Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry (17634 Views)

Governor Otti Sets Up Judicial Panel To Probe Past Administration / EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters / #EndSARS: Governor Oyetola Joins Protest, Escapes Assassination Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by brosom(m): 10:53am On Oct 21, 2020
j
Re: EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:54am On Oct 21, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Alaye.. protest never finish you dey set up panel ??
You no go wait make protest finish ??
Nawa oo
Re: EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Racoon(m): 10:54am On Oct 21, 2020
The damage have already been done.Restructure or divide this nation.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Coldie(m): 10:55am On Oct 21, 2020
I have been extorted by sars be for 10k do just walking
Re: EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Merimental(m): 10:55am On Oct 21, 2020
banmee:
Lol....."Judicial Panel". It's been long i've heard that term. So, Nigerians are still panelling. These guys will never change.

panel dat will inquire for 12 months
Re: EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by kayjay69(m): 10:56am On Oct 21, 2020
The last set of people we should be hearing from right now are politicians from both parties. That things have deteriorated this bad is a clear indication of failed leadership at every level but leadership has been failing us over the years, it did not start with Buhari (I am not a Buhari supporter, I despise him for all he stands for) nor did it start today.

We need to agitated for restructuring, with a view to eventually splitting. It is the first step in the right direction. Anything short of this is only a scam that will be short lived before things go back to business as usual.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Cassandrax: 10:56am On Oct 21, 2020
Enugu state government has warned you all. Don't be fooled.

The same set of people that brought this government on us due to selfish interest and lied for five years that the government is working and that there is no insecurity when people are dying in hundreds are now trying to pull the government down by force, the government will return fire for fire because they were duly elected. Be wise.

If the buhari government had favoured that particular section of the country by giving them juicy appointments and promising them presidency, I swear they would be no protest today from this particular section of the country.

Remember this same set of people were laughing and rejoicing when crocodile smile and python dance went to the SS and SE.

Be wise.

I am not against anyone, just making common sense.
ASDFCVBNQWER
Re: EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by oyeb15: 10:56am On Oct 21, 2020
To Hell with WIKE. we are taking d fight to government houses. Any government convoy weh mistakenly enter my area go hear am. Everybody dey mad right now
Re: EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by stonemind(f): 10:56am On Oct 21, 2020
Pelaiye2703:
I have never been this broken in my entire 30 years on earth. I couldn’t sleep last night. I think the best way to live now is to get ready to die. This is too much to bear.

Hmm my brother you are not alone, I can't even go to work today..
Re: EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by sowilli: 10:57am On Oct 21, 2020
Must he mention Ameachi
Re: EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:57am On Oct 21, 2020
grin
Re: EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Shadysen: 10:58am On Oct 21, 2020
no b small tin
Re: EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by chrisxxx(m): 10:58am On Oct 21, 2020
dapsoneh:
I totally condemn the attacks on the peacefully protesting youths at the Leki toll gate yesterday. However, some pertinent questions must be answered.
What if Tinubu was responsible for the mayhem?
What if it was political manipulations to end Tinubu's reign in Lagos?
What if it was directed at taking Lagos by force in 2023?
What if Tinubu did not have a hand in the killings?
What if Buhari ordered the Army to shoot knowingfully well that Army will never get involved in issues like this except an order is given?
What if some , what if....so many questions need to be answered
#themonstersyoumade...
The annoyance with Tinubu is that he vouched for Buhari. He is seen as Buhari's surety. When we cant get to the debtor, we go for the surety. Tinubu may have done no wrong personally.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 21, 2020
and you think that will work - it is too late for this - the lines have been drawn and blood must out. i pity nairaland owner for speaking against the protest. your business shall collapse when civil war ensues and you will be trapped and duly served.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Omezif(m): 10:59am On Oct 21, 2020
He's on right way but i thougt it is too late, he would have started before protest. Acting in time would have prevented current protest we are witnessing today.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Theboss100(m): 11:00am On Oct 21, 2020
I always known Ameachi to be a betrayal. He cannot change. Same to you Ameachi
Re: EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by DexterousOne(m): 11:01am On Oct 21, 2020
nBag:
even you. you will soon hear from us.

No religion, No tribe, No race, No state, No party.. we in this all together

the pain you all gave us for 60years now is returning to your heads.

Yesso
Re: EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by michoim(m): 11:02am On Oct 21, 2020
This broadcast is mainly an anti-Rotimi Amaechi broadcast. What a poor governor! This is all you have to say in the midst of crisis...pointing accusing fingers
Re: EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by InvertedHammer: 11:03am On Oct 21, 2020
/
Judicial Panel of Inquiry and Committees are gimmick in Nigeria. They achieve nothing. It is a waste of everyone's time and public fund. Any recommendations will be archived to collect dust. That's all.

\
Re: EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by DexterousOne(m): 11:06am On Oct 21, 2020
Cassandrax:
Enugu state government has warned you all. Don't be fooled.

The same set of people that brought this government on us due to selfish interest and lied for five years that the government is working and that there is no insecurity when people are dying in hundreds are now trying to pull the government down by force, the government will return fire for fire because they were duly elected. Be wise.

If the buhari government had favoured that particular section of the country by giving them juicy appointments and promising them presidency, I swear they would be no protest today from this particular section of the country.

