Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,290 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Learn How You Can Use Google Ads To Get Massive Custommers, Sales Or Leads NOW! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How You Can Use Google Ads To Get Massive Custommers, Sales Or Leads NOW! (231 Views)

How To Use Facebook Ads To Your Advantage With This New Software / How To Use Facebook Ads To Your Advantage With This New Software / Try Bulksms Targeted Ads To Promote Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How You Can Use Google Ads To Get Massive Custommers, Sales Or Leads NOW! by Timking123: 1:36am On Oct 21, 2020
Learn How to Advertise on Google The Biggest website in the world with just $1 and get 200+ customers per day.

Do you know that more than 60Million Nigerians Search Something on Google everyday??
Do you know that if you advertise on Google and someone makes a search related to your product your product will appear??

Do you run a Boutique Business, Car dealer Business, Hair dressing Business, Shop Biz, Consultant Agency or Pastry (Cake Baker) Business?
Do you sell clothes, Wigs, Shoes, Cars, Phones, Laptops, Jewelries, Furniture or anything people can search online?

Do you know you can run and advert very cheap on Google with only $1 (N360) and get 200 - 1000 customers in a single day all over the world?
I have written an Ebook That shows how i keep getting 100-200 customers daily from Google to my business here in Nigeria without even going to my shop.

This Ebook comes with full screenshots and is 56 pages.
Everyone can understand this eBook even a primary 6 certificate holder can understand the eBook.
The price for this eBook is N2,500 only and price will be N12,000 after Dec 10th...

How to get:
Message me on Whatsapp> https:///573u6a

Note: The price of N2,500 ends on December 10th and this Ebook will start selling for its normal price of N12,000
Once you buy the eBook and you like what you see, please come back and drop a nice Review.

Here is what you will learn:
Why You Should Run Ads on Google.
How to Create Google Advert Account.
How to link you account to Google Analytics
How to create Google search Adverts with $1
How to optimize Google search adverts
How to Create Google search Image/Video Ads
How to Create Adverts on YouTube
How to Optimize Youtube Adverts
Lear all the Important Google Tools
Learn All Important Google Metrics
Ebook Price: 2,500 only

Message me on Whatsapp> 08166427575 or messenger by clicking here> https:///573u6a

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Register Your Business Now / Oven Fresh Bread / Buy And Sell ( EKITI ONLY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.