Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

#EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters (82653 Views)

2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees / Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) / #EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters by rita25(f): 9:03am On Oct 21, 2020
GOD PUNISH YOU...SEYI TINUBU GOD PUNISH YOUR FATHER .... I WOULD HAVE SWORN FOR YOU BUT KARMA WILL CATCH UP WITH YOUR FATHERS GENERATION YOU,YOUR CHILDREN AND ALL UNBORN IN THAT GENERATION. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters by Adegold1993(m): 9:03am On Oct 21, 2020
Racoon:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/20/endsars-ex-lagos-governor-tinubu-justifies-use-force-peaceful-protesters-president

...And this is the one of the reasona why yorubaland has been experiencing set back ever since. Mayetti Allah accused you of trying to overthrown bubu base on your ambition, and you tinubu started saying rubbish to your people. Coward cry cry.
Re: #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters by speedchariot(m): 9:09am On Oct 21, 2020
Tinubu is a bad boy.
Re: #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters by ajl: 9:11am On Oct 21, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Please for the safety of lives, avoid protest now. Life is essentially don't goan get ya self
killed because of protest. The death of our past leaders have never change anything until now. Is it your death that will change anything?

Remember even you die today, the hustle for justice, good government, EndSars, etc still continue. Be wise!!!!

Modify

Am not standing against the protest if it's a peaceful one. But the protest is turning into chaos and lots of live are been killed on a daily basis, which is not suppose to.

Na person wey get life dey protest. !!!!

I will advise, we withdraw for a little since our lives are under threat.

There is another way to fight them. Hit them where it hurts. Target their assets. They own properties and other assets all over Nigeria and in foreign countries. Time to hit them hard. How could be few people fight and win hundreds of millions of people.
Re: #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 21, 2020
deelobe:

May that finger you raised in that picture choke you. Idiots, efulefu, agbaya, ole, oyi.

What a nerve! The blood of those you murdered will be on your generations yet unborn. May trouble not depart from your lineage. What promises. It isn't business as usual.

With people like this, if Nigeria divides will it not be worse.

Who did Tinubu "murder"? What power does he have to command the Army, NPF or any of our armed forces? The man made a comment as an officially powerless Nigerian, as he is entitled to, and you link that all the way to murder?

The curse you lay against Tinubu and his generations unborn will revert to you and your family because it is clear you are not a God-fearing, just or fair-minded person.

Someone says he believes the Government has to use force to restore law and order if necessary, a perfectly responsible and adult statement , and you are accusing him of murder.

Obviously clear many of you had your ethnocentric issues with Tinubu already and were just waiting for any opportunity to pounce on him.

I personally don't give a toss about people like you. Ie hypocrites and teibalists. Just hope Yorubas are watching and learning to see what haters are making of Yoruba leaders while saying nothing about Peter Obi and Willie Obiano who directly abetted the brutal killings of their fellow Nigerians at the hands of SARS demon.

No single Yoruba Governor or leader is accused of doing similar to what Obiano and Obi did to date. Yet you people now want to surreptitiously make them the ugly face of these protests.

Intelligent Yorubas are watching.
Re: #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters by Princepk212(m): 9:14am On Oct 21, 2020
FROM SETTING POLICE STATION ON FIRE, BREAKING CORRECTIONAL FACILITY, BREAKING INTO BANKS, KIDNAPPING, RAPE, DISRUPTION OF PUBLIC MOVEMENTS TO MENTION BUT FEW. IT'S TIME TO BE OFF THE STREET #ENDSARS-PROTESTERS YOUR DEMANDS IS CLEAR AND STRAIGHT. THE MOVEMENT IS GETTING BLOODY. #YOUR LIFE IS PRECIOUS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters by sweetrace(f): 9:14am On Oct 21, 2020
Oshigun:

Indeed and what shows this protests has been hijacked by criminals, anarchists, seccessionists and enemies of the present Government more than the fact that "protestors" don't wish to come to the negotiating table?

This is because there is now a hardcore element not interested in dialogue, indicating they have no interest in solutions, and only want to remain on the road causing disruption to the lives of many hardworking and law-abiding Nigerians who are now fed up.

These criminals and anarchist pretending to be protestors are hellbent on completing the 'mission's for their respective paymasters.

The likes of Falz and Aisha Yesufu asked protestors to go home and obey the law. They refused and called them cowards.

At some stage the Government has to move to regain control before total anarchy overwhelms us all.

Exactly!
Re: #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters by davit: 9:23am On Oct 21, 2020
Mine showed call forwarding. Imagine that.
olatade:
Hello everyone. Please if you live in Nigeria especially, read and follow the instructions. I just checked all my three lines and they were all being monitored but I have deactivated them.
PLEASE CHECK ON YOUR PHONE TO KNOW IF SECURITY AGENTS ARE MONITORING YOUR LINE. THE STEPS ARE VERY SIMPLE.

