Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos (127029 Views)

Political Thugs Attack Nathaniel Agunbiade's House, Properties Destroyed / Ngige Visits Properties Destroyed By Hoodlums In Anambra; Pledges Support (Pix) / #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos by Racoon(m): 11:40am On Oct 21, 2020
Sorrow tears and blood.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos by MrJames007: 11:40am On Oct 21, 2020
So why destroying people's properties instead of attacking the government.

If them shoot una now people go begin wail. Nonsense. angry

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos by ILoveDemMANNA: 11:40am On Oct 21, 2020
AmuDimkpa:
This is not good. Don’t burn down Nigeria , everyone wants a Nigeria that is built. Burning down structures won’t take anyone anywhere .

#Endbadgovernance
#Endcorruption
Wow, is this AmuDimkpa?
Re: EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos by Havesense: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2020
nurez305:
The fact is, most of the properties burnt yesterday was done by some corrupt insider.... how can protester burn banks if not the work of corrupt bank managers.... some of them are just using this protest to cover all their evil work in their places of work.

Most government properties that got burnt also done on purpose by some corrupt politician.... May God be with us and out family in this country

Please help me tell them oo.. Foolish people saying it’s the work of the peaceful protesters
Re: EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos by phineas: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2020
15ssDRIVE:
Abeg don’t loot poor citizens. Loot the thieves
Bola Tinubu
Dangote
Obasanjo
Orji U Kalu

Anything belonging to the federal government..

Anarchist spotted .This is so wrong

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos by Slurity(m): 11:42am On Oct 21, 2020
enshi:
Every politician should be paid a visit today
You are a fool. You don't think poor Nigerian will be in the gates, kitchen, garden or on their payroll? Your stupidity is killing innocents Nigerians presently and if we check your location now, you are probably be in your room like Davido

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos by Ayo2004: 11:42am On Oct 21, 2020
Slurity:
They will not listen to you, they will say you are talking government's side. As for me, I blame governmentfor the massacre o but I also blame the senseless violence protester too.
I understand your point...but there is no
Country or society where government will kill peaceful protesters and there won't be senseless violence,the government knows this but they thought Nigerians will be frightened,go back home and they will cover everything up
Re: EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos by Clothingonline9(m): 11:42am On Oct 21, 2020
Don’t destroy Lagos the north is going about normal duties Yoruba roonu

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos by DatAbujaBoy: 11:42am On Oct 21, 2020
Government used our tax money to bring in tugs to Robb and kill us all
What you are seeing is the protesters, But pro protesters sponsored by our government and their cohorts
Re: EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos by duality(m): 11:42am On Oct 21, 2020
This is part of the "peaceful" protest.

Abi?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos by SHAKABOOM: 11:43am On Oct 21, 2020
prodigyy:
Please don't go after private properties!!! These are people's sweat.

Burning govt properties won't help. They'll simply use funds for our welfare to reconstruct the burnt properties.

And the people they burnt there properties might be among those that donated food and drinks to them.What a shame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos by Burgerlomo: 11:43am On Oct 21, 2020
prodigyy:

Burning govt properties won't help. They'll simply use funds for our welfare to reconstruct the burnt properties.

Well said

Re: EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos by Donedeal1(m): 11:43am On Oct 21, 2020
To all the Yoruba leaders of thought,arise and put head together and stop this immediately (ile kaaro oh jiire ko gbodo di itedo ogun). Now is the time to save Nigeria from Nigerians, please help Sanwo Eko to get a hold of this external and internal enemy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos by mmsen: 11:43am On Oct 21, 2020
Femimichael99:
I pity our governor sanwo-olu, he find himself in the web of bad leadership... they hijacked his state and he is paying for the sin of the power beyond him, a power put him there and he is subjected to that power... he as stain himself with the Lekki tollgate killing... my advice to him, resign and redeem your dignity... this advice also goes to our Vice-President Osinbajo... if they resign their position they will earn themselves an indelible ink in Nigeria history, we will honor them and respect their person for generations as the first elected position resignation... thay should not make that mistake of "dying there" spirit .. i know is not of our political office holders resigning their elected position but the political system as charged with this event happening, if they refuse to resign they may regret it, the power beyond is really staining them and Nigerian won't spear them if they remain with this blood sucking leaders we have. I call for the resignation of Sanwo-olu and Osinbajo for dignity and honor... #Newnigeria #Newnation #Newleader

The vice president has had years to come to terms with the kind of man Buhari is. He has years to come to terms with the kind of man Tinubu is and yet he remains where he is. That should tell you everything. He might be a better person than the aforementioned but not by much.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos by ensamy(m): 11:44am On Oct 21, 2020
Hand work of criminal elements.
Re: EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos by dalass(f): 11:44am On Oct 21, 2020
ursullalinda:
This is sad!......Pls they should leave innocent citizens and face greedy politicians.

They're instruments of death and destruction who are high on booze and weed. Do they care about innocent citizens?. No!!!

That's why these idiots must be stopped by all means and maximum force necessary! ATM machines offended them?

They are robbers and touts who have successfully taken over. If they are killed, no one should say they're innocent... Who will pay for personal business and properties vandalised

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos by Basicend: 11:44am On Oct 21, 2020
NigerianAustral:
embarassed

angry

Revolution Loading...

You are devil and legion of demons. Only a dark mind will be happy destroying more things.

That is not the way forward. There are more meaningful ways to engage the govt, not destroying the Commonwealth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos by richie240: 11:45am On Oct 21, 2020
**This generator noise sef nor allow person hear word!**
Is someone still saying "peaceful protests" or "pissful protests" again?
I wan to check something!
cool

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos by Cajal(m): 11:45am On Oct 21, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
The Children of satan have finally destroyed everything and also loot people shops

Very peaceful protesters
Re: EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos by udomma1005(m): 11:46am On Oct 21, 2020
incogni2o:
There should be investigation into this thing, I still find it difficult to understand how these soldiers Kill.

