Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,428 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Buhari Led A Protest In 2014 (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Led A Protest In 2014 (picture) (1658 Views)

Buhari Leading A Protest During Goodluck Jonathan's Government (Throwback Photo) / Lai Mohammed Led A Campaign Train To The Family Of Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq / Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Led A Protest In 2014 (picture) by olayiwola4u(m): 7:22am On Oct 21, 2020
The All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential aspirant and former Head of State, Gen.Muhammadu Buhari; APC National Chairman, John Odigie-Oyegun and Rivers State Governor, Chibuike Amaechi, yesterday, led thousands of party supporters in a protest rally in Abuja, accusing the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP-led Federal Government of playing politics with Boko Haram

Vanguard

Re: Buhari Led A Protest In 2014 (picture) by Nbotee(m): 7:25am On Oct 21, 2020
Plus the famed Ojota protests against fuel subsidy... Imagine of Jonathan had used the army to send everyone back home

1 Like

Re: Buhari Led A Protest In 2014 (picture) by JudasNaCarrot: 7:25am On Oct 21, 2020
olayiwola4u:
The All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential aspirant and former Head of State, Gen.Muhammadu Buhari; APC National Chairman, John Odigie-Oyegun and Rivers State Governor, Chibuike Amaechi, yesterday, led thousands of party supporters in a protest rally in Abuja, accusing the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP-led Federal Government of playing politics with Boko Haram

Vanguard
Re: Buhari Led A Protest In 2014 (picture) by ybalogs(m): 7:27am On Oct 21, 2020
And Jonathan didn't open fire on them then. Man's inhumanity to man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Led A Protest In 2014 (picture) by madridguy(m): 7:35am On Oct 21, 2020
Someone should tap Buhari and show him this picture and then yesterday night massacre against peaceful protesters.

Bunch of heartless self acclaimed leaders.
Re: Buhari Led A Protest In 2014 (picture) by Bluntguy: 7:36am On Oct 21, 2020
The army then was still professional, if not they would have shot him and all this nonsense wouldn't be happening now.
Re: Buhari Led A Protest In 2014 (picture) by Princeton92(m): 7:38am On Oct 21, 2020
And back then GEJ did or said nothing wrong against him neither was PMB attacked oo... PMB even said Boko Haram would never stop terrorism if he (PMB) doesn't assume office of President and now there he is with nothing to live up for... pity pity!!
Re: Buhari Led A Protest In 2014 (picture) by Throwback: 7:38am On Oct 21, 2020
Nbotee:
Plus the famed Ojota protests against fuel subsidy... Imagine of Jonathan had used the army to send everyone back home

Jonathan sent the army to Ojota.

That Buhari has failed, does not mean the previous failure has suddenly passed the test of leadership or democracy.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Led A Protest In 2014 (picture) by madridguy(m): 7:39am On Oct 21, 2020
You guys should stop derailing threads with Jonathan stories. Same Jonathan used Army in 2012 and people were killed.

This battle is between the leaders and we masses. So make Una leave party out of this for our betterment.

Bluntguy:
The army then was still professional, if not they would have shot him and all this nonsense wouldn't be happening now.
ybalogs:
And Jonathan didn't open fire on them then. Man's inhumanity to man.
Re: Buhari Led A Protest In 2014 (picture) by Nbotee(m): 7:40am On Oct 21, 2020
Throwback:

That Buhari has failed, does not mean the previous failure has suddenly passed the test of leadership or democracy.

And dey shot at protesters to disperse dem abi... Buhari's failure makes the word failure ashamed...
Re: Buhari Led A Protest In 2014 (picture) by madridguy(m): 7:41am On Oct 21, 2020
Don't mind them, trying to paint Jonathan white as if 2012 was a century ago.

Throwback:

Re: Buhari Led A Protest In 2014 (picture) by Throwback: 7:42am On Oct 21, 2020
Bluntguy:

The army of 2014 was still professional, yet it massacred in Odi and Zaki Biam years before?

The same irresponsible army that has always terrorized "bloody civilians"?

