Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

I Love To Shake The Game, Shaking The Gamo! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Love To Shake The Game, Shaking The Gamo! (354 Views)

Why Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo Is Shaking The Table / 20 Things In 2020 That Will Shape And Shake The Year / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love To Shake The Game, Shaking The Gamo! by DCatt: 1:36am On Oct 21, 2020
I thought about this a few days ago and then I saw this today. I could swear that I heard someone shouted "chaz" or "chop" among the protesters in lekki yesterday. Is this what we are seeing in Nigeria? Has the Antifa landed in Nigeria? We know George Soros loves to cause chaos all over the world and rumor had it back then that Hilary was funding boko haram through some leaders during Jonathan tenure. I no want talk too much so my post can last for here o!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD1b-p4pkNM

(1) (Reply)

12 Days Of Protests And Failed Leadership / Beware Of New Accounts Pushing Tribalism And Spreading Lies / Where Is President Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.