This is Very very informative!!
They can be monitoring your calls, data and texts.

Please dial *#61# on your phone to know if your phone number(s)/line(s) is(are) being monitored!

When you dial the code (*#61#), it will show whether your calls or fax or data are been forwarded / monitored or not.

If it shows "Call/data/fax Forwarded" that confirms that your phone number/line is being monitored!.

If it shows "Not forwarded" it means u are safe.
If it is forwarded pls dial ##002# to remove the _"monitoring device" from that phone number/line!

Then, no Secret security agent can ever monitor your line again. We are not under military government or in a police state.
Please do this for ALL your phone numbers/
lines

PLEASE SHARE SO OTHERS CAN GET INFORMED
DO IT NOW.
Re: #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters by Starzo: 9:26am On Oct 21, 2020
Thunder faya u
We r not backing down
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Please for the safety of lives, avoid protest now. Life is essentially don't goan get ya self
killed because of protest. The death of our past leaders have never change anything until now. Is it your death that will change anything?

Remember even you die today, the hustle for justice, good government, EndSars, etc still continue. Be wise!!!!

Modify

Am not standing against the protest if it's a peaceful one. But the protest is turning into chaos and lots of live are been killed on a daily basis, which is not suppose to.

Re: #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters by Starzo: 9:26am On Oct 21, 2020
Thunder faya u
We r not backing out
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Modify

Re: #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters by Tareq1105: 9:30am On Oct 21, 2020
Aboki99:
You demanded for #EndSars, the FG ended it and proposed SWAT which exists even in your worldly paradise, America. You insist no former SARS will be part of SWAT, the FG agreed . Yet you are still on the rampage setting hardened criminals holes up in correctional facilities free. Abeg wetin you want? I support the FG on the use of lethal force, protests are no licenses for anarchy. Let FG clear them all.

You're throwing stones in the market.........
Re: #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters by Odumumichael: 9:34am On Oct 21, 2020
Aboki99:
You demanded for #EndSars, the FG ended it and proposed SWAT which exists even in your worldly paradise, America. You insist no former SARS will be part of SWAT, the FG agreed . Yet you are still on the rampage setting hardened criminals holes up in correctional facilities free. Abeg wetin you want? I support the FG on the use of lethal force, protests are no licenses for anarchy. Let FG clear them all.

U dum ass!!!!!!
so its now enough reasons to start killing unarmed citizens ryt.....?
Illiteracy is indeed a disease.
This protest has gone beyond #endsars.It is now a call for a better Nigeria. It is now a call for reform of d way we are being governed.
Re: #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters by Odumumichael: 9:35am On Oct 21, 2020
Aboki99:

U dum ass!!!!!!
so its now enough reasons to start killing unarmed citizens ryt.....?
Illiteracy is indeed a disease.
This protest has gone beyond #endsars.It is now a call for a better Nigeria. It is now a call for reform of d way we are being governed.
RIP to the gone heroes
#endbadgovt
#endpoverty
#endpolicebrutality
Re: #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters by flyingpig: 9:41am On Oct 21, 2020
TechyMm0:

Nicely said... But am afraid this statement is like pouring water into a basket

Prison break in Benin, Police Station burnt, Curfew in Edo, Women raped by hoodlums in Edo, Protesters killed, Shops looted.. yet no one blamed Obaseki , no military action

But peaceful protest in Lagos, Meyyetti Allah blamed Tinubu for protest, FG and Buhari deployed soldiers to shoot people while people blame Sanwo Olu, Tinubu and Pastor Yemi Osinbajo

Did Obaseki come out publicly to support the use of force against protesters like Tinubu has done?
Re: #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 21, 2020
sweetrace:

Exactly!

Dear lady, look at the reality of what some of us have been saying demonstrated live.

Evil and wicked anarchists put it out there that Eniola Badmus, a popular Yoruba actress from SW part of Nigeria , has been shot and in "critical condition' to enrage mindless young people and encourage them to go and dies so the cause these people are chasing can profit from the chaos. In fact the first call I got today was of a worried relative alerting me to her "death" because they know I live on the Island.

https://ab-tc.com/nigerian-actress-eniola-badmus-in-critical-condition-after-being-shot-at-lekki-toll-gate/

Yet check out the reality for yourself with brainless youths still willing to go out and die for nothing not realising they are now pawns in the hands of very wicked, devilish and callous demons forming human beings. Ask yourself the sort of evil and anarchic mind that can create this rumour knowing others will act on it and anarchy will reign?

