Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,031 members, 7,814,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Forex Trading: Real Or Scam? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Forex Trading: Real Or Scam? (852 Views)

Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? / Dw Arerben Investment? Real Or Scam / Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Trading: Real Or Scam? by Omonstarr: 9:39am On Oct 21, 2020
People are asking some funny questions ...which is necessary though.
Is there anyone who have ever made it in forex?

Yes there are people making a very decent living from forex. I mean acquired assets ( houses, cars etc). In fact am a prime example of someone who have made in in forex. But many of them.are low key.
Is forex not like gambling?
Forex is just like stocks, options or treasury bills.
There are consistent fundamentals and technical you need to master to win your trades. It is a profession that needs professionalism.
However, it will be gambling if you want to convert $100 to $5000 in a week.
How much much can one make consistently in a month?
No one can guarantee fixed returns in the markets because markets changes...However you can make consistent, but not fixed profits.

How many months will someone learn to become a pro?
I don't know . It depends on your IQ, hardwork, dedication and discipline.

Can one become a millionaire trading forex ?
Yes. I can show you some live accounts , then you press your calculator to make your judgement.
Is forex regulated?
Forex is largely regulated in US(CFTC), UK(NFA),
CYPRUS(CYSEC).. AUSTRALIA etc. So of you are dealing with any broker make sure they fall under those regulatory bodies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading: Real Or Scam? by Emmysky(m): 8:33am On Oct 22, 2020
Bro that ur instaforex $500 live account you posted earlier, the tin of blow o.
Re: Forex Trading: Real Or Scam? by Omonstarr: 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading: Real Or Scam? by Emmysky(m): 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
Omonstarr:

Not exactly. One stupid person was placing trades and decided to blow up the accounts because I made a mistake releasing the trading password....typical wickedness from Nigerians.
Kind of people that will be destroying and looting the shops of hardworking Nigerians because of jealousy.

Account number (login): 71535778

Investor password: acfd63f3

Server: InstaForex-Singapore.com

Here is an account with investors password..you may follow some of my trades mirrored to my main accounts.
You can log in and follow.
Told you this earlier to take down the live password and put up the investor's pass. All well Sha, We move. A forex trader that is not afraid or affected by blowing an acct is truly a trader and has his psychology in check.. Move on wink

How long you been trading?
Also, are u a scalper, day trader or you swing trade?
Re: Forex Trading: Real Or Scam? by Omonstarr: 4:23am On Oct 30, 2020
If you have genuine questions about forex investment and trading, please free to ask.
Re: Forex Trading: Real Or Scam? by Emoney05: 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2020

Re: Forex Trading: Real Or Scam? by Jmarjr(m): 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
Bro am interested in learning forex but i have no money to pay for tutorials. Should i contact you? So we talk on whatsapp
Re: Forex Trading: Real Or Scam? by donielord(m): 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2020
Jmarjr:
Bro am interested in learning forex but i have no money to pay for tutorials. Should i contact you? So we talk on whatsapp
Same thing for me Omonstarr
How can we contact you??
Re: Forex Trading: Real Or Scam? by Semich: 8:08am On Nov 16, 2020
Hi please how can I become a forex trader??
I want to
What are the steps to take
Please reply this

Omonstarr:
People are asking some funny questions ...which is necessary though.
Is there anyone who have ever made it in forex?

Yes there are people making a very decent living from forex. I mean acquired assets ( houses, cars etc). In fact am a prime example of someone who have made in in forex. But many of them.are low key.
Is forex not like gambling?
Forex is just like stocks, options or treasury bills.
There are consistent fundamentals and technical you need to master to win your trades. It is a profession that needs professionalism.
However, it will be gambling if you want to convert $100 to $5000 in a week.
How much much can one make consistently in a month?
No one can guarantee fixed returns in the markets because markets changes...However you can make consistent, but not fixed profits.

How many months will someone learn to become a pro?
I don't know . It depends on your IQ, hardwork, dedication and discipline.

Can one become a millionaire trading forex ?
Yes. I can show you some live accounts , then you press your calculator to make your judgement.
Is forex regulated?
Forex is largely regulated in US(CFTC), UK(NFA),
CYPRUS(CYSEC).. AUSTRALIA etc. So of you are dealing with any broker make sure they fall under those regulatory bodies.

(1) (Reply)

We Produce Desert Boots For The Army And Mopol 08142074243 Aba / Nigerian Bank With The Highest Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account. / Top Cryptocurrencies To Invest In August 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.