Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

TVC Station Has Been Taken Off Air!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TVC Station Has Been Taken Off Air!!! (4316 Views)

Why Every Filling Station Has Currently Tampered With Fuel Price And Guages / 700MW Zungeru Hydropower Station Has Started Generating Electricity / TVC station currently On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TVC Station Has Been Taken Off Air!!! by solarview(m): 9:56am On Oct 21, 2020
I was just wondering why the program just stopped all of a sudden
Re: TVC Station Has Been Taken Off Air!!! by Advision: 9:56am On Oct 21, 2020
Pierced:

Lekki toll gate killings was carried out by Nigerian army..... while TVC fire was carried bout by thugs.

You really believe the attacks on police stations were carried out by "thugs"? The dss is now actively involved in this protest and using it to achieve their goal.

"Thugs" coordinated attacks on 4police stations giving the Nigerian army the needed reason to get involved. The Nigerian army did not go and secure the police and other critical infrastructure from the rampaging "thugs" instead went to the toll gate to kill protesters.

This same thugs are back on rampage despite the curfew and checkpoints mounted, a script is being played, those that know, know
Re: TVC Station Has Been Taken Off Air!!! by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2020
Boys dey para, no more suffering smiling o and saying my brother is in power. Obviously this a direct message to all southern leaders.. I expect Orrji uzor kalu to be alerted now.. Aba boys are not smiling

2 Likes

Re: TVC Station Has Been Taken Off Air!!! by officialbeffinb(m): 9:57am On Oct 21, 2020
video please
Re: TVC Station Has Been Taken Off Air!!! by Cyberterror: 9:59am On Oct 21, 2020
Coordinated attacks against Tinubu's interests. When Bode George was threatening Tinubu that he will vomit everything he allegedly looted, some people thought it was a joke. Now the plan has taken off systematically. But I believe that there are other powerful individuals behind George who are pulling his strings. We watch.
Re: TVC Station Has Been Taken Off Air!!! by ShobayoEmma(m): 10:00am On Oct 21, 2020
Depressed and pained. Never thought they were this capable.
From now on, it is a just cause.

# endsars .
# endpolicebrutality .
# endarmybrutality .
# endrhisregime.
# restructure now.
Buhari, a good man with evil intentions.
Re: TVC Station Has Been Taken Off Air!!! by luvmijeje(f): 10:01am On Oct 21, 2020
And these youths are fighting for the betterment of Nigeria?

You embolden them by patting them on the head.

Our lives are all at risks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TVC Station Has Been Taken Off Air!!! by ILoveDemMANNA: 10:02am On Oct 21, 2020
Cyberterror:
Coordinated attacks against Tinubu's interests. When Bode George was threatening Tinubu that he will vomit everything he allegedly looted, some people thought it was a joke. Now the plan has taken off systematically. But I believe that there are other powerful individuals behind George who are pulling his strings. We watch.
so ex-convict Bode George is your role model in life?
No wonder. Some Nigeria youths will never disappoint you. Shame
Re: TVC Station Has Been Taken Off Air!!! by Pierced(f): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2020
Advision:

You really believe the attacks on police stations were carried out by "thugs"? The dss is now actively involved in this protest and using it to achieve their goal.

"Thugs" coordinated attacks on 4police stations giving the Nigerian army the needed reason to get involved. The Nigerian army did not go and secure the police and other critical infrastructure from the rampaging "thugs" instead went to the toll gate to kill protesters.

This same thugs are back on rampage despite the curfew and checkpoints mounted, a script is being played, those that know, know

I know a script is being played......but the thugs are the actors..... while those in power support the thugs from the background.
Re: TVC Station Has Been Taken Off Air!!! by Advision: 10:07am On Oct 21, 2020
Pierced:

I know a script is being played......but the thugs are the actors..... while those in power support the thugs from the background.

Just watch as the thugs will selectively attack Tinubu's interest leaving everything that has to do with Buhari and APC even though they are equally culpable
Re: TVC Station Has Been Taken Off Air!!! by Passionate888: 10:09am On Oct 21, 2020
Tinubu sef
Re: TVC Station Has Been Taken Off Air!!! by GreyLaw(m): 10:14am On Oct 21, 2020
EmperorMaria:

Keep shut!!! she only modified it now,, u think I can’t tell d difference between TVC & Channels? Dolt!

I apologise. You are correct; the title was modified.
Re: TVC Station Has Been Taken Off Air!!! by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 21, 2020
This country needs to be put on pause mode. This evil should not be ignored. We cant just carry on with business as usual as tho nothing happened

Let's include #boycottnigeriancrude in the trend
Re: TVC Station Has Been Taken Off Air!!! by Advision: 10:24am On Oct 21, 2020
Gilbertase:
This country needs to be put on pause mode. This evil should not be ignored. We cant just carry on with business as usual as tho nothing happened

Let's include #boycottnigeriancrude in the trend

Crude oil is bought months in advance using forwards
Re: TVC Station Has Been Taken Off Air!!! by Supremecc(m): 10:29am On Oct 21, 2020
This is very wrong of us to burnt down TVC sation.the nigeria army headed by fulani-kanuri men kill unarmed proteter..
We move avenge their death by taking the fight to the army ,let start going on rampage on any military men we see around us most especially the fulani soldiers, let cripple apapa wharf.
Re: TVC Station Has Been Taken Off Air!!! by WoeBetide666: 10:29am On Oct 21, 2020
Sirmwill:
Mehd oo cheesy
For those of you annoyed that Buhari has not Said anything

Buhari is not a fluent English speaker.He is still rehearsing his scripts.It will take at least 15days to give the long speech they have drafted for him

#Its not his fault...Lol

Modified:TVC is on Fire Right now...Jeez

You dey craze grin angry
Re: TVC Station Has Been Taken Off Air!!! by CHoccolaTE: 11:33am On Oct 21, 2020
7x856:
[s][/s]

You are doing a good job, no mind that werey

1 Like

Re: TVC Station Has Been Taken Off Air!!! by CHoccolaTE: 11:34am On Oct 21, 2020
officialbeffinb:
video please

Video is in the Twitter link inside the first post on page one aka Op's post.

1 Like

Re: TVC Station Has Been Taken Off Air!!! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
luvmijeje:
And these youths are fighting for the betterment of Nigeria?

You embolden them by patting them on the head.

Our lives are all at risks.

You're incredibly dumb

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidency Wades Into Al-mustapha's Case ! / I'm Being Persecuted, Tortured - Ex-speaker Bankole / Another Bomb Droped By Our Dear First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.