Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,656 members, 7,955,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

ENDSARS: UN In Nigeria And Still Death Toll Raises - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ENDSARS: UN In Nigeria And Still Death Toll Raises (561 Views)

Endsars - Un Orders Nigerian Government, As Fg Reveals Plans To... / Lekki Shootings: Death Toll Not More Than Two – Governor Abiodun / #ENDSARS:UN Responds To Burna Boy's Request To Sanction Nigeria Government Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ENDSARS: UN In Nigeria And Still Death Toll Raises by kingui(m): 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
Bloody Country!
When I told people that UN is not a good partner, they were like I should shut up.
Read history!
Read the stories of the African wars and the role of UN!
Read what it means to have a blue
barret standing army!
I thought they said UN is in a close door meeting in this country, No camera! No press! What are they discussing and people are dying?
How do you explain that the same day they came in, is the same night that massive killings are going on.
Even if the president had issued an order before hand, could their presence not soft pedal things till the meeting is done?
-Ibekwe
#endsars
#endpolicebrutality
#endbadgovernance
#endgovernmentbrutality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS: UN In Nigeria And Still Death Toll Raises by bishopochuko178(m): 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
I don't trust the UN in Africa matters

Re: ENDSARS: UN In Nigeria And Still Death Toll Raises by kingui(m): 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
bishopochuko178:
I don't trust the UN in Africa matters
My brother I tell you. Someone should explain it oh? How can we explain it. What are they bloody discussing. That's my own problem. We have been seeing shouting but not to this extent. Now they enter and the whole flag is red.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS: UN In Nigeria And Still Death Toll Raises by Samyj247: 1:01am On Oct 21, 2020
Don't wait for UN. #Killsoldiers #Killpolice Now

#BurnHousesofPoliticians Now
#KillPoliticiansNow.

only when you do this before the world can help you
Re: ENDSARS: UN In Nigeria And Still Death Toll Raises by bishopochuko178(m): 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
UN gives and takes from you, I don't what they need before they can help...

(1) (Reply)

Security Now Battling Thugs At Toll Gate / ENDSARS : Massive CROWD In Calabar Today / The New Face Of The Nigerian Army.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.