Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Awon Lagosians, How Far? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awon Lagosians, How Far? (1955 Views)

Bandits Kidnap 10 Students Of Government Day Secondary School In Awon, Kaduna / Lagosians, How Are You Coping With The Okada Ban?? / Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awon Lagosians, How Far? by MagicBishop: 8:00am On Oct 21, 2020
Una dey miss me ?

You will now understand that every action or inaction comes with consequences and reparcursions.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awon Lagosians, How Far? by TechyMm0: 8:05am On Oct 21, 2020
Foolishnes at its peak...

Atleast Jonathan left with his suicide bombers, Buhari would also leave with his brutal soldiers

5 Likes

Re: Awon Lagosians, How Far? by ThatFairGuy1: 8:07am On Oct 21, 2020
MagicBishop:
Una dey miss me ?

You will now understand that every action or inaction comes with consequences and reparcursions.

Werey, were protesters not shot at on the order of Jonathan I'm 2012?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awon Lagosians, How Far? by MagicBishop: 8:11am On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Werey, were protesters not shot at under the order of Jonathan I'm 2012?

You lying afonja snake.

They stoned his convoy in Bauchi and no one was shot.

Jonathan never ordered any attack on protesters.

The one that happened in Zaria was carried out by officers sympathetic to APC towards painting GEJ in bad light.

And GEJ sent a delegation to console with Shiek El Zackzacky.

5 Likes

Re: Awon Lagosians, How Far? by MagicBishop: 8:13am On Oct 21, 2020
freshMallam1122:
Stop this are you that daft...at this point in time we don't need this....ahhhh reason nam na

We need this right now because if there is to be a revolution there will be too many eager sabatours especially from your Lagos and SW as well as those rejected Jews in the yeast.

Now you will understand and appreciate the achievements, balls and solidarity among the Niger Delta against the Nigerian Beast.
Re: Awon Lagosians, How Far? by freshMallam1122: 8:16am On Oct 21, 2020
MagicBishop:

We need this right now because if there is to be a revolution there will be too many eager sabatours especially from your Lagos and SW as well as those rejected Jews in the yeast.

Now you will understand and appreciate the achievements, balls and solidarity among the Niger Delta against the Nigerian Beast.

Boss I see another junta loading over this nation soonest
Re: Awon Lagosians, How Far? by MagicBishop: 8:20am On Oct 21, 2020
freshMallam1122:
Boss I see another junta loading over this nation soonest
Lol

Is it now you are seeing it?

It is not a coup that is loading rather an Enabling act by the rubber stamp national assembly that will grant Buhari full dictorial powers.

EndSars is exactly the same thing like IPOB..

They are both controlled opposition working for Buhari.

This protest was brought to you by the same idiots that gave you BBOG.

Now they are working to transform Buhari to a dictator with supreme powers.
Re: Awon Lagosians, How Far? by freshMallam1122: 8:23am On Oct 21, 2020
MagicBishop:

Lol

Is it now you are seeing it?

It is not a coup that is loading rather an Enabling act by the rubber stamp national assembly that will grant Buhari full dictorial powers.

EndSars is exactly the same thing like IPOB..

They are both controlled opposition working for Buhari.

This protest was brought to you by the same idiots that gave you BBOG.

Now they are working to transform Buhari to a dictator with supreme powers.
My problems be say Nigeria arm forces no get sence ..they should over throw
Re: Awon Lagosians, How Far? by MagicBishop: 8:26am On Oct 21, 2020
freshMallam1122:
My problems be say Nigeria arm forces no get sence ..they should over throw

The Nigeria military is not designed for engaging external existential threats.

The Nigerian military doctrine is oriented towards stiffling internal strife, dissidents and maintaining the colonial era boundaries.

To them, you the bloody civilian are their number one and only enemy.
Re: Awon Lagosians, How Far? by NaMe4: 8:29am On Oct 21, 2020
This is senseless.

All these tribal wars will only keep you guys as slaves to your present oppressors.

Funny thing is even the Biafra will be marred with the same ethnic issues - just as was seen a few days ago when some Igbo musicians were ordered to go protest in their own state and leave a certain Biafra state.

With all these, there will be no headway.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awon Lagosians, How Far? by freshMallam1122: 8:35am On Oct 21, 2020
MagicBishop:

The Nigeria military is not designed for engaging external existential threats.

The Nigerian military doctrine is oriented towards stiffling internal strife, dissidents and maintaining the colonial era boundaries.

To them, you the bloody civilian are their number one and only enemy.

So all this was designed by lord lugard him self...wat a Slavery
Re: Awon Lagosians, How Far? by MagicBishop: 8:37am On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
NaMe4:
This is senseless.

All these tribal wars will only keep you guys as slaves to your present oppressors.

