Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Please I Need Help Urgently - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please I Need Help Urgently (293 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help Urgently by Niceessien(m): 11:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
Good day God fearing ladies and Gentlemen please I need of everybody here. My name is Essien and the young Man in this picture is my very best friend, we have been living together for four years now in our one room apartment, just doing normal hustling together. So it was last two week that he started complaining of leg pain but it wasn't serious so we just went a nearby chemist and get some drugs but the pain didn't stop
He just managed to sleep that night but to my greatest surprised when wake up the next day my friend was in severe pain and the leg had swell up already...
To be honest in this last two weeks we have spent everything we had, until yesterday that I met one woman that promise to cure him but our problem now is she's asking for ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND NAIRA in which we don't have.....
Please am asking, am pleading infact am even begging the general public to help me... I only need at least FIFTY THOUSAND NAIRA to give the woman so she can start the treatment maybe today or tomorrow.
Please if God touch ur heard... just drop anything here for me, please nothing is too small and nothing is too big and God Almighty will bless you
This my account details
Firstbank
Nsikan Essien

Re: Please I Need Help Urgently by Kestolove(m): 12:03am On Oct 21, 2020
God!!! Village people don get dix one
Re: Please I Need Help Urgently by Niceessien(m): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2020
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

National Broadcast: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Read Full Text) / SW PARLIAMENT: Your Charity Begins In Ibadan. Put It Into Practice. / FG Begins Distribution Of Free Electricity Meters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.