Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) (113848 Views)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Meets Femi Fani Kayode (Photos) / Defection: Uche Secondus, PDP NWC Hold Talks With Fani-Kayode (Photos) / Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) by okuta007: 8:39am On Oct 21, 2020
ybalogs:
Those that sent him plus him and those that even support this dastardly act will never know peace. Amen

let us some all this lazy talk of he won’t know peace all that makes dem bolder

we need to share info about how to get this man - period

such evil people do not care about prayers or whishes, they only feel the heat when there is a valid plan to even the score!
Re: Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) by Havesense: 8:40am On Oct 21, 2020
blacknp:
Mumu, I pity you, you saw them come and remove the cctv cameras yesterday, you saw them switch of the electricity?, yet you left your house, stood in front of the army to start mocking them singing the National anthem? Continue.

Now i already see the reason I can’t continue arguing with you.. You’re already cursed and unfortunate... see what you just wrote here...m

Seun should not banned me because I’m saying the truth
Re: Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) by Olaolex: 8:40am On Oct 21, 2020
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
They deserve what they got. Even Our bible admonishes us to obey lawful authority , so what on earth will make a common individual disobey the order of a state in which he or she reside?

Are we in a banana republic where is is no law? How dare you disobey the law? To the remaining law breakers, it is time to go home because you lost and missed how you should carry on a peaceful protest and no government will fold its hands and watch his nation drift into complete anarchy.

But in all, Buhari misfired a lot. The country is
just coming out of Corona virus and he increases fuel prices. Is that not madness
What is this one saying?
Re: Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) by okoloemmalex(m): 8:41am On Oct 21, 2020
how do Nigeria Security agencies sees human being?

they see humans like animals or what?

they just sniff life outta their fellow human like it doesn't cost a thing.

they must surely pay for this barbaric act of theirs with their blood and that of their generation until fourth generation
Re: Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) by Cmanforall: 8:41am On Oct 21, 2020
Young03:
I still suspect the Navy
Let the Army call them out. For now, we put it on the Army
Re: Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) by blacknp(m): 8:42am On Oct 21, 2020
Havesense:

Who told you I’m not currently in toll gate.. I don’t need to start arguing with you
Havesense are you not the person she saw at the dysfunctional Ore/Benin toll gate?
Re: Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) by kutashi: 8:43am On Oct 21, 2020
olatade:
Those who make peaceful change impossible makes violent change inevitable.

Where are those said so?! And did they fared? Oshi ati iranu!
Re: Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) by Valkrie: 8:43am On Oct 21, 2020
Gone are they days of unknown soldiers..Theses people are still stuck in the 1960s mentality....there eye go soon clear...they boko dey carry dem do target practice dem wan add others for the range...
Re: Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) by Bidi123: 8:44am On Oct 21, 2020
It shall not be well with and his children till fourth generation. The pains Nigerians are going through won't depart from his house forever ijn.
Re: Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:46am On Oct 21, 2020
blacknp:
The army was summoned to stop the looting & burning by the Governor, via request the President.
They didn't have release the bullets.
Re: Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) by Havesense: 8:46am On Oct 21, 2020
blacknp:
Havesense are you not the person she saw at the dysfunctional Ore/Benin toll gate?

You can see you’re a fool indeed.. I’ve rest my case on you.. because only a fool will continue arguing with you until he becomes a fool like you and start to think like you and that will never happen to me
Re: Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) by blacknp(m): 8:46am On Oct 21, 2020
Valkrie:
Gone are they days of unknown soldiers..Theses people are still stuck in the 1960s mentality....there eye go soon clear...they boko dey carry dem do target practice dem wan add others for the range...
Respect is reciprocal, you mock the Nigeria Military? since you have no respect for the Military, why complain about no emphatic feeling from them?
Re: Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) by saidu009: 8:47am On Oct 21, 2020
Fani kayode and many like him in PDP are fueling this #endsars, with many bad eggs of ibo origin. The course is already diluted and lot of Igbos have hijacked this and they are sending too many wrong messages to the public via media.
Re: Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 8:48am On Oct 21, 2020
Saao:
According to Fani Kayode:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158907230857210&id=62188827209
I think defence or Buratai do deliberately post the South to undo/kill themselves. Or Benue against South and the other way too
Re: Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) by Havesense: 8:48am On Oct 21, 2020
blacknp:
Respect is reciprocal, you mock the Nigeria Military? since you have no respect for the Military, why complain about no emphatic feeling from them?

And how did we mock the Nigerian army.. By singing the National anthem or by raising the flag up or what... You this guy you’re already cursed in your life ooo
Re: Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) by kutashi: 8:48am On Oct 21, 2020
QueenNemesis:
Fani Kayode with unconfirmed reports. God will help him.

May be that's the one that slept with his wife! And he's just using the medium to go after him with his short fuse!
Re: Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) by Havesense: 8:50am On Oct 21, 2020
hakeem4:
I said it could be the airforce or the navy that did the shooting. Cause why then is the army denying it ?

Hakeem.. are you blind to see it.. it’s clearly live that it’s the Nigerian army.. I’m here at lekki seeing them live.. so I can’t recognize my country army anymore abi
Re: Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) by saidu009: 8:50am On Oct 21, 2020
Fani kayode and many like him in PDP are fueling this #endsars, with many bad eggs in opposition from certain region in the country. The course is already diluted and lot of Igbos have hijacked this and they are sending too many wrong messages to the public via media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) by Havesense: 8:52am On Oct 21, 2020
For those saying rubbish.. we lekki protesters did not vandalize or cause any harm since the protests started.. I wonder how you people sees the fake news
Re: Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 8:55am On Oct 21, 2020
hakeem4:
I don’t Believe it was the army that was sent to kill these protestors. It could be another branch of the military maybe navy or airforce. Probably That is why the Nigerian army are dismissing it as fake news.

