Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) (60973 Views)

Policemen Shoot At Protesters In Delta (Photo) / Policemen Shoot Chair Renter Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) by banmee(m): 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
Seriousgbege:

A UNITED SOUTH CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING

And that is the problem with nigeria. There is no way Nigeria can split without serious bloodshed which I'm sure you do not want. You all do not see yourselves as a country but as a collection of tribes which is why there are so much problems in the country. The sooner you all come to this fundamental and obvious fact the better for you as a people.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) by joepepsy(m): 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
We are not protesting to disintegrate Nigeria but to make it better entiendes?
Jonathan39:
It is now clear that Nigeria will never work, unless it disintegrate
Re: Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) by Omezif(m): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
Abia police don't want to learn a lesson.
Re: Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) by Jonathan39: 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
And what happened? Alot of people were killed cos of just the demand to endsars. Una eyes go soon clear
joepepsy:
We are not protesting to disintegrate Nigeria but to make it better entiendes?
Re: Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) by 6digitscomrade: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
wonder233:
You guys should stop exxagerating with these sensational headlines. I didn't see anyone shot in the video. The only civilian in contact with the police was shoved away and left to go on his way.
Shooting into the air to disperse a crowd is not the same as shooting at them.
That's what you guys said of Lekki toll gate last night, alas the footage showed soldiers shooting into the air not at the protesters. But you bandwagon folks have been pic-mixing unrelated photos and spewing misleading narratives.
The govt should be decisive and take back the streets.
I didn't appoint any stupid "woke" f00l to do revolution for me
hahahaha nairaland Na psychiatric ward now?
Re: Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) by Oizee(f): 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
Ejinduwinz:
EVIL ON DISPLAY, MAY GOD HELP US angry angry angry
Amen
Re: Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) by raddyworld: 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
Whether we have it completely this time around or not pls let the youth of this country form a political party and we should all channel all our effort as we did to the protest u will realise that we will fill all the NASS to correct nigeria. Truly we may not be able to correct all even when we win this battle bcus there are more to it.

1.Those old men and woman filling our federal and state office just as the politicians are recycling our office when they ought to retire
2. Reviving our refinery
3. CONTROL of price in Nigeria
4. Implementation of those right policies.

When we are there it is easy to bring in the change we the youth want.
Make sure u get your voters card ready
Re: Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) by Aflix(m): 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

You are not the only one they say you are one of them at , Check every moniker they juxtapose with , and you will see they are all good, positive , respectful and sane members just like your self.
I have to go digged out this memorable and golden words of Aunty MANNA... foolish fraudsters nightmare on Nairaland! grin
With this, you will understand better why these Criminals are in severe pains anytime they see aunty MANNA and anyone associated with her. Bunch of losers they are grin

Mama the Mama herself.Your soldiers dey with you.Continue to kill fools with the hard truths.Respect.
Not seen you since last month or since this protest started, keep flying the flag to a great Nigeria.
I moveeeee with una
Stop mentioning me!
Re: Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) by CalabarPikin: 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
chimex001:

How many shops have been set ablaze?? Hypocritical pretenders!

chimex001:

How many shops have been set ablaze?? Hypocritical pretenders!

By government hired thugs...hope you're aware of that
Re: Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) by Aladdin1(m): 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
wonder233:
You guys should stop exxagerating with these sensational headlines. I didn't see anyone shot in the video. The only civilian in contact with the police was shoved away and left to go on his way.
That's what you guys said of Lekki toll gate last night, alas the footage showed soldiers shooting into the air not at the protesters. But you bandwagon folks have been pic-mixing unrelated photos and spewing misleading narratives.
You are a useless fool!. So you mean 49person were not killed!!. The spirits of the dead would hunt you till death.
Re: Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
What is wrong with these policemen self, they are just adding fuel to the fire they should just do all this calmly before everything gets worse.
Re: Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) by muller101(m): 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Stay indoor for now youths.
We will win this war.

Some of our demands...

STRIP EX-GOVERNORS AND ALL ELECTED AND APPOINTED PUBLIC SERVANTS OF ALL BENEFITS AFTER OFFICE.

INCREASE SALARIES OF OUR DOCTORS, NURSES, TEACHERS, POLICE, MILITARY OFFICERS, AND CIVIL SERVANTS

NAME AND SHAME LOOTERS AND MAKE CRIMINAL OFFENDERS, AND LOOTERS FACE TRIAL IN THEIR HOME STATES AND VILLAGES TO SHAME THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES
How about your deaf darling daddy in aso rock.
Re: Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) by blinking001(m): 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
CalabarPikin:
This fools on black.....funny enough the agitation is even in their favour....yet they'll always show the world how useless they can be

Una don buy market

its your bent-dick bastard father that is an idiot....you fool

I guess you're not even following the request/essence of the protest... I'll help you....please try and share with your useless father the few point down

1. Immediate release of all arrested protesters.

2. Justice for all deceased victims of police brutality and appropriate compensation for their families.

3. Increase police salary so that they are adequately compensated for protecting lives and property of citizens.

4. Setting up an independent body to oversee the investigation and prosecution of all reports of police misconduct (within 10 days).

5. In line with the new Police Act, psychological evaluation and retraining (to be confirmed by an independent body) of all disbanded SARS officers before they can be redeployed.

Now if your senses are upright which I guess its not you will see the bolded as one of the agitation......goat..

