Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army (106523 Views)

Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank / A Fake Soldier Apprehended In Nasarawa State By The Nigeria Police Force (photo) / #EndSARS: Masked Soldier Warns His Colleagues Against Shooting Of Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army by 6digitscomrade: 8:43am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

What has cyber crime got to do with saying the truth and advising fellow army not to shoot at protesters?
Lance Corporal Harrison Friday has said nothing but the absolute truth.
Still pondering what brought about cyber crime in this.
This is unacceptable.
I hate nonsense.
sars killed for being too handsome and neat .. speaking against ills and evil using the web can also be a crime...

That’s the Nigeria u lots want..
Re: Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army by DexterousOne(m): 8:43am On Oct 21, 2020
Macsjebs:
Things are really happening
I appeal to protesters to please give room for peace, let's give time while monitoring the reform process
Pls, for the sake of the peace we preach cry cry cry
This is not about Business or reviews on the thread on my signature, but for the sake of kids who only just resumed, for the sake of others who make a living from daily jobs
I am not asking that you see the thread on my signature, no, far from it, because we closed indefinitely already, I do appreciate all your recommendations posted on my signature.
But pls, for the sake of peace cry
Love you all

After what they have done
You really think they will implement any reforms?
Re: Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army by Minjim: 8:43am On Oct 21, 2020
Please NBA, someone needs a good lawyer now
Re: Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:44am On Oct 21, 2020
So Nigerian army who is supposed to be fighting real war like combating Bokoharam has reduced it self to fighting what it tagged cyber crime grin

Very shameful. So Army now fights cyber crime?? cheesy

So what this soldier said is now cyber crime grin
Re: Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army by pongole(m): 8:44am On Oct 21, 2020
Alvin007:
Different lips...obviously, that ain’t him!
different head shape too
Re: Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 21, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:
Hang the traitor.

Fish brain Ibrahim
Re: Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army by sofiscatedmoron: 8:46am On Oct 21, 2020
chinchonglee:
This guy didn't commit any crime!
He was only advising his colleagues nt to cause harm to citizens
As a civilian he didnt. But as a soldier he did, i think it's against their rule to say such
Re: Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army by ceaserian(m): 8:46am On Oct 21, 2020
Thanks man
madridguy:
Lance corporal Harrison Friday, you've done your path by airing your opinion which is a bitter pill for the Nigeria Army to swallow.

The Nigeria Army can jail you or even kill you but be rest assure that your likes in the NA will rise soon against the bad elements and cleanse the Nigeria Army.
Re: Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army by Jonathan39: 8:47am On Oct 21, 2020
The Easterners and some part of South South have been on that, but a particular Southern Region think they are still benefiting from the failed country. They brought in this Government
Chiedu4Trump:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12544599_whatisthistribalistmumusaying_jpegc5a0efa23d92bcbb365be53bb3726221

Southerners una see these Northerners, they dont care for us

The Soldier warned us & this Almajiri is calling him a traitor angry

Which means they would rather have us all killed

Lets face it, we need to cut the North off angry

1 Like

Re: Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army by DedeNkem: 8:48am On Oct 21, 2020
The corrupt Nigerian Army was so quick to "apprehend" and display the face of this innocent soldier for speaking the truth, but the same useless Army always don't find or display faces of soldiers who committed REAL crimes!
Re: Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army by nairalandankrah: 8:49am On Oct 21, 2020
Didn't know I was being monitored!!!..
The threat is real but WE MOVE
Re: Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army by obailala(m): 8:51am On Oct 21, 2020
AIlahuAkbar:
The Person or group that Spearheaded these end SARS terrorist protesters should be unmasked, arrested and charge to court for treasonable felony.
Any protester still caught should be used by the army as shooting practice.
The rate and army of youths protesting has shown that 95% of our youths are into crime.
Nigerian Army should declare an operation and wipe out these terrorist protesters and bring back peace and sanity into our beloved country.
Nigeria is ONE
Ibrahimmrfish:
Hang the traitor.
The only unfortunate thing about the mindset exhibited by these imbeciles I quoted is that the majority of northerners, Hausa-Fulani northerners, share this same sentiment. To these folks, it's purely about maintaining stronghold on power and any dissenting voice or opinions is seen as a threat to their existence which must be annihilated. If this barbarism isnt a recipe for civil war, I wonder what is.
Re: Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army by kayjay69(m): 8:51am On Oct 21, 2020
We need to raise money for him to afford him good legal representation.

He did no wrong and we cannot clearly identify he is the one in the video.
Observer11:
The Nigerian army through their official Twitter handle claims to have apprehended the masked soldier who made a video to warn his colleagues not to harm citizens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNMAa1RdAeY

https://twitter.com/HQNigerianArmy/status/1318804121739251712?s=19
Re: Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army by Brushstrokes20: 8:51am On Oct 21, 2020
This dude is an hero of the true Nig people!

