Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

How To Legally Print Money In Nigeria Without Being Profiled By EFCC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Legally Print Money In Nigeria Without Being Profiled By EFCC (828 Views)

How You Can Earn Money Online Legally As A Serving Corps. / Bitcoin Crash: How To Legally And Easily Make Money In The Crash / EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Legally Print Money In Nigeria Without Being Profiled By EFCC by OgaSteveCopy(m): 8:19am On Oct 21, 2020
How Much Would You Pay If I Showed You How To Legally Print Money Anytime Of The Day?

Would NGN500,000 be a good price?

Or a give away price of NGN50,000?

Good day fellow Nairalanders,

Don't be too skeptical about the headline you just read.

Relax… cool

I'll show you exactly how you too can get the license to legally print exactly the amount of money you want without the EFCC or ICPC coming after you.

But first…

What would you do with the extra cash you'll be generating?

Buy fast luxury cars?
Would you travel around the world?
Spend more time with friends and family?

Well, what you do is yours to decide …
After all it's your money.

Now, come closer.

Pay attention.

Here's the deal…

My mentor, Prof. Emmanuel Akpe (The Prince of Copywriting), a 7 figure freelance copywriter, has got me all fired up with some interesting news.

He has decided to show how any dummy can legally print money online using copywriting in his forthcoming Bachelor of Copywriting course.

And don't over think it...

This is HIGHLY Legal.

Do you struggle to make sales online?

Are you looking for a high income skill?

Do you want to begin a profitable freelancing career?

Or just want to make money by the side?

In the upcoming Bachelor of Copywriting course (BOC 7), you will learn what copywriting is all about and how you can use copywriting to legally print money from the comfort of your home.

Imagine never having to face any financial struggle.

BOC is a full fledged course that runs for 30 days, after which you'll get a Certificate and "Sabificate".

Here's what you get in BOC 7

* A proven system of earning 6 figures in less than 365 days or less; (This can't be valued in monetary terms)

* An opportunity to earn 10x your training fee during the period of the training;

* How to write persuasively. (Imagine people begging you to sell to them, with this alone you can drive sales above 200%);

* 40+ videos; (Valued at NGN95,000)
25 uncommon copywriting ebooks (Worth NGN105,000)

* How to earn in dollars on Fiverr and Upwork. This alone is worth NGN20,000

This is just the tip of the iceberg of all you'll get in the BOC.

With over 10,000 applicants in the past 6 months (May - October 2020), BOC has produced:

1862 graduands; and
Raised 1000 6 figures freelancers.

1862 people can't all be wrong!

BOC 7 Begins on Monday Nov. 02 - Dec. 02, 2020

To register for BOC 7:
Pay a subsidised fee of NGN20,000 to
Akpe Emmanuel
GTB: 0130177563
Firstbank: 3058878575

[center]Now here's the real deal…[/center]

"The 5 days window"

If you grab this offer between today Wednesday October 21 and Sunday October 25, 2020 you get to PAY NGN5,000 ONLY.

In addition to that,

You'll gain access to the Prof's entire library. This alone is worth NGN800,000…

A free tutorial on Facebook ads;

And for taking prompt action, you'll get a system you could use to write non plagiarized content of 1000 words in 30 minutes or less.

All these For FREE

To even sweeten this deal even better…

When you make payment now, without further delay you'll gain access to a training on how to create hot digital products that keeps bringing you "joy-giving" alerts even while you are asleep.

I Guarantee That You'll Get 10x Your Money.

But don't take my word for it!

If after you make payment and go through the BOC and follow through with the principles taught and you don't make 10x your money and more;
You can ask for a refund and you'll get it with no questions asked;
The Prof himself would write you a hand written letter of apology;
He would drop the title 'Prince of Copywriting"
On top of that you can call me out here on Nairaland;
Plus, I'll give you NGN1,000 to compensate for the data burnt on the class.

PS:
Only those who make payment during the 5 days window will get access to the extra bonuses.

Only fast action takers will get the extra bonuses

I don't want people who will be thinking if I should pay or not.

You are either IN or OUT.

It's either HELL YES or HELL NO

If you are in the middle, you are in HELL wink

So, in the name of Jesus the author and giver of this great idea, I declare payments open!!

Akpe Emmanuel
GTB: 0130177563
Firstbank: 3058878575

Fee again is N5,000

Class starts 2nd of November, 2020.

Click the link below to send proof of payment http:///LegalMoneyPrinting

Re: How To Legally Print Money In Nigeria Without Being Profiled By EFCC by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 27, 2020
Hegoat

(1) (Reply)

Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Auto-crash Flown To Akwa-ibom For Burial(photos) / Best PPA In Ikorodu-lagos / Congratulations To Batch B Corpers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.