Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Jos #endsars Protest End Up Igniting Old Religion Crisis - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jos #endsars Protest End Up Igniting Old Religion Crisis (454 Views)

Tracking Stolen Cars: How Canadian Stolen Cars End Up In Lagos (Video) / Religion Crisis Deepens In Bauchi As Police And Youths Clash / Nigerian Gather At Eagle Square To Protest End Sars Moved To IGP Office Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jos #endsars Protest End Up Igniting Old Religion Crisis by nairalander2020(m): 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
i wont lie, i didnt go to protest.
so today i comot go my small hustle ooo
around 2 pm them call one of my guy say the the fight for we area,me i con the reason nam say maybe na de protest now, so i just the do my thing.
30min later another news con enter say them burn church.
ohboy na so for their my hair raise,naso i start to find how i go reach houseo oo.me i no con hold my phone for body i leave vam for house make e charge because two days nepa the do us yawa, as in the like surfing i dont want to come back and hear story.
i was curious to know what was happening so i collect my guy phone,dail my momcy number make i no how e the be.
na so she start the tell me make i avoid junction occupy by moslem peoplw,i ask say wetin the happen she tell me say hausa boys con chances protester say the wan spoil buhari regime na so them start throwing stones at protesters.
ok oo naso i comot block keke as we the go the man come drop us have say him no fit enter inside because him too na christian him be,all this drama happen today ne ooo.
we con drop we be four in number,naso we use leg coutinue de journey.
we had to pass an area where the christian are on the right and the hausa on the left.
we were pass i was the one behind then i saw a guy coming toward the christian guy, the guy was just dangling as his walk i though his was high or something,then i look at his cloth i saw a strange design i started wondering what color is that.
then it hit on me gba!it was blood then he just collaspe their.
we took him to the hospital we had 4 deep matchet wound and he lose to much blood at that my phone was not their i could have capture de whole thing.
Re: Jos #endsars Protest End Up Igniting Old Religion Crisis by ajailer(m): 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
we know the north is a dark zone and therefore am not surprised by this

1 Like

Re: Jos #endsars Protest End Up Igniting Old Religion Crisis by Fmghewzy(m): 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nigeria is finished,may God help us all
Re: Jos #endsars Protest End Up Igniting Old Religion Crisis by chinchonglee(m): 11:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
Some pple sha

(1) (Reply)

Change Dp To Blooded Nigeria Flag / BREAKING: Youths Loot COVID-19 Palliatives In Awka [VIDEO] / DJ Switch Finally Reveals How Many People Died At Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.