U or ur papa go soon die if any of una na police....defendants of fools

Guy you the vex oo. grin
Re: Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
Donspicey:

See dis paid zombie oooooo

so u no fit defend ur self u dey call mynd make he ban me........wat a patriotic Nigeria......

Mr Man swerve enter bush......

The idiot called for my ban too. So pathetic. Nairaland and buhari are the best thing to happen to his life. He is a fool.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
Canalmind:
For those looking for MANNABBQGRILL... na him be this "ILoveDemMANNA".

#busted!
Yes nah...we don know that one since. Now e dey form solidarity with the youths...
Re: Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) by Nyanabo(m): 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
Canalmind:

#busted!

We know and i have already served him his plate. He is so ashamed right now he never saw this coming.
Re: Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) by CalabarPikin: 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
blinking001:

Guy you the vex oo. grin

Asin ehh...

Me for start with that guy if I fit catch am
Re: Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) by Obasogie00(m): 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
Apa as u mention that lekki toll gate own na I know say u nor get sense...Ogun kill u and ur president
#fuckuna
wonder233:
Re: Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) by Joe4real1988(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
To think of the millions of naira these wicked souls pocket every month in the name of salary and allowances while average citizen can not boast of 3 square meal a day makes me shed tears. Its better we end this whole madness once and for all and start Nigeria afresh. You see that constitution, it should be burnt beyond ashes coz that document of pain, hunger, embezzlement, sorrow and agony is the worst piece of combined papers i have ever imagined. Leaders that have the interest of their citizens at heart first of all make the pay of the three arms of govt unattractive so that people coming in(aspirants) will be aware that they are coming into govt to better/improve the country and not for their pocket/personal gain, but reverse is the case in Nigeria. These thieves are busy pocketing our common wealth while other Africa countries that have little/nothing compared to what we have keep on improving and developing their countries, and these wicked souls think we gonno keep shut forever. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) by NoPlaceLike(f): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
This is war zone.
Re: Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) by Edeyoung: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Stay indoor for now youths.
We will win this war.

Some of our demands...

STRIP EX-GOVERNORS AND ALL ELECTED AND APPOINTED PUBLIC SERVANTS OF ALL BENEFITS AFTER OFFICE.

INCREASE SALARIES OF OUR DOCTORS, NURSES, TEACHERS, POLICE, MILITARY OFFICERS, AND CIVIL SERVANTS

NAME AND SHAME LOOTERS AND MAKE CRIMINAL OFFENDERS, AND LOOTERS FACE TRIAL IN THEIR HOME STATES AND VILLAGES TO SHAME THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES

This is not you, why did your comment change i thought you're for buhari, so you're still human too like us
Re: Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) by Edeyoung: 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nbotee:
If dis protest had started in the East dey wouldn't have taken it serious..

And it started in edo
Re: Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) by egoldman(m): 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
Canalmind:

#busted!

You sure say the bargar be that?
Re: Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) by Shadysen: 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
Mmmmmmmmmm, I used to think that nothing about Nigeria will surprise me any more till last night event at lekki tollgate and sanwo-olu coming on air this present day to say no fatality was recorded, my brothers n sisters am still in shock.
Even the master of shocked has been shock with that lie spew from that useless man.
Re: Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) by udomma1005(m): 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
CalabarPikin:
This fools on black.....funny enough the agitation is even in their favour....yet they'll always show the world how useless they can be

Una don buy market

its your bent-dick bastard father that is an idiot....you fool

I guess you're not even following the request/essence of the protest... I'll help you....please try and share with your useless father the few point down

1. Immediate release of all arrested protesters.

2. Justice for all deceased victims of police brutality and appropriate compensation for their families.

3. Increase police salary so that they are adequately compensated for protecting lives and property of citizens.

4. Setting up an independent body to oversee the investigation and prosecution of all reports of police misconduct (within 10 days).

5. In line with the new Police Act, psychological evaluation and retraining (to be confirmed by an independent body) of all disbanded SARS officers before they can be redeployed.

Now if your senses are upright which I guess its not you will see the bolded as one of the agitation......goat..

U or ur papa go soon die if any of una na police....defendants of fools

But sorry ooo but you sound more idiotic than the person you're calling an idiot!
That it is in their favor & after disbanding our agitation #endsars, you still go ahead to lynch to death any of them sighted. You go around burning Police stations, which isn't their personal properties but tax payers pains;you need to calm down to sensible opinion, please undecided

1 Like

Re: Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
One thing is very certain.

The people of Nigeria have had enough.

I expect that other overbearing security agencies or organizations will learn that the people will not tolerate their insolence and high-handedness any longer.
Re: Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) by wonder233: 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
the hoodlums are already attacking people like you that can speak English. Still be there living in delusion
Aladdin1:
You are a useless fool!. So you mean 49person were not killed!!. The spirits of the dead would hunt you till death.
Re: Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) by wonder233: 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
the hoodlums are already attacking people like you that can speak English. Still be there living in delusion
Aladdin1:
Obasogie00:
Apa as u mention that lekki toll gate own na I know say u nor get sense...Ogun kill u and ur president
#fuckuna
Re: Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) by Gyong(m): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
Canalmind:

#busted!

Guy you sure? I really want to curse him all that may be lucky to come out of his scrotal sack if he is not sterile already. Pls confirm and give update. He is the closest thing linked to the sham group of useless and clueless set of animals whose insatiable thirst for power is destroying our nation on this platform. If true I love... Wetin be your name set it will be a long night for you cos winter is coming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member / Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) / 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.