Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

A Professor Of Law & A Pastor; Time For Osinbajo To Resign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Professor Of Law & A Pastor; Time For Osinbajo To Resign (858 Views)

Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s / Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security / 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Professor Of Law & A Pastor; Time For Osinbajo To Resign by ENGINEERG(m): 8:01am On Oct 21, 2020
The massacre of Yesterday at Lekki Toll gate has been the height of this government wickedness

BUHARI won't resign because he does not exist as a president before and the power monger won't allow that.

Now it is time for the vice president to resign, to save his name ,the church and his profession..

This will give him more honour than completing the remaining 3years of this govt.

But if he didnt chose this honourable way, he should be forced to do that, because so many Christians voted for APC because he is a pastor

RIP our fallen heroes!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Professor Of Law & A Pastor; Time For Osinbajo To Resign by TheRareGem1(f): 9:04am On Oct 21, 2020
Why would the VP resign when he is not the president that calls the shot or even in charge of military. He gives advice to the president who either ignore or accept. This man has shown commitement from the get go that he want all these things to end but he has limited power that is from the constitutional perspective

So it is not that you recognised osinbajo as VP. Shey you people always saying he's just VP acad. OP, you and hypocrisy are 5 and 6
Re: A Professor Of Law & A Pastor; Time For Osinbajo To Resign by IKUBABAYEYE001: 9:04am On Oct 21, 2020
I doubt you know what will happen to this country if he resigns
Re: A Professor Of Law & A Pastor; Time For Osinbajo To Resign by Sonoyom(m): 9:08am On Oct 21, 2020
Osibanjo is power hungry, preaching is his side hustle.

4 Likes

Re: A Professor Of Law & A Pastor; Time For Osinbajo To Resign by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 21, 2020
Osinbajo should resign now
Step aside Professor why there is still time
Re: A Professor Of Law & A Pastor; Time For Osinbajo To Resign by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 21, 2020
IKUBABAYEYE001:
I doubt you know what will happen to this country if he resigns

Nothing will happen, let him step aside.

1 Like

Re: A Professor Of Law & A Pastor; Time For Osinbajo To Resign by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:12am On Oct 21, 2020
Very useless somebody

1 Like

Re: A Professor Of Law & A Pastor; Time For Osinbajo To Resign by Lambarry1: 9:12am On Oct 21, 2020
Osinbajo is yet another goat. He should be in the same playing field with messi and Ronaldo.
Re: A Professor Of Law & A Pastor; Time For Osinbajo To Resign by Shooyie: 9:17am On Oct 21, 2020
He isn't the President, he doesn't call the shots. I'm sure we all realise that and are well aware of these things.
Re: A Professor Of Law & A Pastor; Time For Osinbajo To Resign by helinues: 9:18am On Oct 21, 2020
He should resign so that you can replace him? undecided
Re: A Professor Of Law & A Pastor; Time For Osinbajo To Resign by okefrancis: 9:18am On Oct 21, 2020
Hmmmmmm, if osinbajo resign today the country will collapse within 24 hours because he's the brain behind the successful things in the country right now

1 Like

Re: A Professor Of Law & A Pastor; Time For Osinbajo To Resign by JovialJune(f): 9:21am On Oct 21, 2020
Osibanjo should resign and leave the helm of affairs to 90% dull brain illiterate northerners? Hope you know he's majorly the one making government implementations and policies a little bit fair till now.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Professor Of Law & A Pastor; Time For Osinbajo To Resign by seunmsg(m): 9:25am On Oct 21, 2020
Juliusmalema:

What will the resignation of Osinbajo achieve? Will it bring an end to the current crisis or what?

We always leave issues and chase shadows in this country. We should be thinking of how to stop the violence and unnecessary killings instead of playing silly tribal politics.

Buhari is the president and commander in chief of the Armed forces and not Osinbajo. We should direct our anger towards him but no, we are only interested in milking the unfortunate incident for political gains so we keep attacking Tinubu and Osinbajo instead of the real people in charge.

2 Likes

Re: A Professor Of Law & A Pastor; Time For Osinbajo To Resign by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 21, 2020
seunmsg:

What will the resignation of Osinbajo achieve? Will it bring an end to the current crisis or what?

We always leave issues and chase shadows in this country. We should be thinking of how to stop the violence and unnecessary killings instead of playing silly tribal politics.

Buhari is the president and commander in chief of the Armed forces and not Osinbajo. We should direct our anger towards him but no, we are only interested in milking the unfortunate incident for political gains so we keep attacking Tinubu and Osinbajo instead of the real people in charge.

Trash

Re: A Professor Of Law & A Pastor; Time For Osinbajo To Resign by Hypocrisy: 9:52am On Oct 21, 2020
TheRareGem1:
Why would the VP resign when he is not the president that calls the shot or even in charge of military. He gives advice to the president who either ignore or accept. This man has shown commitement from the get go that he want all these things to end but he has limited power that is from the constitutional perspective

So it is not that you recognised osinbajo as VP. Shey you people always saying he's just VP acad. OP, you and hypocrisy are 5 and 6

I don't know the OP. How the hell are we 5 and 6?
Re: A Professor Of Law & A Pastor; Time For Osinbajo To Resign by Zeesugar(f): 10:07am On Oct 21, 2020
I wish all this noise and banter will bring back the lost souls.
I wish the resigning you all are ask for from osinbajo we bring back the lost souls or mend the broken hearts
Noooo the did is done. If we must transfer aggression it should be to the who calls the shot
Re: A Professor Of Law & A Pastor; Time For Osinbajo To Resign by ArewaWife(m): 10:08am On Oct 21, 2020
The only way Buhari can partially redeem himself is to resign and hand over to the VP but I know he will never do that. The only way Osibanjo can redeem his image is to resign, but does he have the courage to do so?

Buhari should have been prepped by his handlers to give a press statement but I wonder what they are waiting for. This is not the case of northerners that keep quiet while boms ho off everytime around them.
Re: A Professor Of Law & A Pastor; Time For Osinbajo To Resign by globalresource: 10:28am On Oct 21, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: A Professor Of Law & A Pastor; Time For Osinbajo To Resign by obonujoker(m): 10:28am On Oct 21, 2020
Osibanjo is a thief... He won't resign...

By their fruits, you shall know them...
Re: A Professor Of Law & A Pastor; Time For Osinbajo To Resign by olanipekun14360: 10:38am On Oct 21, 2020
He should resign so that you can replace him?
Re: A Professor Of Law & A Pastor; Time For Osinbajo To Resign by ArewaWife(m): 10:46am On Oct 21, 2020
olanipekun14360:
He should resign so that you can replace him?

You're a typical African that knows nothing about integrity. That's why the whites will always be above us blacks. Most whites would have resigned for situations lesser than this.

(1) (Reply)

Aba Boys Don Come With Odeshi! Oya Now.... Soldiers Don Run.... / #EndSARS Protest: Check Out This 2018 Accurate Prophecy / Any Latest UK Sanction News?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.