Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

#EndSARS: Masked Soldier Warns His Colleagues Against Shooting Of Protesters - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #EndSARS: Masked Soldier Warns His Colleagues Against Shooting Of Protesters (15996 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Policeman Slaps Soldier In Aba, Soldier Brings His Colleagues To Beat Police / Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Masked Soldier Warns His Colleagues Against Shooting Of Protesters by Berezuski: 7:59am On Oct 21, 2020
Chat from a Nigerian soldier
Please share..

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Masked Soldier Warns His Colleagues Against Shooting Of Protesters by ybalogs(m): 7:59am On Oct 21, 2020
donforeign:
Too many dead people in Lagos and tinubu ran to France
He don run? There goes all his political ambitions.
Re: #EndSARS: Masked Soldier Warns His Colleagues Against Shooting Of Protesters by wholesaleprize(m): 7:59am On Oct 21, 2020
if you are a Christian here please pray aloud the psalms 91 before going out for protest,

you shall not be harmed by stray bullets and thugs!

no matter how hot the shootings may be let's push this fight with spiritual weapons.

and believing in your hearts that you shall never be harmed!

indeed today will be a war!
let's go and burn down all government offices and most especially that useless aso rock in abuja.

am in tears right now seeing the deaths of my fellow protesters that where protesting at lekki toll gates.

look at how dead bodies are littered every where!
oh my gosh what have we done?

please let's come out in mass with weapons,guns and strong irons and sticks!

for those that are not strong enough should stone those military men with bottles of Champaign's and Heineken.

let's change this to a revolution.
let's take buhari out today!

the easy way to take this buhari out is to swiftly meet with a top gun snipper agent in the US or RUSSIA.

PAY THEM 1O MILLION DOLLARS,
AND YOU WILL HEAR BREAKING NEWS THE NEXT DAY THAT OUR BELOVED USELESS BUBU OR BUHARI IS DEAD!

WE CAN EVEN RAISE A GOFUNDS TO PROSECUTE THIS ACT OF SELFLESS FREEDOM

why is the people still crying like a baby?
let's act like matured men for once.

let's end this bullshit!
AND LETS BE FREE ONCE AND FOR ALL.

WE MOVE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Masked Soldier Warns His Colleagues Against Shooting Of Protesters by heryur(m): 7:59am On Oct 21, 2020
Soldier wet get sense
Re: #EndSARS: Masked Soldier Warns His Colleagues Against Shooting Of Protesters by Favoritedealer: 7:59am On Oct 21, 2020
Fixednaija:
Shatta Bandle mocks Davido networth!

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more Trending Gists...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPRxHQp3Lnc
E no go better for you

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Masked Soldier Warns His Colleagues Against Shooting Of Protesters by Sijo01(f): 7:59am On Oct 21, 2020
HQNigerianArmy have the nerve to tag him fake soldier

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Masked Soldier Warns His Colleagues Against Shooting Of Protesters by madridguy(m): 7:59am On Oct 21, 2020
God knows him and he will reward him for this act of sympathy.

He is a real soldier.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Masked Soldier Warns His Colleagues Against Shooting Of Protesters by TechyMm0: 7:59am On Oct 21, 2020
EndSARs is just one of the things to expect with the Economic down turn, more to happen
Re: #EndSARS: Masked Soldier Warns His Colleagues Against Shooting Of Protesters by tempex88(m): 7:59am On Oct 21, 2020
Nigerian Army has arrested the guy. He must be freed.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Masked Soldier Warns His Colleagues Against Shooting Of Protesters by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 21, 2020
Sensible soldier there o
faceland:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNMAa1RdAeY

In this video; a brave solider advice his comrade not to shot at civilians. He is obviously serving his nation as he was in a tent with insect sound at the background.

Explaining that those dying for our nation are paid N50k monthly when a bag of rice is N30k. So the fight of the civilian is also the fight of the youths in the military. You know, rationally explaining that if things are working as they should be, they would be no need to protest or deploy soldiers on the people they were to protect.

In case you guys don't know, our country is breaking. This was how Boko Haram started (the ransacking of police-stations and extra-judiciary killings). cry

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Masked Soldier Warns His Colleagues Against Shooting Of Protesters by malali: 7:59am On Oct 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Masked Soldier Warns His Colleagues Against Shooting Of Protesters by leisuretym: 8:00am On Oct 21, 2020
ngr

Re: #EndSARS: Masked Soldier Warns His Colleagues Against Shooting Of Protesters by milkyworld(m): 8:00am On Oct 21, 2020
It is starting...
Re: #EndSARS: Masked Soldier Warns His Colleagues Against Shooting Of Protesters by Temptee101(m): 8:00am On Oct 21, 2020
Buhari is a devil.

The end of this zoo is getting pretty closer than we ever imagined.

The tempo must be sustained across board at all cost.
Re: #EndSARS: Masked Soldier Warns His Colleagues Against Shooting Of Protesters by Favoritedealer: 8:00am On Oct 21, 2020
Today we will troop out in our thousands and avenge our fallen young ones,we owe them at least that ,any force that moves to stop us will not see the end of today

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Masked Soldier Warns His Colleagues Against Shooting Of Protesters by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:00am On Oct 21, 2020
Fixednaija:
Shatta Bandle mocks Davido networth!

