Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Lock Step: Coup In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lock Step: Coup In Nigeria (2403 Views)

President Buhari Condemns Attempted Coup In Niger republic / Buhari Reacts To Failed Coup In Ghana / Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lock Step: Coup In Nigeria by bn365: 6:10am On Oct 21, 2020
The same bodies that simulated a global pandemic [COVID19], also hinted at a scenario.
The scenario is called "Lock Step," which outlines a situation:
Even after the pandemic faded, this more authoritarian control and oversight of citizens and their activities stuck and even intensified. In order to protect themselves from the spread of increasingly global problems—from pandemics and transnational terrorism to environmental crises and rising poverty—leaders around the world took a firmer grip on power
Sporadic pushback became increasingly organized and coordinated, as disaffected youth and people who had seen their status and opportunities slip away—largely in developing countries—incited civil unrest. In 2026, protestors in Nigeria brought down the government, fed up with the entrenched cronyism and corruption.
While protests and civil unrest is going on in Nigeria, I would love all Nigerians to pay attention to those who would want to hijack the genuine concerns and agitations of grass-root masses movement and orchestra the sacking of Democracy.
The idea is always to frustrate the masses until they are willing to remove the current government for any type of government.
UK, Australia and so many other countries are no longer democracies for those not aware.
For example, the UK parliament gave authority to Boris Johnson's government to act as it chooses. Femi Gbajabiamila sought such power but the case is being litigated in the courts.
I think they would want to remove the govt since they couldn't achieve their goal through the present elected govt in Nigeria.
Under a military dictatorship, the will of the people will not be taken into consideration.
Keep our democracy robust and vibrant. No military rule.
People sometimes demand international intervention in local matters from global bodies and those institutions are not instituted for the benefits of the people of those countries.
ALL NIGERIANS need to be aware of the plans of their enemies. International organizations like the United Nations, Bill Gates Foundation, Rockefeller foundations, WHO et al, have an agenda to control the whole world under a one-world government. A top-down government.
We have to be as wise as the serpent.

To be fore-warned is to be fore-armed.

Document:
Search: https://duckduckgo.com/
Search term: “rockefeller foundation lockstep 2010 pdf”
Download: https://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf/RRS/Rockefeller Foundation.pdf
Page 21/54

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lock Step: Coup In Nigeria by economia1: 6:23am On Oct 21, 2020
bn365:
The same bodies that simulated a global pandemic [COVID19], also hinted at a scenario.
The scenario is called "Lock Step," which outlines a situation:
Even after the pandemic faded, this more authoritarian control and oversight of citizens and their activities stuck and even intensified. In order to protect themselves from the spread of increasingly global problems—from pandemics and transnational terrorism to environmental crises and rising poverty—leaders around the world took a firmer grip on power
Sporadic pushback became increasingly organized and coordinated, as disaffected youth and people who had seen their status and opportunities slip away—largely in developing countries—incited civil unrest. In 2026, protestors in Nigeria brought down the government, fed up with the entrenched cronyism and corruption.
While protests and civil unrest is going on in Nigeria, I would love all Nigerians to pay attention to those who would want to hijack the genuine concerns and agitations of grass-root masses movement and orchestra the sacking of Democracy.
The idea is always to frustrate the masses until they are willing to remove the current government for any type of government.
UK, Australia and so many other countries are no longer democracies for those not aware.
For example, the UK parliament gave authority to Boris Johnson's government to act as it chooses. Femi Gbajabiamila sought such power but the case is being litigated in the courts.
I think they would want to remove the govt since they couldn't achieve their goal through the present elected govt in Nigeria.
Under a military dictatorship, the will of the people will not be taken into consideration.
Keep our democracy robust and vibrant. No military rule.
People sometimes demand international intervention in local matters from global bodies and those institutions are not instituted for the benefits of the people of those countries.
ALL NIGERIANS need to be aware of the plans of their enemies. International organizations like the United Nations, Bill Gates Foundation, Rockefeller foundations, WHO et al, have an agenda to control the whole world under a one-world government. A top-down government.
We have to be as wise as the serpent.

To be fore-warned is to be fore-armed.

