Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Send Me Yr Quotes - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Send Me Yr Quotes (575 Views)

Webhostilla.com: cheapest domain reg And Unlimited Hosting #2400/yr / Please,nexxy007 Send Me Paypal Tutorial / Traffix.ng - Social Traffic Report For Lagos Launched By 25-yr-old Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send Me Yr Quotes by rapattorny: 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2011
Guys, can u design a site like this http://www.pretcommunications.com/ my boss saw the site and ask me to make inquiries,(we contacted the developers of that site but their asking price isn'nt what we can afford now) so if u can send us quotes to sandy2nono@yahoo.com, asap.
Re: Send Me Yr Quotes by OmniPotens(m): 12:57am On Mar 09, 2011
@poster I thought you work with or for Synchrosoft Services that developed that sample website. You do designs so why are you not able to do that sampled website or are you asking for quote to know how much to bill the client that owns the website? I'm just being a little curious here.
Re: Send Me Yr Quotes by emekaD3(m): 8:30am On Mar 09, 2011
The site is lame too, nothing special bout it
Re: Send Me Yr Quotes by greenmouse(m): 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2011
If u really need something better than that website you called sample, call me on 08063786241.

The intro didn't make that site fine.

The site is just there, not professional enough.

(1) (Reply)

A Web Programmer Service Is Needed / Learn Pertaining To Hidey-hole Spa Features That Commitment Savvy The Check-up Of Time / Webhosting Companies In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.