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more Trending Gists...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPRxHQp3Lnc
are you mad?

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Masked Soldier Warns His Colleagues Against Shooting Of Protesters by frankblinkz(m): 8:01am On Oct 21, 2020
I'm happy a co soldier has affirmed the killings to be linked with the Nigerian Army.
God bless the Good soldier, it's a fight for all

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Masked Soldier Warns His Colleagues Against Shooting Of Protesters by Gabson001(m): 8:01am On Oct 21, 2020
baba e Jo SORO SOKE KI WON GBO O
Re: #EndSARS: Masked Soldier Warns His Colleagues Against Shooting Of Protesters by seguno2: 8:05am On Oct 21, 2020
MajesticKris:
I know our politicians Now!!
Will be soooo SCARED To Come out in public....

Politicians scared?
Are you kidding me
The 200 million mumus in the geographical area called Naijeriya will continue to hail their own personal persons who are politicians and private sector rogues. We only point fingers at the rogues who we have no connection with.
Re: #EndSARS: Masked Soldier Warns His Colleagues Against Shooting Of Protesters by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:05am On Oct 21, 2020
When dey where recruiting BK to join the army as repented BK what do you guys think that this day will never come?

Many youth waiting for Buhari to address the youth...lol
Is like waiting for ship at the airport when Nnamdi Kalu were shouting Buhari is dead you guys think he was a fool....let the president come and address the nation nah make I see

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Masked Soldier Warns His Colleagues Against Shooting Of Protesters by maiquel: 8:06am On Oct 21, 2020
sammysmiles:
Why is he masking his face
Are you asking because you don't or you're just being plain...
I don't want to say what's on my mind, but don't ask stupid questions again.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Masked Soldier Warns His Colleagues Against Shooting Of Protesters by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 21, 2020
PresidentAtiku:
are you mad?
I wan swear for the nigga! Wetin dey do us for this country nah?
Re: #EndSARS: Masked Soldier Warns His Colleagues Against Shooting Of Protesters by sammysmiles(m): 8:10am On Oct 21, 2020
maiquel:

Are you asking because you don't or you're just being plain...
I don't want to say what's on my mind, but don't ask stupid questions again.
Maybe I don't understand the rhythm of the music..... May I know why he is masked?
Re: #EndSARS: Masked Soldier Warns His Colleagues Against Shooting Of Protesters by MickzyDonald: 8:58am On Oct 21, 2020
The old man us finished
Re: #EndSARS: Masked Soldier Warns His Colleagues Against Shooting Of Protesters by faceland: 9:14am On Oct 21, 2020
NaijaGoBetter20:
For given advice, he has been tagged cyber criminal by Nigeria army.

Unbelievable. I hope he doesn't admit to it.
Re: #EndSARS: Masked Soldier Warns His Colleagues Against Shooting Of Protesters by faceland: 9:21am On Oct 21, 2020
tempex88:
Nigerian Army has arrested the guy. He must be freed.

This is too much injustice. It's as if they don't believe in karma or fear God.
Re: #EndSARS: Masked Soldier Warns His Colleagues Against Shooting Of Protesters by SunnySlad(m): 11:51am On Oct 21, 2020
We the youths ought to start channelling same attitude, efforts, zeal, and passion we extend to other sectors of live into the activities of politics. The government have so long had their way with us. They spit to our faces and tells us open lies!
We should know how the game is played! This so called government use vulnerable youths to perpetrate their ill vises. Those youth who allow themselves to be used lack wisdom, knowledge and understanding. The peanut you are been paid will not last a lifetime! You will definitely exhaust it all and after that what? You crawl up to them for other assignments? Shame, because you could have definitely asked for your rights which in turn will provide an enabling environment for you to better your future and become less dependent on those who steal your life away only to offer you vinegar for solace.
If you know how this guys play the political game then you should know that Anti #EndSars prostesters or otherwise called hoodlums are no other people but government sponsored agency. The question is: why would the government engage in such act? I will give you the answer to such questions.....
#EndSars protest is beyond government control as the youths have refused to be cowed away from the streets. The government fear as such actions might turn revolutionary because they don't have any plan of looking into the agitation of the youths. Now they have sat down and thought over the whole situation, how do we get rid of this youths out of the streets before they sink our ship? Now they were able to come up with a plan..... Let's use their vulnerable brethren against them!
How you ask me,
Okay, we can't send the military out their because this youths are peaceful protesters and they don't want to see the Police officers as it stands. Let's create confusion, anarchy, crisis, unrest and disruption of the whole #EndSars protest so the process will look violent after which we will have a reason for sending in the military!
Now does this situation makes sense to you?
This is a ploy of the government to end the #EndSars protest..... Unfortunately for the government we are wiser!!!! There is no going back to this national call of duty. #EndSars #UnitedYouth, #InSolidarity, #Wefearnogun #Ourcriesmustbeheard #Endtobadleadership #OneVoice #YouthRennaissance #ClarionCall #YouthLivesMatters

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teenager Sells Father’s Baby For N250k (photo) / Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional / Newborn Baby Abandoned In Garin-Kontagora, Niger State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.