Think IPOBians and their leaders like Nnamdi Kanu with him and all his family safe in the UK. Think Northern hawks wishing to demarket the SW, Osinbajo and Tinubu before 2023 Presidential polls. In short think of the many opportunists who know that setting the SW on fire is the quickest way to set Nigeria on fire so they profit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn3hU0uHvR4
Re: #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters by Socrates05(m): 9:50am On Oct 21, 2020
What happened yesterday night was well scripted by some unscrupulous APC leaders in Lagos . The plan was perfected and was supported by some both poilitical & religion leaders. They're doing all their best to make sure they truncate the democratic system of this country just for their selfish interests. PMB might weak and not be the Best for this precarious situations we are now but there's some malefic forces working against him within the party. If our constitution can be well amended & structured , we're good see a Better Nigeria of our Dream.
If we all dig deep of this nefarious and barbaric Tollgate Massacre act of yesternite, the Lagos Army Commandant & CP worked against PMB ordered. God almighty will surely exposed them IJN. Nigeria is bigger than them. We shall all triumph over evil leaders IJN.
Re: #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters by tabaski: 9:56am On Oct 21, 2020
Aboki99:
your name said it all
Re: #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters by Dorispatternz: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2020
Aboki99:

This insensitive comment of yours will haunt you for the rest of your life
Re: #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters by Original447(m): 9:59am On Oct 21, 2020
Sanwo-olu! it's now conspicuous that you're of your Godfather Tinubu the desperate and selfish subordinate to the tyrant PMB, who always assume he can use tense to manipulate in sentence and speech making, to justify evil acts carried out by them: their works you will do, in no doubt you consented to the ill-mannered force strategies to used against the armless protesters in lekki toll gate and behave otherwise after achieving it! Mind you, this will never go down records in history and will surely cause you a severe dent to your political career and that of your heartless political fathers which might also be transferred to you all children! What happened to pepper-spray know as teargas than for you and your roundtable men to resort using bullets on them! It's very clear you have paid in allegiance to do the deeds of your fathers the devil.

Sanwo-olu we all see you clearly.
Re: #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters by foIake4u(f): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
folake4u:

Continue to use different Nairaland monickers to reply me.
The thing about trolls is that they're scared cats hiding in different bodies because of their low self esteem.
Work on your self esteem, my niggar!!!

I have NEVER been at home since November last year, I wonder who your informants are but tell them to do a better job. Infact, NTA does a more better job than you're doing. Whoever gave you such info about me is doing a very shoddy job, you should collect your money back ehn, it just
got wasted.

You don't even have brains to begin with sef. Na sawdust full your empty skull.
[/s]
Re: #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters by foIake4u(f): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
folake4u:

You're right though BUT it's this archaic and corrosive mentally that is part of this nation's problems.
[/s]
Re: #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters by foIake4u(f): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
folake4u:

grin grin grin Look here, troll, I have your time today.
Maybe you should go and meet your source and tell whoever the person is to get his facts right about me!!!
Lmaoooooooo Yahoo boyfriend? C'mon, I thought you knew me better?

Awwwwn this your obsession with my late sister is getting too much oh. I think I should pray to God that you join her soon oh, like you drinking sniper for starters. Wouldn't that be great? wink.

I see you're pained, Kpele o jare. Don't worry you'd soon go join your miserable ancestors so you can REST IN PIECES!

OPONU!

[/s]
Re: #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters by foIake4u(f): 10:06am On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
folake4u:

Lmao look at this clown!!!

You are even the greater fool here for even dragging my late sister into this.
It tells how poorly brought up your parents raised you.

Let me tell you, orange peels have enough usefulness than you in this life. You will bring sadness to whoever and whatever you lay your hands on.
You and Aboki99 will not live to enjoy the good things of life.
Tuehhh!
[/s]
Re: #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters by patani(m): 10:06am On Oct 21, 2020
Lipscomb:
I'm begging the protesters to stop too. If their demand not implement by Government they can resume the protest again.

I'm sad to seeing the blood of our brothers.

I said exactly thesame thing..Asheju was when they continued even after government has banned SARS..Yes, we can not trust government...But my father (Of blessed memory) told me something.. He would say a winner learns to fight and run repeatedly (i.e, you fight run, come back fight again and run until you win..Otherwise you may be crushed in your continuous fight)..

The right thing to do was to suspend the protest, regroup and protest again when nothing is done, av clear agenda for demand from govenrment, appoint leaders, they could not even trust themselves not to be sold out and they want to unseat a government...Yorubas will say ' few bonded sticks of broom does a better job than numerous sticks of broom'

But hey, emotions are running wild, people dont want to hear fact at the moment..