We forget so soon that even these actions by Buhari will be forgotten once the proceeding government does same harm, we will have people praising the Buhari regime for being better democratic and tolerant.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Led A Protest In 2014 (picture) by Throwback: 7:46am On Oct 21, 2020
Nbotee:

And dey shot at protesters to disperse dem abi... Buhari's failure makes the word failure ashamed...

You have started editing your own claim.

So why make a false claim previously? Was it out of ignorance or out of a desire to live in denial of the previous failure who we rightly sacked?

Jonathan was such a useless and abysmal failure as President, that he made a recurrent failure called Buhari become electable.

And yes, they shot at protesters and the police also killed during that protest.

Let it sink into your skull that Jonathan was no better than Buhari. He was so weak that even his own ministers never obeyed his directive. Or did the ministry of interior return the application fee as instructed for the immigration recruitment disaster that claimed many lives?

Did Jonathan regime compensate the families of the dead as promised, until the reelection date was postponed and he quickly went about town appeasing those he had obviously forgotten?

The mistake made in 2015 which we must not repeat in 2023, is to vote a leader who will be as useless as the former.
Re: Buhari Led A Protest In 2014 (picture) by Bluntguy: 7:50am On Oct 21, 2020
Throwback:

The army of 2014 was still professional, yet it massacred in Odi and Zaki Biam years before?

The same irresponsible army that has always terrorized "bloody civilians"?

We forget so soon that even these actions by Buhari will be forgotten once the proceeding government does same harm, we will have people praising the Buhari regime for being better democratic and tolerant.
Was Odi and Zaki biam in 2014? Read what you typed again.
Re: Buhari Led A Protest In 2014 (picture) by Ochemicals: 7:51am On Oct 21, 2020
Throwback:

Get out idiot. Keep supporting evil. Did the army kill anyone. Was there any gunshot? You all will pay with your lives. Anybody that is still supporting this government is evil. The evil will consume you
Re: Buhari Led A Protest In 2014 (picture) by Throwback: 7:55am On Oct 21, 2020
Bluntguy:

Was Odi and Zaki biam in 2014? Read what you typed again.

The army in 2014 was still professional means the army only became unprofessional after 2014, not anytime before.

This is why many of your fail English comprehension.

At no time was the Nigerian Army ever professional, so save the sentimental bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Led A Protest In 2014 (picture) by Ochemicals: 7:55am On Oct 21, 2020
Throwback:

You have started editing your own claim.

So why make a false claim previously? Was it out of ignorance or out of a desire to live in denial of the previous failure who we rightly sacked?

Jonathan was such a useless and abysmal failure as President, that he made a recurrent failure called Buhari become electable.

And yes, they shot at protesters and the police also killed during that protest.

Let it sink into your skull that Jonathan was no better than Buhari. He was so weak that even his own ministers never obeyed his directive. Or did the ministry of interior return the application fee as instructed for the immigration recruitment disaster that claimed many lives?

Did Jonathan regime compensate the families of the dead as promised, until the reelection date was postponed and he quickly went about town appeasing those he had obviously forgotten?

The mistake made in 2015 which we must not repeat in 2023, is to vote a leader who will be as useless as the former.

I hate fools and nonsense. No let us know you in person. I don talk. If after all evidence you still refuse to have sense. Then .............
Re: Buhari Led A Protest In 2014 (picture) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:57am On Oct 21, 2020
Every citizen have the right to protest,but you don't have the right for violent protest.
Re: Buhari Led A Protest In 2014 (picture) by Throwback: 7:58am On Oct 21, 2020
Ochemicals:

Get out idiot. Keep supporting evil. Did the army kill anyone. Was there any gunshot? You all will pay with your lives. Anybody that is still supporting this government is evil. The evil will consume you

Yes there were gunshots, and yes both the army and police killed during that protest.

We did not forget, and we punished that government with a sack.

Now go and punish this same useless government and stop defending the useless Jonathan regime that can never do wrong in your partisan eyes.

I reject this government like I have always rejected any useless government.

Can you say the same about your defense of the useless regime of Jonathan that did not give you any of the things you are clamouring for now?
Re: Buhari Led A Protest In 2014 (picture) by spy24(m): 8:01am On Oct 21, 2020
Where are all this buhari supporters that are always supporting him

The most wicked and ineffective president Nigeria have ever had
Re: Buhari Led A Protest In 2014 (picture) by Throwback: 8:01am On Oct 21, 2020
Ochemicals:

I hate fools and nonsense. No let us know you in person. I don talk. If after all evidence you still refuse to have sense. Then .............