Funny thing is even the Biafra will be marred with the same ethnic issues - just as was seen a few days ago when some Igbo musicians were ordered to go protest in their own state and leave a certain Biafra state.

With all these, there will be no headway.
[/s]

Where did you put your solidarity and southern unity in 2015 and 2019?

Now that is burning you are looking for whose alliance?.

Some of you yatibanzas even have the nerve to call on ND Militants to renew their aggitation when it was you idiots that cheered Buhari in his bombing spree of the creeks and even clapped louder when he rolled out Operation crocodile smile.

Fck your unity. The bridge is fcking over. The ND is never and will never be your personal army .

I suggest you call Gani Adams to get his Osogbo Brigade .

Yaribanza
Re: Awon Lagosians, How Far? by ThatFairGuy1: 8:43am On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
MagicBishop:

Where did you put your solidarity and southern unity in 2015 and 2019?

Now that is burning you are looking for whose alliance?.

Some of you yatibanzas even have the nerve to call on ND Militants to renew their aggitation when it was you idiots that cheered Buhari in his bombing spree of the creeks and even clapped louder when he rolled out Operation crocodile smile.

Fck your unity. The bridge is fcking over. The ND is never and will never be your personal army .

I suggest you call Gani Adams to get his Osogbo Brigade .

Yaribanza
[/s]
Who's this one, stop putting your hands in your fingers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awon Lagosians, How Far? by MagicBishop: 8:47am On Oct 21, 2020
freshMallam1122:
So all this was designed by lord lugard him self...wat a Slavery

Lugard was both an occupying General and colonial adminstration .

There were virtually no indigenous officers in the army until early 50's.

There was a Nigerianization program since 1953 to reorient the army as a defense force.

But just like everything the British handed on a platter of gold at independence, you turned it to sh!t.
Re: Awon Lagosians, How Far? by Throwback: 8:53am On Oct 21, 2020
We know your partisan type.

The same Lagosians who protested against the uselessness of government in 2012 as was done in other Nigerian cities and together sacked that useless government in 2015, are the same Lagosians joining with other Nigerians in their different cities to protest against the useless government now.

The useless regime of Jonathan that did not solve any problem we are still facing now, is gone forever, so stop crying over spilt milk.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Awon Lagosians, How Far? by MagicBishop: 8:57am On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
Throwback:
We know your partisan type.

The same Lagosians who protested against the uselessness of government in 2012 as was done in other Nigerian cities and together sacked that useless government in 2015, are the same Lagosians joining with other Nigerians in their different cities to protest against the useless government now.

The useless regime of Jonathan that did not solve any problem we are still facing now, is gone forever, so stop crying over spilt milk.
[/s]

Lol. See this chronic Buharist zombie .

Wetin make you dey firm enemy of the state?

Buhari is supreme leader nah.
Re: Awon Lagosians, How Far? by MagicBishop: 9:00am On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[s][/s]
Who's this one, stop putting your hands in your fingers

Distinguished ladies and gentlemen this is your captain Buhari speaking , we are now on final approach to Ojota intl airport , the weather is fine and we expect to land in 5mins. pls kindly put on your seatbelts and secure any luggages you have with you. On behalf of Karma Airlines, we thank you for your patronage ...
Re: Awon Lagosians, How Far? by Throwback: 9:10am On Oct 21, 2020
MagicBishop:
[s][/s]

Lol. See this chronic Buharist zombie .

Wetin make you dey firm enemy of the state?

Buhari is supreme leader nah.

I remain a critic of the failed PDP governments who failed us for 16yrs, and I also condemned the failure of the Buhari regime to achieve much reform in Nigeria as at 2019.

But rather than Nigerians moving forward ever to have a change of government by trying another party, some wanted to take us back to PDP and Atiku whose stated mission was to enrich his friends.

What exactly is your obsession with the useless regime of Jonathan?

Of all the PDP presidents, he was the most useless, yet you cannot stop wailing over the well deserved sack he got from the disappointed Nigerians who voted him to power in the SouthWest and MiddleBelt?

Is there any infrastructure or amenity your are not enjoying now due to the failure of this current regime, that the useless regime of Jonathan provided you?

Were you treated better by the Police or Army during the Jonathan regime?

Was the Jonathan regime tolerant of dissenting opinion, or was the regime more responsive to complaints without the need to resort to strikes and protests?

Whose regime locked out a state governor from accessing his own state house?

Whose regime deployed the military to take over a state owned stadium that had not been authorized for use by the President's party?

Whose regime locked the National Assembly such that the sitting Speaker and his colleagues had to climb over the gate?

Whose regime sent the military to Ojota to clear out a peaceful protest on the 13th day?