All in all, nothing justifies taking innocent lives...

Nigeria will be great..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters by mjay2018: 10:16am On Oct 21, 2020
Aboki99:

And you think to kill unarmed protesters is the right thing? The blood of the slain ones are on your head and your likes. Karma shall visit you sooner.
Re: #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 21, 2020
God bless tinubu for this Come 2023 you are the president
Re: #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters by Eriokanmi: 10:23am On Oct 21, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Modify

Does it sound to you that these boys care? You don't preach to those who are ready to die. Its a waste of time. What I had always advised was dialogue, dialogue and dialogue even in the face of provocation, dialogue is key but instead, they applied force.
Re: #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters by AIlahuAkbar: 10:29am On Oct 21, 2020
folake4u:

Let me tell you something.
You will die a disgraceful death, you and all the bastards that are liking and sharing your inhuman post.
Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Oam4j
Justwise

Rule 2 violation
Re: #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
folake4u:

You will die a disgraceful death, you and all the bastards that are liking and sharing your inhuman post.[s/]
[b]I know you will look exactly like your comment you this numbscumb because I shared his comment now you are now cursing very stupid of you demonic lady.

when your idiot friends were burning down police stations do you say anything??

when they freed prisoners do you say anything??

when they lynched policeman ??do you say anything??

so the soldiers first shot in the air telling them to move back but those stubborn fellas didn't answer so the military men got angry and shot them so I find no blame here

and the government hve heard your point they have reformed them and promised you that none of the sarz officers will be in swat but no still stubborn people are protesting.
armed robbers.kidnappers.fraudsters,hackers, will be among you guys shouting end sarz shey

so what do you expect for the government should say yes to yahoo yahoo and crime the more by ending a whole unit for Christ sake

it will never happen government won't end a whole unit oo stick it to your skull pls

your comment was so stupid pls change see me grin [b/]
Re: #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters by sweetrace(f): 10:37am On Oct 21, 2020
Oshigun:

Dear lady, look at the reality of what some of us have been saying demonstrated live.

Evil and wicked anarchists put it out there that Eniola Badmus, a popular Yoruba actress from SW part of Nigeria , has been shot and in "critical condition' to enrage mindless young people and encourage them to go and dies so the cause these people are chasing can profit from the chaos. In fact the first call I got today was of a worried relative alerting me to her "death" because they know I live on the Island.

https://ab-tc.com/nigerian-actress-eniola-badmus-in-critical-condition-after-being-shot-at-lekki-toll-gate/

Yet check out the reality for yourself with brainless youths still willing to go out and die for nothing not realising they are now pawns in the hands of very wicked, devilish and callous demons forming human beings. Ask yourself the sort of evil and anarchic mind that can create this rumour knowing others will act on it and anarchy will reign?

Think IPOBians and their leaders like Nnamdi Kanu with him and all his family safe in the UK. Think Northern hawks wishing to demarket the SW, Osinbajo and Tinubu before 2023 Presidential polls. In short think of the many opportunists who know that setting the SW on fire is the quickest way to set Nigeria on fire so they profit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn3hU0uHvR4

Exactly! With the irresponsible CNN, who only report negative news about Nigeria, on the troll. I believe you. It seems like this is some people’s script playing out. People demanded for the end of SARS! This was done immediately, yet they stayed at Lekki Toll gate. Even with the soldiers shooting into the air to disperse them, I could hear someone saying SARS must go! The people using these people for their own hidden agenda have failed. Not everyone is incited or blinded by rage that they can’t think for themselves.
Re: #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
folake4u:

You will die a disgraceful death, you and all the bastards that are liking and sharing your inhuman post.[/s]
very stupid and demonic of you
Re: #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters by Lipscomb(m): 10:52am On Oct 21, 2020
They just want to destroy the effort made.
patani:

I said exactly thesame thing..Asheju was when they continued even after government has banned SARS..Yes, we can not trust government...But my father (Of blessed memory) told me something.. He would say a winner learns to fight and run repeatedly (i.e, you fight run, come back fight again and run until you win..Otherwise you may be crushed in your continuous fight)..

The right thing to do was to suspend the protest, regroup and protest again when nothing is done, av clear agenda for demand from govenrment, appoint leaders, they could not even trust themselves not to be sold out and they want to unseat a government...Yorubas will say ' few bonded sticks of broom does a better job than numerous sticks of broom'

But hey, emotions are running wild, people dont want to hear fact at the moment..

All in all, nothing justifies taking innocent lives...

Nigeria will be great..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic / Man Arrested For Streaming Pornography On Billboard In Port-harcourt (Photo) / Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.