See the bullets used below NNY 2005
Are they not part of Nigerian government who sleeps and wakesup with lies in their mouth? May the Almighty give them their full judgement soon. It is the Gun, otherwise, without the gun would they have withstood the Nigerian youth? No
Re: Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) by blacknp(m): 8:55am On Oct 21, 2020
Havesense:

You can see you’re a fool indeed.. I’ve rest my case on you.. because only a fool will continue arguing with you until he becomes a fool like you and start to think like you and that will never happen to me

Okay, so I have a question for all of the protesters & dream experts out there. Lately, I have been having a lot of dreams that all end with protesters having a mental breakdown. What does this mean?

One reply I got: They are mentally trapped. The ability to be aware is, through a dreamt mental breakdown. This is not the same as protesters dream projects and reflections. Breakdowns are a unintentional result, Often this is purely unwittingly if this process starts occurring. This dream shows the protesters reactions to no place to go, or noticeable exits. Keep dreaming ,I guess Sanwo Olu must go?
Re: Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) by blacknp(m): 8:58am On Oct 21, 2020
CioAngels:
Are they not part of Nigerian government who sleeps and wakesup with lies in their mouth? May the Almighty give them their full judgement soon. It is the Gun, otherwise, without the gun would they have withstood the Nigerian youth? No
Something has to give one a comparable advantage, without atomic & nuclear weapons, can the United Kingdom fight Nigeria?
Re: Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 21, 2020
Sebastine1994:

it's an igala name.
omata means son of his father
Aha! Igalas dem are herdsmen.
Re: Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) by blacknp(m): 9:04am On Oct 21, 2020
saidu009:
Fani kayode and many like him in PDP are fueling this #endsars, with many bad eggs in opposition from certain region in the country. The course is already diluted and lot of Igbos have hijacked this and they are sending too many wrong messages to the public via media.
Well exclaimed, let them keep deceiving themselves, they will loose their lives for nothing, are FFK’s children protesting, even dj cuppy claims she is protesting in her Ferrari?, Sun Tze said every Great War tactician knows when to retreat, EndSARS message has been received, anything more is call for anarchy.
Re: Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:07am On Oct 21, 2020
hakeem4:
I don’t Believe it was the army that was sent to kill these protestors. It could be another branch of the military maybe navy or airforce. Probably That is why the Nigerian army are dismissing it as fake news.

See the bullets used below NNY 2005

what are you saying here? which branch of the military is sent to squash protest or have you seen the air force or navy doing that?see I have a brother yesterday at the protest ground n he recorded everything. ..those military men were all on army green attire....they put out the cctv, switch off the street lights to avoid being recorded n identified....finally FFK has release the picture n name of the Brigadier General who order the shootings. ..does it not surprise you no media or t.v. dare report such for fear of the NBC broadcast code? or you expect the Army to admit it?
instead join the youths to mourn those killed n injured yesterday than saying you don't believe......this country is full of deceptive men in high places!
Re: Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) by ejimatic: 9:11am On Oct 21, 2020
Saao:
According to Fani Kayode:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158907230857210&id=62188827209
. THE BRIGADIER GENERAL WHO LED THE SOLDIERS WILL DIE IN HIS PRIME. ALL HIS CHILDREN WILL DIE IN HIS PRESENCE. THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT SOULS WILL HAUNT HIM AND HIS GENERATION. THE GENERAL and all the soldier are CURSED FOREVER
Re: Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 9:13am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
He should be arrested and charged with murder.

He should be investigated by international organizations like Icc and interpol.
you don't understand this situation?
The West supports such wickedness against Africans.
They will only come after the war criminals only when they stop being good boys of the West butvas long as they remain good boys of the West,nobody will charge them for any crime against humanity.
Let me ask you, why is obasanjo not charged for genocide against Odi people of bayelsa and Zaki biam of benue?
He is a good boy of USA and UK.
That is why the West didn't allow abacha to kill him,they used CIA to kill abacha,the CIA man that came with Yasser arafat.poisoned abacha with nuclear material.
Let me not say further,lot of you guys are deceiving yourselves that Nigeria is a country,no it is rather a slave camp.
The west still run the zoo

1 Like

Re: Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) by jeff1980(m): 9:13am On Oct 21, 2020
Give us more information and his biography that can help us trace his family anywhere they are in d world. We will not bow down for this hopeless Buhari government
Re: Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) by Feggie3: 9:13am On Oct 21, 2020
With all due respect. When will they call for a referendum to test if we are still interested in this forceful marriage called Nigeria. How can my ancestors decide my future for me.
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
They deserve what they got. Even Our bible admonishes us to obey lawful authority , so what on earth will make a common individual disobey the order of a state in which he or she reside?

Are we in a banana republic where is is no law? How dare you disobey the law? To the remaining law breakers, it is time to go home because you lost and missed how you should carry on a peaceful protest and no government will fold its hands and watch his nation drift into complete anarchy.

But in all, Buhari misfired a lot. The country is
just coming out of Corona virus and he increases fuel prices. Is that not madness
Re: Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 9:16am On Oct 21, 2020
Blexino:
God will kill all his children
but Nigerians can do God the favor
Re: Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 9:19am On Oct 21, 2020
olatade:
Those who make peaceful change impossible makes violent change inevitable.

I love this quote.

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace / Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.