogun punished them all

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG/CAC Free Registration Vs Aggregators Charade by nairalee(m): 10:59am On Oct 31, 2020
So it's not only in kaduna. The number never connects. I don't know who did this to our country

1 Like

Re: FG/CAC Free Registration Vs Aggregators Charade by EngrXrix(m): 11:24am On Oct 31, 2020
The one of Delta State has been switched off till date. It's just a scam. I won't be surprised they will tell us they had over 500000 applications.
Re: FG/CAC Free Registration Vs Aggregators Charade by vibrant: 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
Ekiti aggregator never picks up. Don't understand how people will take up a responsibility they are not ready to do. Only in a nation like Nigeria.
Re: FG/CAC Free Registration Vs Aggregators Charade by BREYZ: 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
Themarkethere:

This one mistakenly gave out a number he couldn't afford to off. Even when reached through watsapp they outrightly ignore.

I have the link for Lagos. Was able to chat him up .
Re: FG/CAC Free Registration Vs Aggregators Charade by BREYZ: 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
EngrXrix:
The one of Delta State has been switched off till date. It's just a scam. I won't be surprised they will tell us they had over 500000 applications.

Was able to reach him on WhatsApp but he's yet to forward the link.
Re: FG/CAC Free Registration Vs Aggregators Charade by tony4up: 5:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
BREYZ:

Oga plz throw the contact come for me 08032648883
Re: FG/CAC Free Registration Vs Aggregators Charade by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
BREYZ:

Was able to reach him on WhatsApp but he's yet to forward the link.
pls can u mention me when u get to him nd also can u give me his number
Re: FG/CAC Free Registration Vs Aggregators Charade by Themarkethere: 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
BREYZ:

I think they are responding now. I just hope they didn't fill up the slots with their connects before becoming accommodating to the public because it took over a week after the CAC registration officially started for them to respond.

1 Like

Re: FG/CAC Free Registration Vs Aggregators Charade by Themarkethere: 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
Anyone still finding it difficult to register should check www.brownvalleypartners.com.ng then open the link for your state of residence to apply.

It may not open immediately for some people but keep refreshing the page. Using a PC is preferable.

You will need to upload your passport, ID, and signature.
Cc: nairalee, vibrant, EngrXrix, tony4up, francisgodstime.

1 Like

Re: FG/CAC Free Registration Vs Aggregators Charade by JohnEazy(m): 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
Has any of them ask 4 money yet?
Re: FG/CAC Free Registration Vs Aggregators Charade by JohnEazy(m): 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2020
The 1 in my state told me to foward it to his email.
Re: FG/CAC Free Registration Vs Aggregators Charade by SleepDoctor: 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
I called and sent e-mail to the one in Oyo state, I have got no response till today. His phone is also no going.

This thread should be on front page. To ensure accountability.

(1) (Reply)

First Independent Power Limited (FIPL) Entry Level Engineering Trainee 2024 / Intercontinental-test Mix-up / Attention: Nnpc Batch 2 Interview Process For 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.