Remember this same set of people were laughing and rejoicing when crocodile smile and python dance went to the SS and SE.

Be wise.

I am not against anyone, just making common sense.
ASDFCVBNQWER

Stop talking this crap
In the south west as a whole in 2015

Buhari only got a net vote of less than 600k

So the SW has a significant population AGAINST this presidency

In 2019
APC lost in two states in the SW

So stop this narrative please

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by BruncleZuma: 11:06am On Oct 21, 2020
60 years
Re: EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by gassbee: 11:08am On Oct 21, 2020
After all his initial gra gra
Re: EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by oyeb15: 11:09am On Oct 21, 2020
We Urge all political office holders ADCs to join this protest and effect citizens arrest on these theives. A beta Nigeria is 4 all
Re: EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 21, 2020
See security men-in-suit coordinating thugs/hoodlums to cause violence and fight peaceful #ENDsars protesters in Wuse 2, Abuja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJrcAOvezvo

Police men also coordinating thugs at Apo Primary School, Abuja, to continue violence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xftdogn0eVY

Sponsored thugs burning Igbo/Mgbuka on-sale vehicles at Kabusa Junction, Abuja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POlh6Fi1M-c
Re: EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by lanrywest: 11:11am On Oct 21, 2020
We started the protest at otun ekiti
End Nigeria now

Re: EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by bennyann: 11:19am On Oct 21, 2020
Ayt27:
A high percentage of you here on Nairaland are shitty sighted tribalistic bigots, I have been on Twitter for 3 days straight and no form of Yoruba vs Igbo vs Hausa.

People are out there fighting for the Nation, fighting collectively and you Nairalanders are here doing Tribalism. Lend your voice on Twitter retweet aggressively, create awareness, it's the guys on Twitter that have created this news you are all reading on Nairaland.

NAIRALAND is a toxic place, it pulls you into it's toxicity created by it's people, boys vs girls , north vs south, Fvck! No one is one nairaland, come out and help the Nation, come on Twitter . You lots are runts of the litter your media platform can't do shii and you are all here spilling thrash about Tribalism. Why that's because if you use Nairaland alot you tend to shut out other platforms.

If Nigeria better today na all of us go enjoy am

This is our time to break free from these chains, from the pole we have been tied to. If none of you can discern that the time is ripe for a new Nigeria then SHAME on you. We will not be shackled for another generation or 40 years

Rise up Elephant Nation and let's break away from this system.
#EndSars
#EndBadGovernanceinNigeria
#LekkiGenocide
#LekkiTollgate

I'm with you on this.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by PropertyVendor(m): 11:20am On Oct 21, 2020
Formality.........
Re: EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 21, 2020
Ayt27:
A high percentage of you here on Nairaland are shitty sighted tribalistic bigots, I have been on Twitter for 3 days straight and no form of Yoruba vs Igbo vs Hausa.

People are out there fighting for the Nation, fighting collectively and you Nairalanders are here doing Tribalism. Lend your voice on Twitter retweet aggressively, create awareness, it's the guys on Twitter that have created this news you are all reading on Nairaland.

NAIRALAND is a toxic place, it pulls you into it's toxicity created by it's people, boys vs girls , north vs south, Fvck! No one is one nairaland, come out and help the Nation, come on Twitter . You lots are runts of the litter your media platform can't do shii and you are all here spilling thrash about Tribalism. Why that's because if you use Nairaland alot you tend to shut out other platforms.

If Nigeria better today na all of us go enjoy am

This is our time to break free from these chains, from the pole we have been tied to. If none of you can discern that the time is ripe for a new Nigeria then SHAME on you. We will not be shackled for another generation or 40 years

Rise up Elephant Nation and let's break away from this system.
#EndSars
#EndBadGovernanceinNigeria
#LekkiGenocide
#LekkiTollgate
Who uses nairaland! Na Twitter we dey sleep where millions can hear you in seconds. Nairaland is a toxic tribalistic forum.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by PDPdestroyer(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2020
dapsoneh:
I totally condemn the attacks on the peacefully protesting youths at the Leki toll gate yesterday. However, some pertinent questions must be answered.
What if Tinubu was responsible for the mayhem?
What if it was political manipulations to end Tinubu's reign in Lagos?
What if it was directed at taking Lagos by force in 2023?
What if Tinubu did not have a hand in the killings?
What if Buhari ordered the Army to shoot knowingfully well that Army will never get involved in issues like this except an order is given?
What if some , what if....so many questions need to be answered
#themonstersyoumade...
This is no longer a matter of "what if" the signs are just so obvious the end-goal is to cripple Tinubu and Lagos State economy. Why would any sane person even finger Tinubu in all of this? Does the army take orders from Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Asour: 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
Patriotic9ja:
Ahh so he finally did. He was boasting the other day not to.

Show he's wise. Changing one's mind positively is a hallmark of the wise.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Patriotic9ja(m): 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
Asour:

Show he's wise. Changing one's mind positively is a hallmark of the wise.

Yeah he is. Good. Anything to bring back normalcy is welcomed

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Rovly: 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
Wike , you have already passed judgement based on the contents of your broadcast. So, needless of setting up any panel, on less you are talking about appeal panel. "Who you deceive die well"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Justice Ayo Salami Reinstated As President Of Court Of Appeal? / Arase Decorates Newly Promoted Police Officers / Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.