Document:
Search: https://duckduckgo.com/
Search term: “rockefeller foundation lockstep 2010 pdf”
Download: https://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf/RRS/Rockefeller Foundation.pdf
Page 21/54

May you never live long

1 Like

Re: Lock Step: Coup In Nigeria by Foolishbuhari: 8:01am On Oct 21, 2020
economia1:

May you never live long

Amin

1 Like

Re: Lock Step: Coup In Nigeria by bn365: 10:10am On Oct 21, 2020
economia1:

May you never live long

Naija naija I pray for you. Its sad that most naija seems to be daft. It's sad but I dare to say it's true. Femi Gbajabiamila's bill is still being litigated, so the Globalists reverts back to the old playbook. Coup! Naija goes from endsars to "Buhari must go" and naija people are playing along. A foreign leader/leaders will declare Buhari government illegitimate soon. This is right in the ally of coup playbook used in changing governments. Trump has been threatened to be removed from office by the military. Who would have thought this could be imagined in the greatest democratic country? If they can't get their way democratically, they revert back to forced removal. The weird thing is people usually don't blame unseen, outside forces in "color revolutions". Paid analysts will be deployed now to stoke fear and misinformation in coordination with the global news media. And talks of ordinary youths taking up arms to defend themselves against a brutal dictator blah blah blah.
I know, "who do I think I am and what do I know". Watch and learn.

2 Likes

Re: Lock Step: Coup In Nigeria by bn365: 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
Former Ivorian President, Laurent Gbagbo's sin was daring to renegotiate an agreement France signed with every former colony. France takes 60% of total revenue annually from its former colonies and those countries are left with just 40% to run their economies. The West is living off of its former colonies. When those same countries start doing well, they come back and destroy the economies, devalue currencies, and buy up assets in the name of foreign investors. Every time there's a coup in a francophone country, they tried to renegade on the agreement. President of Madagascar Andry Rajoelina will soon be tarred and feathered like Gbagbo. Africans need to educate themselves and stop swallowing western media propaganda.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lock Step: Coup In Nigeria by MagicBishop: 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
OP, they don't know that all these unrests is ochestrated by the sane Buhari

I thank God we have informed people like you in Nigeria.

Why are all the celebrities suddenly mute ?

Why has CNN and BBC refused to air the Lekki killings despite giving the EndSars hashtag more than enough coverage ?

The NWO agenda is in full swing and Nigeria is their test tube for what awaits the world .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lock Step: Coup In Nigeria by fykes(m): 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
At this point, its better for anybody to rule this country apart from these set of clueless idiots we have there
Re: Lock Step: Coup In Nigeria by fykes(m): 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
At this point, its better for anybody to rule this country apart from these set of clueless idiots we have there.
For me the only thing buhari has going for him is the allegiance he has kept with this military. But if the protests continue longer, ex generals will seat down and unseat him
Re: Lock Step: Coup In Nigeria by byinks(f): 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
fykes:
At this point, its better for anybody to rule this country apart from these set of clueless idiots we have there.
For me the only thing buhari has going for him is the allegiance he has kept with this military. But if the protests continue longer, ex generals will seat down and unseat him

It wouldn't be nice if the military takeover

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lock Step: Coup In Nigeria by Bonesking(m): 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
Buhari needs to resign first. This alone will calm nerves and talks of restructuring will begin.

Nigerians want a civilian revolution and not a useless military coup. In fact any idiot who launches a coup won't last one day. You can take that to the bank.
Re: Lock Step: Coup In Nigeria by fykes(m): 1:07am On Oct 22, 2020
byinks:

It wouldn't be nice if the military takeover
I don't quite believe that.
This democracy hasn't worked for us. Only the military can recover stolen wealth and redistribute it.
Re: Lock Step: Coup In Nigeria by byinks(f): 2:13am On Oct 22, 2020
fykes:

This democracy hasn't worked for us. Only the military can recover stolen wealth and redistribute it.

If you didn't know already.
This is it;
Each country is scheduled for a great reset.
Covid 19 is the tool/excuse for resetting societies by 2021.
Where covid propaganda fails, like in countries as Nigeria. Other means, like distabilisation of government and economic disruption, war famine etc will be used.

That is what is happening to Nigeria now.
Democracy is being destroyed in favour of a dictatorship by the very same pandemic crusaders.