If after all the evidence you still try to defend the useless regime before this current useless one, then you are living in denial and will never solve your problems in life.

I also hate fools with a short memory who also lie about the past.

I also do not want to know such a person, who refuse to have sense and deny the past.

I repeat that many youths sacked the Jonathan regime and PDP for being useless, so when time comes, sack the useless party you have in power now.
Re: Buhari Led A Protest In 2014 (picture) by JofJ: 8:01am On Oct 21, 2020
Our God remains on the throne and I know He will deliver us
Re: Buhari Led A Protest In 2014 (picture) by Throwback: 8:09am On Oct 21, 2020
madridguy:
Don't mind them, trying to paint Jonathan white as if 2012 was a century ago.

I tire for these partisan propagandists.

They've suddenly forgotten how wicked and useless and undemocratic the Jonathan regime was and want to force it down our throats that he was our way to salvation.

I do not support any useless regime that kills its own citizens who are only asking for their rights.

That the current regime is useless and deaf, does not mean I suddenly give a pass mark to the previous regime that was also useless.

Let them continue lying to themselves that the Army of 2012 or 2014 was professional, or that Police bail was free before 2015, or that electricity was uninterrupted in Nigeria before 2015.

I will always challenge their stupidity and short memory with documented facts.

When I encouraged people to look at presidential contestants like Oby Ezekwesili in 2015, irredeemable partisan hawks like those quoting me were shouting that Atiku is coming, and that the unknown and young politicians should go and contest for state house of assembly before aspiring to higher office.

Who between Buhari, Atiku, and Oby do we think would have reformed the police without waiting for such anarchy to beset us as a motive for doing the job that ought to have already been done?

Oby was on the streets protesting regularly, suffering police harassment and brutality, fighting for us who seat behind the safety of our laptops and phones. Yet some said she campaigned against their almighty useless Jonathan, so she must be punished.

Some said any other candidate vote outside of thieving Atiku, was a vote for Buhari.

Now we are back to the same song of looking to have leaders who know what the people feel and need, and we would still waste the opportunity in 2023, if people cannot be honest enough to admit without partisanship that the past politicians and leaders are all useless, and neither PDP or APC will ever fix Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Led A Protest In 2014 (picture) by madridguy(m): 8:14am On Oct 21, 2020
Gbam.

Throwback:

I tire for these partisan propagandists.

They've suddenly forgotten how wicked and useless and undemocratic the Jonathan regime was and want to force it down our throats that he was our way to salvation.

I do not support any useless regime that kills its own citizens who are only asking for their rights.

That the current regime is useless and deaf, does not mean I suddenly give a pass mark to the previous regime that was also useless.

Let them continue lying to themselves that the Army of 2012 or 2014 was professional, or that bail was free before 2015, or that electricity was uninterrupted in Nigeria before 2015.

I will always challenge their stupidity and short memory with documented facts.
Re: Buhari Led A Protest In 2014 (picture) by suskumayaya(m): 8:19am On Oct 21, 2020
The picture above is very clear on what leadership can mean in a protest. They were in opposition then and they were able to be elected afterwards, but the present opposition is not ready to lead any protest but only to sit behind social media handles and expect other people children to go and die and later take the glory.

I just tire.
Re: Buhari Led A Protest In 2014 (picture) by daniel34840: 10:09am On Oct 21, 2020
Where are all this buhari supporters that are always supporting himThe most wicked and ineffective president Nigeria have ever had
Re: Buhari Led A Protest In 2014 (picture) by wirinet(m): 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2023
This is the appropriate time to revive this thread where Buhari led a protest against subsidy removal in 2012. What has changed in 10 years where the same buhari is the one thar removed fuel subsidy?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can The Youths End Bad Governance In Nigeria, Lets Forget Protests !!! / 2023: No Room For Presidential Aspirants Above 60 Years — Fayemi / IGP: There Are No Competent Candidates From The South?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.