Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Viral News: #unharmed - A Contemplation Of Tsa Part 1.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Viral News: #unharmed - A Contemplation Of Tsa Part 1.. (166 Views)

TSA Agents Are Caught On Camera Stealing From Luggage Miami / Woman Escapes Unharmed After Heavy Wind Blew Off Her Windows And Wall At Night / Corruption: Buhari Directs PACAC To Sell Assets Forfeited, Remit Funds To TSA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Viral News: #unharmed - A Contemplation Of Tsa Part 1.. by Temidayo698(m): 12:58am On Oct 21, 2020
VIRAL NEWS: #Unharmed - A Contemplation of TSA Part 1..

Untill now, I have been quiet about the on going protest for reasons best known to me.

But tonight, is a scene of the covert that has been happening!

Again I looked and saw all the oppression that was taking place under the Sun..

I saw the tears of the oppressed and they have no comforter: Power was on the side of their oppressors and they have no comforter.

And I declared that the dead who had already died, are happier than the living, who are still alive.

But better than both is he who has not yet been, who has not seen the evil that is done under the SUN.

What can justify the authorization of lethal force on peaceful protesters?

Soldiers are trained to act on "order received".
Yet this evil will be coverted, come daybreak.

This is wickedness under the SUN.

There is a man,...

Trained to kill or be killed.

Trained to do the unspeakable in other to protect his nation, his people, his kinsmen, his parent, his siblings, his wife, his children.

He takes lives, and justify his conscience that he is protecting his countrymen and his loved ones.

He holds the gun, unflinching fires at the protestors..

His conscience asks
"Are these not the people you told me you were protecting when you were up north?".
Once again, he justify himself...

And he answers, I do what am trained to do,..
They maybe fellow citizens, but they are unscrupulous elements i.e. Non Relatives, Non Friends,...

The Man behind the Gun ditch his conscience once again to do the unthinkable to citizens of his nation someone else's sibling, Family.

I saw the attrocities committed on the oppressed: power was on the side of their oppressors.

The Man behind the Gun..

Will you be able to justify your conscience when you receive the "order" to kill your friend, your siblings, your parent, your wife, your children?

Will thy stone cold heart melt?

(1) (Reply)

ICC Prosecutor Acknowledges Receipt Of #endsars Crime Petition / Fraud! Enetsud Drags Tic Ilorin To Icpc Over N27 Million Projects / How 6 Police Asps Were Kidnapped By Bandits; Families Asked To Pay N100m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.