Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Can Buhari And The I.G Claim They Are Not Aware Of Rogue Policemen? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Buhari And The I.G Claim They Are Not Aware Of Rogue Policemen? (221 Views)

REAVEALED: Identities Of Rogue Police Officers Who Extorted N22million Worth / Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Buhari And The I.G Claim They Are Not Aware Of Rogue Policemen? by HAccord: 6:12am On Oct 21, 2020
Can buhari and the I.G claim they are not aware of rogue policemen like CSP James Nwafor who kill innocent people for sports after extorting them and their families?

There is no rogue police man who does not have petitions and fundamental court cases against him but the I.G reads the petitions and reports and throws them into the thrash can in his office.

Let me tell you guys a secret, a policeman once told me that they call petitions and fundamental court processes against them 'loveletters'. You want to know why? It usually has no effect on policemen most times. If you go to court against police to enforce your rights, they won't come to court and if the court gives you a favourable judgement, the police won't honour it. This is always the truth.

The I.G of police on jumps into action when the matter is brought to the court of public opinion in pages of newspapers, TV and social media. He only does that to do window dressing and control damage of public image.

1 Like

Re: Can Buhari And The I.G Claim They Are Not Aware Of Rogue Policemen? by rottennaija(m): 6:37am On Oct 21, 2020
HAccord:
Can buhari and the I.G claim they are not aware of rogue policemen like CSP James Nwafor who kill innocent people for sports after extorting them and their families?

There is no rogue police man who does not have petitions and fundamental court cases against him but the I.G reads the petitions and reports and throws them into the thrash can in his office.

Let me tell you guys a secret, a policeman once told me that they call petitions and fundamental court processes against them 'loveletters'. You want to know why? It usually has no effect on policemen most times. If you go to court against police to enforce your rights, they won't come to court and if the court gives you a favourable judgement, the police won't honour it. This is always the truth.

The I.G of police on jumps into action when the matter is brought to the court of public opinion in pages of newspapers, TV and social media. He only does that to do window dressing and control damage of public image.

Every country has rogue policemen
Re: Can Buhari And The I.G Claim They Are Not Aware Of Rogue Policemen? by HAccord: 6:39am On Oct 21, 2020
rottennaija:

Every country has rogue policemen

Mr zombie, yours are thieves, extortionists, killers, murderers and human parts dealers. They are the worst in the world.
Re: Can Buhari And The I.G Claim They Are Not Aware Of Rogue Policemen? by rottennaija(m): 6:55am On Oct 21, 2020
HAccord:

Mr zombie, yours are thieves, extortionists, killers, murderers and human parts dealers. They are the worst in the world.

I agree
Re: Can Buhari And The I.G Claim They Are Not Aware Of Rogue Policemen? by sammysmiles(m): 6:56am On Oct 21, 2020
With the way this events are unfolding, President buhari will be finally impeached...
Re: Can Buhari And The I.G Claim They Are Not Aware Of Rogue Policemen? by hotwax: 7:11am On Oct 21, 2020
Rogue? they are not rogue. They were instructed. Rogue or not, they are responsibility of the governemnt

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: This Is Heart Wrenching / #EndSARS: Watch Video As Hoodlums Invade The Oba Of Lagos Palace. / BREAKING: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.