You are an irredeemable wailer and your loss is permanent.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awon Lagosians, How Far? by MagicBishop: 9:11am On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
Throwback:

I remain a critic of the failed PDP governments who failed us for 16yrs, and I also condemned the failure of the Buhari regime to achieve much reform in Nigeria as at 2019.

But rather than Nigerians moving forward ever to have a change of government by trying another party, some wanted to take us back to PDP and Atiku whose stated mission was to enrich his friends.

What exactly is your obsession with the useless regime of Jonathan?

Of all the PDP presidents, he was the most useless, yet you cannot stop wailing over the well deserved sack he got from the disappointed Nigerians who voted him to power in the SouthWest and MiddleBelt?

Is there any infrastructure or amenity your are not enjoying now due to the failure of this current regime, that the useless regime of Jonathan provided you?

Were you treated better by the Police or Army during the Jonathan regime?

Was the Jonathan regime tolerant of dissenting opinion, or was the regime more responsive to complaints without the need to resort to strikes and protests?

Whose regime locked out a state governor from accessing his own state house?

Whose regime deployed the military to take over a state owned stadium that had not been authorized for use by the President's party?

Whose regime locked the National Assembly such that the sitting Speaker and his colleagues had to climb over the gate?

Whose regime sent the military to Ojota to clear out a peaceful protest on the 13th day?

You are an irredeemable wailer and your loss is permanent.

[/s]

Lol

Didn't read sh!t

Keep wailing

No form for you
Re: Awon Lagosians, How Far? by Throwback: 9:13am On Oct 21, 2020
MagicBishop:
[s][/s]

Lol

Didn't read sh!t

Keep wailing

No form for you

I do not need the form of a Jonathan obsessed wailer crying over the sack of a corrupt and ineffective regime.

I am a critic and we have no forms to give to partisan hawks who can't even read.

It is very easy to claim not to have read what you know is factual records and that cannot be defended.

It is termed the Ostrich defense.

But in doing so and running away from the facts that defeats your false sentimentalism, everyone get to see that you cannot be taken seriously as a concerned patriot of your country.

You are a hungry political jobber wailing over the loss of your principal that puts food on your table.

The useless Jonathan regime is gone forever.

No more free food for the lazy. You should have applied for the immigration job of that regime that killed many job applicants.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awon Lagosians, How Far? by helinues: 9:15am On Oct 21, 2020
Another mumu post
Re: Awon Lagosians, How Far? by MagicBishop: 9:21am On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
Throwback:

I do not need the form of a Jonathan obsessed wailer crying over the sack of a corrupt and ineffective regime.

I am a critic and we have no forms to give to partisan hawks who can't even read.

It is very easy to claim not to have read what you know is factual records and that cannot be defended.

It is termed the Ostrich defense.

But in doing so and running away from the facts that defeats your false sentimentalism, everyone get to see that you cannot be taken seriously as a concerned patriot of your country.

You are a hungry political jobber wailing over the loss of your principal that puts food on your table.

The useless Jonathan regime is gone forever.

No more free food for the lazy. You should have applied for the immigration job of that regime that killed many job applicants.
[/s]

Enjoy your Chanji
Re: Awon Lagosians, How Far? by Throwback: 9:30am On Oct 21, 2020
MagicBishop:
[s][/s]

Enjoy your Chanji

There has never been anything to enjoy in Nigeria.

Only the political class that you defend have always enjoyed Nigerian citizenship.

And so, I always look forward towards a better government, without remorse for criticizing the past useless regimes who must never be glorified in comparison to a present failure.

When will you forgo your obsessive partisanship of past failures and embrace a selfless forward aspiration for a better Nigeria that benefits all?

1 Like

Re: Awon Lagosians, How Far? by MagicBishop: 9:31am On Oct 21, 2020
The zombies like throwback and helinues have refused to condemn the latest killings by their Khalifa in Lekki.

They are fully in support being that they also defended Buruntai's massacre on Shiites for daring to block the Zaria Kano road.

So what is the difference between the Shiite road blockade and the EndSars blockade of Lekki toll gate?

The Lekki toll gate blockade is far worse as it denied their frog father his daily returns .

I agree with them and believe the army has to burn down the entire Lekki to set as an example just as they did within Zaria with the Shiite settlements.
Re: Awon Lagosians, How Far? by Throwback: 9:36am On Oct 21, 2020
MagicBishop:
The zombies like throwback and helinues have refused to condemn the latest killings by their Khalifa in Lekki.

They are fully in support being that they also defended Buruntai's massacre on Shiites for daring to block the Zaria Kano road.

So what is the difference between the Shiite road blockade and the EndSars blockade of Lekki toll gate?

The Lekki toll gate blockade is far worse as it denied their frog father his daily returns .

I agree with them and believe the army has to burn down the entire Lekki to set as an example just as they did within Zaria with the Shiite settlements.

