Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Benin Protest Gradually Becoming A Cult War - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benin Protest Gradually Becoming A Cult War (679 Views)

2 Men Murder A Man In Bayelsa Over A Cult Related Issue (Graphic Photos) / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... / Many Beheaded During A Cult Clash In Lagos (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benin Protest Gradually Becoming A Cult War by freshkpomo(m): 10:13am On Oct 21, 2020
Took a stroll this morning only for this to happen.

Saw a jeep and bus packed with boys all with #guns. People started running as they approached only to stand at a junction where I was, the next thing I heard was "ABANCRAYA, AIRLORD. I GO KPOOF AYEZ for this town" , followed by a gun shot.

Some people do not deserve to be alive, no right thinking youth will kill themselves over cultism at a time like this, why not unite against the government? NOW YOU HAVE SEEN WHY I TOLD PROTESTERS TO TAKE A BREAK, the protest have been taken over by the wrong people. You all should go home and strategise on how to take the government unaware, no #coup gets announced, it happens suddenly, go home so we can differentiate the real protesters, let's plan how to take back our country.

Evil thrives when good men do nothing �

#NYM ��

A united youth is an unstoppable force �

1 Like

Re: Benin Protest Gradually Becoming A Cult War by Mcreloaded(m): 10:13am On Oct 21, 2020
It's too late to go back because we have come too far to retreat. I hope these youths can sheath their swords and join in the peaceful protest, #ENDSARS
We move

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Protest Gradually Becoming A Cult War by freshkpomo(m): 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
Mcreloaded:
It's too late to go back because we have come too far to retreat. I hope these youths can sheath their swords and join in the peaceful protest, #ENDSARS
We move
The youths are not united, those guys killed a fellow youth right in front of everyone.

1 Like

Re: Benin Protest Gradually Becoming A Cult War by freshkpomo(m): 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
#CULT #CLASH IN BENIN.

Yesterday a skull of a young man was popped open, just today two persons have been killed.

No police, No soldier, the government will fold their hands and watch as these fools kill fellow youths in the name of cultism.

I have a question to ask, what do you benefit from becoming a cultist?

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Gift Card - Companies That Will Scam You / Renewed Cult Clash Claims Four In Benin City / Man Stabs His Brother To Death Because He Scolded His Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.