Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

Wikerised Is A Scammer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wikerised Is A Scammer (175 Views)

How To Frustrate A Scammer ( Photos ) / Rita33: I'm Not A Scammer MODIFIED: 55DME at work / Expose A Scammer.my Experience With Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wikerised Is A Scammer by Atoy444(m): 9:26am On Oct 21, 2020
August 2020, after i dropped a post saying i wanted to sell my gift cards (play station card Aud) and after that he, wikerised the scammer quoted my post and we started chatting on whatsapp. Later i dropped him 3cards which he claimed it has being used and i told him that is not possible that the card are like gift. Ok, so after that I said no problem because i said i av given someone before and told him that when i collected another, we will talk. So, the following month i tried to reach him and the whatsapp number wasnt reachable and i checked nairaland to pick up is number which he left on his profile, and i asked him and he said they stole his phone...and contacts. So we chatted and i asked him if play station card is ok or i should collect another another ans he said Google play card is ok. So i dropped one google play card($50), September ending (28th). He said the vendor or so he saw cant buy 50$ that i need to av $100. So, i told him to please keep d card for me that he should give me 2weeks. 4days or 6days after, he messaged me...asking me to please teach him how I collect the card and ko..that we are nairaland pals now... Tot about it and accepted which I did. 5days later, I tried to holla him to check if e was able to meet up but he said he can't that is 2 stressful. So yesterday, I messaged him to tell him I have $100 card of Google play card ($50×2) and one is with him that am ready to sell all now. He said no problem that I should drop it....he will actually do it but mit be in the night sha that he's inside bus travelling. Ok, i now told him maybe i should drop it im the night but he said i sud drop it so that he will be doing it and by night i will collect my money. He said the $150 of google play card is 21k and i said no problem. So i wasnt able to follow up till 9:07pm and i mesaaged him and no reply. Dropped another message again 10:02pm and no reply, although he wasnt online and i checked his last seen which is 7:38pm. Ok, i slept of and woke up this morning, i cant view his profile picture and his number isnt going through. Used another phone to call....same thing and i checked his last seen on nairaland (2am). I was bothered and used my brother number to message him and check his last seen and I was able to see his last seen (6am). I assume he is to be added to scam list
Username: Wikerised
Telegram: @Cashouts0methingsadmin
Number: 09037294706, 08118011609

cc dominique and all

Re: Wikerised Is A Scammer by braindee(m): 10:11am On Oct 21, 2020
I'm sorry for your experiences. If you have Amazon ecodes, kindly let me know. I buy in bulk and in bits. I pay instantly for any ecode I redeem. We can also use reputable escrows popular in the ecurrency thread. You can send me a WhatsApp message via my signature. Stay safe

(1) (Reply)

Boggling Questions: Check The Comments Section And Answer From Any Perspective / We Are One Nigeria - See What These Youths In The Endsars Protest / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.