Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Sadio Mane Of Liverpool Reacts To The Lekki Massacre. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sadio Mane Of Liverpool Reacts To The Lekki Massacre. (554 Views)

Jurgen Klopp Blast Guardiola For Accusing Mane Of Diving (see What He Said) / Mo Salah Scholarship Programme, University Of Liverpool, England-april 2019 / Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sadio Mane Of Liverpool Reacts To The Lekki Massacre. by Juan80: 8:49am On Oct 21, 2020
In his tweet.
Sadio Mane said every day is a second chance to make things right. Nigeria is bleeding, We continue praying
#Endsars
#Lekkimassacre

Re: Sadio Mane Of Liverpool Reacts To The Lekki Massacre. by BennyDGreat: 8:51am On Oct 21, 2020
Government made a big ERROR yesterday. Chai that error cannot be remedied

3 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane Of Liverpool Reacts To The Lekki Massacre. by moneyshop: 8:55am On Oct 21, 2020
We will not forget cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane Of Liverpool Reacts To The Lekki Massacre. by jagaban002(m): 8:57am On Oct 21, 2020
Even GOD condem killing and our leader is killing us since they believe there’s no one to judge them but I believe they shall have their own hot cake b4 the year runs out .
Rip to the fallen hero’s
Am so sad
Re: Sadio Mane Of Liverpool Reacts To The Lekki Massacre. by raystar96(m): 8:57am On Oct 21, 2020
The blood of every protester is a decision made by people who voted APC...I guess the dogs and baboons are now soaked in blood... congratulations to those who voted APC...smh

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane Of Liverpool Reacts To The Lekki Massacre. by gsley: 9:07am On Oct 21, 2020
God bless you
Re: Sadio Mane Of Liverpool Reacts To The Lekki Massacre. by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 21, 2020
BennyDGreat:
Government made a big ERROR yesterday. Chai that error cannot be remedied

Nepotism has made them recruit the wrong handlers. How many 'Senior Special Advisers' do the president have around him? Yet none of them can talk to him!

They still don't know.
Re: Sadio Mane Of Liverpool Reacts To The Lekki Massacre. by marwanafrica: 9:33am On Oct 21, 2020
From day one, i saw this coming, i know Nigerian big politicians and Government as a whole hate to see Nigerian youth to wake up from their slumber, they know what that will cause them, Get ready to see similar attacks on the youth, some might come in form of under cover.
Re: Sadio Mane Of Liverpool Reacts To The Lekki Massacre. by BennyDGreat: 10:37am On Oct 21, 2020
PenuelFarms:

Nepotism has made them recruit the wrong handlers. How many 'Senior Special Advisers' do the president have around him? Yet none of them can talk to him!

They still don't know.

I tell you bro. Once Niger Delta boys come out, we can only pray for Nigeria cos government will be unable to enforce law again

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Gets Serving Commissioner Of Police , CP Ebong Eyibio, Mni / Suspected Armed Herdmen Kidnap Couple About To Wed In Ekiti / 2023: Nigerians React As Tinubu Declares Presidential Ambition, Knock Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.