Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Peaceful Protest In Nigeria: A Waste Of Time. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peaceful Protest In Nigeria: A Waste Of Time. (359 Views)

Memoranda Submission For State Police By Govs A Waste Of Time – Makinde / Residents Embark On A Peaceful Protest Over Badagry Expressway Bad Roads - Photo / Ganduje Removes Kwankwaso Red Cap From Supporter's Head, Dumps It Inside A Waste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peaceful Protest In Nigeria: A Waste Of Time. by Tumbulum: 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
Do you know why they are shooting at you at lekki gate while moving bokoharam terrorist with military jet to be housed and granted amnesty?
The reason is because Nigerian Government does not respect peaceful protesters.

This is the same reason they are begging the herdsmen to accept ruga and all manner of goodies. The herdsmen are vicious and attack both civilians and soldiers without mercy.

I for one do not believe in peaceful protest. Give me a gun and let face the military. Its bullet to bullet. Anyone who get hit will die. Nigeria government only reepect violent people.

Use your head Nigerian youths.if you must protest, wear a bullet proof and be ready to engage them tit for tat with a loaded gun. The Nigerian army have never won any war on their own.they do not have the moral or the courage to sustain a long war. Go check history and confirm my assertion.

1 Like

Re: Peaceful Protest In Nigeria: A Waste Of Time. by ibuildstuff(m): 9:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
Omo I shock, hard man hard man, am almost crying.

I give up honestly. They probably want gun for gun. And someday they will get gun for gun. It's a promise.

1 Like

Re: Peaceful Protest In Nigeria: A Waste Of Time. by Fash20: 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
Government only understand one thing. VIOLENCE.
Re: Peaceful Protest In Nigeria: A Waste Of Time. by Baiser(m): 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
If you think peaceful protest can work in Nigeria, Ask ASUU

1 Like

Re: Peaceful Protest In Nigeria: A Waste Of Time. by Tumbulum: 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
Violence pays here and nothing else.if you are not ready to be violent please stay in your house. Buhari no send you and infact he is happy to see you dead so that he will drive fear into others who many come up against him.
Re: Peaceful Protest In Nigeria: A Waste Of Time. by ePoster: 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
I agree completely! It's difficult, but to the the government's attention, we have to play their dirty games. It's extremely annoying when people tell the protesters to back down since the disbandment of sars. How do you expect us to quit fighting for our right to live in a country where the government finds it so easy to deploy the military to gun down its citezens protesting peacefully?
#endthegovernent
Re: Peaceful Protest In Nigeria: A Waste Of Time. by criuze(m): 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
the protest need a clean organization into a defined revolution

(1) (Reply)

[endsars Protest] You Must Act Before It Is Too Late ― Obasanjo Warns Buhari / Lekki Massacre: Adeboye Condemns Attack, Says Army Making Situation Unmanageble / Nigerian Youths Did Not Carry Out Any Attack On Govt Facilities!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.