Don't they have conscience?
In the military & Para military, their arms & ammunition is valued by the authorities over their lives. Rather than lose their rifles, they will shoot. When guns are shot, citizens are maimed or killed cry
Re: EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos by Princepk212(m): 11:46am On Oct 21, 2020
Fighting for the people why destroy their hard earned property doing that makes the movement anti people.
ENDSARS PEACEFULLY AND SAFELY.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos by cray91(m): 11:46am On Oct 21, 2020
make we see the tears gangan
Falann01:
Tears in my eyes
Re: EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:47am On Oct 21, 2020
phineas:

Anarchist spotted .This is so wrong

Thanks for your observation....... they kill us we burn them down...

I am sure you’ve not be a victim,I don’t pray you face the music.

Pls Mr right,are you not ashamed that they are selling a 50Kg of rice for 36,000 Naira ?

Pls use ur google to se how much is it sold for around you. From Benin to Guinea Bissau.

For once put your fears away and reason like a man in pains,searching for freedom.
Be free... ur Mumu never do ?
Re: EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos by Slurity(m): 11:47am On Oct 21, 2020
Ayo2004:

I understand your point...but there is no
Country or society where government will kill peaceful protesters and there won't be senseless violence,the government knows this but they thought Nigerians will be frightened,go back home and they will cover everything up
We started the violence protest and killing first before the government retaliate. They waited for us to do the stupid things so that they will be justified. As it stand now, we already lost against the government. Mark my word no protest will arise again without blood flow, the military already have edge

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 21, 2020
Corruption is a social danger because it feeds organised crime, it destroys nation states, impairs opportunities for citizens, it facilitates environmental degradation , human trafficking and undermines whole communities, it destroys the future

Corruption is a radicaliser, because it destroys faith in legitimate authority, it opens up a vacuum which allows the predators to move in.

Corruption is a recruitment tool and an opportunity destroyer because it discourages honest and accountable investments, it makes businesses more expensive to operate by driving up the cost of public services for local tax payers.

There's nothing more dis empowering, more destructive, more de moralisiling to any citizen than the belief that the system is rigged against them and the people in positions of power are crook's, who are stealing the future of their own people, depositing the ill gotten gains ostensibly in legitimate institutions around the world.
Re: EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos by Ken91(m): 11:48am On Oct 21, 2020
no matter how hot the shootings may be let's push this fight with spiritual weapons. and believing in your hearts that you shall never be harmed! indeed today will be a war! let's go and burn down all government offices and most especially that useless aso rock in abuja. am in tears right now seeing the deaths of my fellow protesters that where protesting at lekki toll gates. look at how dead bodies are littered every where! oh my gosh what have we done? please let's come out in mass with weapons,guns and strong irons and sticks! for those that are not strong enough should stone those military men with bottles of Champaign's and Heineken. let's change this to a revolution. let's take buhari out today! the easy way to take this buhari out is to swiftly meet with a top gun snipper agent in the US or RUSSIA. PAY THEM 1O MILLION DOLLARS, AND YOU WILL HEAR BREAKING NEWS THE NEXT DAY THAT OUR BELOVED USELESS BUBU OR BUHARI IS DEAD! WE CAN EVEN RAISE A GOFUNDS TO PROSECUTE THIS ACT OF SELFLESS FREEDOM why is the people still crying like a baby? let's act like matured men for once. let's end this bullshit! AND LETS BE FREE ONCE AND FOR ALL. WE MOVE!
Re: EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos by Basher8583: 11:49am On Oct 21, 2020
Femimichael99:
I pity our governor sanwo-olu, he find himself in the web of bad leadership... they hijacked his state and he is paying for the sin of the power beyond him, a power put him there and he is subjected to that power... he as stain himself with the Lekki tollgate killing... my advice to him, resign and redeem your dignity... this advice also goes to our Vice-President Osinbajo... if they resign their position they will earn themselves an indelible ink in Nigeria history, we will honor them and respect their person for generations as the first elected position resignation... thay should not make that mistake of "dying there" spirit .. i know is not of our political office holders resigning their elected position but the political system as charged with this event happening, if they refuse to resign they may regret it, the power beyond is really staining them and Nigerian won't spear them if they remain with this blood sucking leaders we have. I call for the resignation of Sanwo-olu and Osinbajo for dignity and honor... #Newnigeria #Newnation #Newleader

Why don't you too go to school and redeem your image. Lazy youth inciting violence. Now you got one you are now complaining.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos by ahiboilandgas: 11:50am On Oct 21, 2020
EVideos:
See The Face Of Lekki As At This Morning: PICTURES & VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHoNBCp9V-Q

This is the face of Admiralty way Lekki Lagos as at this morning. Banks and other business premises where destroyed.
yoruba people are they biggest loser ....they instigate u to destroy u town in the name of fighting SASR while Anambra with the most SASR crime is peaceful ......use your brain ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos by Greatfullheart: 11:50am On Oct 21, 2020
prodigyy:

you have spoken the minds of the politicians weldone ma

Re: EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos by Kevdee: 11:51am On Oct 21, 2020
This is actually very unnecessary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos by blamingthedevil: 11:51am On Oct 21, 2020
Yoruba Businesses being destroyed using Yoruba in Yorubaland
#YORUBARONU
#YORUBARONU
#YORUBARONU
#YORUBARONU
#YORUBARONU

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Inside The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Complex. Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.