Unfortunately for you who has been gloating like an accursed soul over the misfortunes of patriotic Nigerians, I have identified with the protest and condemned the uselessness of successive governments including the current regime of Buhari.

Even your words above suggest that you are a frustrated partisan hawk who is not interested in the rights of the average Nigerian, but bitter that you were once in power but was sacked by the same youths who are protesting now, as they have always protested against uselessness in government.

A uselessness you have tried for the past 5yrs to revise as a great democracy of the Jonathan regime, which is belied by the many facts I have haunted you with.
Re: Awon Lagosians, How Far? by MagicBishop: 9:47am On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
Throwback:

Unfortunately for you who has been gloating like an accursed soul over the misfortunes of patriotic Nigerians, I have identified with the protest and condemned the uselessness of successive governments including the current regime of Buhari.

Even your words above suggest that you are a frustrated partisan hawk who is not interested in the rights of the average Nigerian, but bitter that you were once in power but was sacked by the same youths who are protesting now, as they have always protested against uselessness in government.

A uselessness you have tried for the past 5yrs to revise as a great democracy of the Jonathan regime, which is belied by the many facts I have haunted you with.
[/s]
And you that has refused to condemn the killings nko?

Your zombotic and Islamist reverence for your khalifar will not make you condemn the killings and you dare to blame me for using your own justification of Buhari's brutal clampdown on other protesters ?

Your hypocrisy is only equal to your level sychophancy and blind bigotry
Re: Awon Lagosians, How Far? by tartar9(m): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2020
MagicBishop:

You lying afonja snake.

They stoned his convoy in Bauchi and no one was shot.

Jonathan never ordered any attack on protesters.

The one that happened in Zaria was carried out by officers sympathetic to APC towards painting GEJ in bad light.

And GEJ sent a delegation to console with Shiek El Zackzacky.

You know I can apply same argument to Buhari right undecided
Re: Awon Lagosians, How Far? by Merciful71(m): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2020
you are equally clueless, we don't miss you

1 Like

Re: Awon Lagosians, How Far? by MagicBishop: 9:51am On Oct 21, 2020
tartar9:

You know I can apply same argument to Buhari right undecided

Haven't you yaribanza Muslim snakes always found a reason to defend your khalifar ?

From the massacre of northern Muslims whom you tagged as foriegn agents of Iran towards destabilizing Nigeria to your fervrent support for Buhari mowing down IPOB and the ecstatic display and applause you showed Buhari after he bombed the Niger Delta , you have always shown that you are ready to stand with your Boko khalifar.

Have any of you even condemned the killings in Lekki before you condemn me for telling you that karma is hitting you hard?

Yaribanza Muslim Judas.
Re: Awon Lagosians, How Far? by Throwback: 10:03am On Oct 21, 2020
MagicBishop:
[s][/s]
And you that has refused to condemn the killings nko?

Your zombotic and Islamist reverence for your khalifar will not make you condemn the killings and you dare to blame me for using your own justification of Buhari's brutal clampdown on other protesters ?

Your hypocrisy is only equal to your level sychophancy and blind bigotry

Have you checked my post history and not see my support for the ongoing protests and my condemnations for the killings?

You have not sent my post were I am asking salient questions about the typical uselessness of government to always wait for a mob protest before awaking to their paid responsibilities?

Why has successive regimes inclusive of the Jonathan regime you love to white wash, not done something about the bail in Police stations that is not free as stipulated?

Why have we not had a government since 1999 come out to speak strongly on lynching and jungle justice?

I have asserted many times that we are yet to have a democracy, seeing that all we have is civilian rule.

Your problem as you rightly confessed is that you do not read.

You are an accursed wailer who loves the sound of his own voice and sight of his own words.

You are here gloating rather than commiserating.

I am a Christian but will be offended if you share same faith with me.

You are a deranged, obsessively hateful and hypocritical human.
Re: Awon Lagosians, How Far? by Throwback: 10:05am On Oct 21, 2020
MagicBishop:

Haven't you yaribanza Muslim snakes always found a reason to defend your khalifar ?

From the massacre of northern Muslims whom you tagged as foriegn agents of Iran towards destabilizing Nigeria to your fervrent support for Buhari mowing down IPOB and the ecstatic display and applause you showed Buhari after he bombed the Niger Delta , you have always shown that you are ready to stand with your Boko khalifar.

Have any of you even condemned the killings in Lekki before you condemn me for telling you that karma is hitting you hard?

Yaribanza Muslim Judas.

The bigot in you has risen from the sand like an Ostrich finally pulling out its head.

Now you can stop fooling yourself on why you cannot till today criticize the useless Jonathan regime.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Army In Possession Of Protester Corpses / Twitter Ban: You Nigerians Knows How To Blow Things Out Of Proportion / Religious Tolerance Among The Yorubas. Personal Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.