The redundant coupist and cohorts must rot in hell!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army by AiooAi: 8:52am On Oct 21, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
But why
North Korea style
Re: Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army by mechanics(m): 8:52am On Oct 21, 2020
iDavidTC:
What wrong did he do?
How can you not identify and apprehend those behind the Toll gate massacre, but instead go after the one who said nothing but the truth.

This is injustice.

#EndInjustise
That's what am wondering, he didn't do anything wrong from what he said.
Re: Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army by nairalandankrah: 8:52am On Oct 21, 2020
kayjay69:

Am interested, how do we go about this

1 Like

Re: Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army by akinbabson(m): 8:52am On Oct 21, 2020
AIlahuAkbar:
The Person or group that Spearheaded these end SARS terrorist protesters should be unmasked, arrested and charge to court for treasonable felony.
The rate and army of youths protesting has shown that 95% of our youths are into crime.
Nigerian Army should declare an operation and wipe out these terrorist protesters and bring back peace and sanity into our beloved country.

Nigeria is ONE

They need to unmask you and reset your mumu brain. Nonsense
Re: Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army by Dickson44: 8:52am On Oct 21, 2020
Remind me again the crime this guy committed? We like chasing shadows in this country, while leaving the essence.

Again, I don't see any resemblance between the two guys.
Re: Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army by drezzyx(m): 8:52am On Oct 21, 2020
Awon oloriibu.

Just look at how stupid they are, they never went after the one's that massacre it citizens.
Re: Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army by madridguy(m): 8:52am On Oct 21, 2020
Share it too.

ArewaWife:

Thanks. I just blocked one of my lines from being monitored
Re: Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army by chinchonglee(m): 8:54am On Oct 21, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

As a civilian he didnt. But as a soldier he did, i think it's against their rule to say such
He didn't even as a soldier.
Every soldier has a right to disobey their commanders when it comes to crime against humanity.
Have u seen the movie "rules of engagement"?
Or "eyes in the sky"?

1 Like

Re: Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army by rolams(m): 8:54am On Oct 21, 2020
What offence has he committed?

This country is in danger!
Re: Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army by AIlahuAkbar: 8:54am On Oct 21, 2020
obailala:

The only unfortunate thing about the mindset exhibited by these imbeciles I quoted is that the majority of northerners, Hausa-Fulani northerners, share this same sentiments.
Northener bawo?
I'm from the South west you fool
Re: Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army by promisedeco(m): 8:54am On Oct 21, 2020
AIlahuAkbar:
Nigeria is ONE
... and only you go stay for Nigeria shebi?
*spitsonyou
Re: Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 21, 2020
Why is his lips black n pink??
Or did the mask change the color of his lips?

What's with the unmasked?

Fact: This guy in the picture looks like a citizen either bribed or forced to show his face.

Nigerian army in any case any one of you gets this,YOU ARE ALL COWARDS. OWN UP TO YOUR MISTAKES
EVEN WITH CLEAR EVIDENCE AGAINST YOU.

#revolutionnow

1 Like

Re: Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army by afroxyz: 8:57am On Oct 21, 2020
AIlahuAkbar:
Nigeria is ONE

Yiur generation would be disgraced and continually being you shame
Re: Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army by FEGEITOK: 8:57am On Oct 21, 2020
kayjay69:

Voice analysis maybe
Re: Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army by SexytorresE(f): 8:57am On Oct 21, 2020
Oga he doesn’t look the guy on that marks . Go and apprehend shekau
Re: Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot, what about this?
What's his offense?
A soldier telling his fellow soldiers not to destroy lives of peaceful protesters is now an offense?
You might spend your whole life defending these monsters because you lack conscience but at least once in a while, it must dawn on you those traits of humanity that should differentiate us from animals.
Re: Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army by obailala(m): 8:59am On Oct 21, 2020
AIlahuAkbar:
Northener bawo?
I'm from the South west you fool
You're referring to your useless family and generation there. I said the mindset you exhibited is shared by majority of northerners. Obviously an idiotic illiterate like yourself wouldn't be expected to comprehend that English... Who cares if you're from the SW or SE or north or from a pit lattine
Re: Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army by Ezmans: 8:59am On Oct 21, 2020
Observer11:
The Nigerian army through their official Twitter handle claims to have apprehended the masked soldier who made a video to warn his colleagues not to harm citizens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNMAa1RdAeY

https://twitter.com/HQNigerianArmy/status/1318804121739251712?s=19
deceiving continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) / Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) / Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.