Military rule will 9nly remove the remaining freedom Nigerians enjoy. It won't be pretty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lock Step: Coup In Nigeria by bn365: 10:20am On Oct 24, 2020
This is what Great Britain said to Zimbabwe. That's exactly what Boris Johnson's govt is doing to its citizens. Rules for thee, and not for me.
Africans need to stop calling on "international organizations" to meddle. They are your very problem.
Fight corruption and corrupt leaders bearing in mind "The West" is diametrically opposed to your interest.
The one who benefits from your misfortune will try to keep you in that situation if it's in their power to do so.
If the West can wipe Africans off the map with a good enough reason, they won't hesitate.
I am in no way calling for the hating of the West. Never. Just know thine enemy.

Re: Lock Step: Coup In Nigeria by bn365: 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
Who is pulling the strings? Who benefits? Globalists[Bill Gates, George Soros etc] hiding in the shadows, non-state actors.
What are their tools? International watchdogs and NGO's. Celebrity Anarchists are paid agitators.
Watch out for CNN, BBC et al.
Scrutinize.

Re: Lock Step: Coup In Nigeria by bn365: 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
Antifa member wearing "Gay Sex & Class War" jacket helps organize the "ENDSARS" protest. There are multiple Antifa at the event helping coordinate the speakers in Dallas, Texas

Re: Lock Step: Coup In Nigeria by vincentini: 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
fykes:
At this point, its better for anybody to rule this country apart from these set of clueless idiots we have there

You are WRONG on that, and clearly an illiterate of history.

If you think things are bad in Nigeria now, wait till what the OP says might happen is actualized.
Re: Lock Step: Coup In Nigeria by bn365: 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
White saviors in action. Antifa Anarchists
People who couldn't make it overseas will be tools in the hands of Globalists.

Re: Lock Step: Coup In Nigeria by vincentini: 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
fykes:

You are talking absolute rubbish.

Democracy is always a work in progress. There is no such thing as ''it hasn't worked for us''.

You sound like an agent of the NWO demonic elements. Are you?

If so, God's judgement is coming down on you and your evil kind sooner than you think.
Re: Lock Step: Coup In Nigeria by vincentini: 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
bn365:
Antifa member wearing "Gay Sex & Class War" jacket helps organize the "ENDSARS" protest. There are multiple Antifa at the event helping coordinate the speakers in Dallas, Texas
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12566168_anti_jpega0a72b070833d0abe704be3ab470d7bb

Wow.

Thanks for showing us this, op.

Kai, this world eh?

I always knew that this whole 'EndSars' movement was a NWO operation.

1 Like

Re: Lock Step: Coup In Nigeria by MagicBishop: 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
2021 will be hell on Earth unless we get rid of these bastards that have sold us down the. River.
Re: Lock Step: Coup In Nigeria by bn365: 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
MagicBishop:
2021 will be hell on Earth unless we get rid of these bastards that have sold us down the. River.

The cost of revolution: [Hint] You can't afford it.
The revolution will be hijacked.
The people who destabilize and change government are a club and the masses are not in it

1 Like

Re: Lock Step: Coup In Nigeria by bn365: 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
SOME of what 'The Great Resetters' want:
Digital ID, electronic money, & health passport on biometric implant, able to send & receive data & 'upgrades'...feeding system of 'social credit'
Q: Why is it being done under cover of CV19?
A: You'd NEVER vote for it
It's a 21st 'coup'

1 Like

Re: Lock Step: Coup In Nigeria by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
fykes:

Bros military dictatorship regime is never nice, I repeat,

Khaki boys are trained to be rough and ruthless. They are just like emperor with maximum absolute powers.

We all know absolute power corrupts absolutely. it has never been pretty.
Re: Lock Step: Coup In Nigeria by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
bn365:

The cost of revolution: [Hint] You can't afford it.
The revolution will be hijacked.
The people who destabilize and change government are a club and the masses are not in it
This is what happens when u give a handful of men and women unlimited resources to control, they will turn around and take away the common man remaining right. grin grin oya masses come and hail them, dobale, salute, sai, until Una get sense, they will continue to use u guys to play football.

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Death: Biafrans, IPOB Mourn "Mentor" Abubakar Shekau / We Will Force People Out,No Sit At Home Tomorrow ~uzodimma / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Bloody Terrorist - Listen To The Live Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.