Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,808 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:37 PM

BREAKING: Tinubu Sends Snipers To Oriental Hotel (VIDEO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: Tinubu Sends Snipers To Oriental Hotel (VIDEO) (5867 Views)

Abia Police Parade 2 Suspects Who Killed 21-year-old Woman In Aba Hotel (VIDEO) / Oriental Hotel Rumored To Be Owned By Tinubu Razed Down By Fire / Angry Nigerian Youths Set Oriental Hotel Ablaze(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Tinubu Sends Snipers To Oriental Hotel (VIDEO) by Frankice: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2020
Snipers were spotted at the rof of top of oriental hostel, report bhas it they were allegedly sent by Tinubu the owner of the hotel which was vandalized the previous
Night during the Lekki toll gate massacre..

WATCH VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFy6RSK3txs

@LALASTICLALA
@SEUN
@MYND44

FP PLS
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Sends Snipers To Oriental Hotel (VIDEO) by Nbotee(m): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2020
WTF!!!
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Sends Snipers To Oriental Hotel (VIDEO) by pinkguy(m): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2020
,kjk
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Sends Snipers To Oriental Hotel (VIDEO) by Cameroonglass(m): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2020
green white green turned to green red green
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Sends Snipers To Oriental Hotel (VIDEO) by Righteousness89(m): 10:49am On Oct 21, 2020
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Sends Snipers To Oriental Hotel (VIDEO) by DWJOBScom(m): 10:49am On Oct 21, 2020
This is false!
We can't fight the truth with lies.
It's counter productive!
Yes , these politicians are horrible and plain cloth liars but we shouldn't checkmate them

*I didn't watch the video as i know it's false from the headline

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Sends Snipers To Oriental Hotel (VIDEO) by kaludestiny10(m): 10:50am On Oct 21, 2020
Speechless.
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Sends Snipers To Oriental Hotel (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 21, 2020
I don't know why yoruba allow their states to be destroy by hoodlums from other states

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Sends Snipers To Oriental Hotel (VIDEO) by Helpfromabove1(m): 10:50am On Oct 21, 2020
This is false ,tinubu does not have power to order the army

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Sends Snipers To Oriental Hotel (VIDEO) by blowjob: 10:51am On Oct 21, 2020
angry
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Sends Snipers To Oriental Hotel (VIDEO) by ochusdb(m): 10:56am On Oct 21, 2020
In the Sixties (60s)
Our great grandfathers were promised one Nigeria will be better and great.

In the (80s)
Our grandfathers were told democracy would be the solution and the start of good governance.

in 2000
Our Parents were told to focus on vision 2020, that Rome wasn't built in a day.

In 20.10.2020 (Vision 2020)
The Children of our Parents were murdered by the Nigerian Military who sworn an oath to protect them.

#EndBadGovernace
#EndGenerationalSuffering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Sends Snipers To Oriental Hotel (VIDEO) by majamajic(m): 10:57am On Oct 21, 2020
supportnija:
I don't know why yoruba allow their states to be destroy by hoodlums from other states

Thugs from other states or region ?

99% of thugs I saw are from the west here

Besides army bullet don't know region or states

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Sends Snipers To Oriental Hotel (VIDEO) by Freestainworld(m): 11:11am On Oct 21, 2020
Tinubu on the news again, how true is this.
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Sends Snipers To Oriental Hotel (VIDEO) by akosh005: 11:12am On Oct 21, 2020
Better we move to abuja for real protest
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Sends Snipers To Oriental Hotel (VIDEO) by Fuckyoumod: 11:12am On Oct 21, 2020
DWJOBScom:
This is false!
It's counter productive!
Yes , these politicians are horrible and plain cloth liars but we shouldn't checkmate them

your diiiiirrrrty mouth just dey run like tap.

Tinubu na your father?
What is a lie?
Where you there?

The way these nonentities come here to defend evil just dey baffle me

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Sends Snipers To Oriental Hotel (VIDEO) by darocha1: 11:15am On Oct 21, 2020
The admins of naira land need to opt their game and find a way to take down false claims.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Sends Snipers To Oriental Hotel (VIDEO) by DWJOBScom(m): 11:16am On Oct 21, 2020
Fuckyoumod:
your diiiiirrrrty mouth just dey run like tap.

Tinubu na your father?
What is a lie?
Where you there?

The way these nonentities come here to defend evil just dey baffle me

Check my profile and see that I speak out against things not right BUT will not spread unfounded information.
You will be successful and make alot of investment and am sure you dont want anyone coming up with stories certainly not true.
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Sends Snipers To Oriental Hotel (VIDEO) by jchioma: 11:35am On Oct 21, 2020
For how long ? The people you will always have with you. Even if it takes another ten years, Que Sera Sera. Nigeria will never remain the same again.
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Sends Snipers To Oriental Hotel (VIDEO) by youngbang(m): 11:39am On Oct 21, 2020
DWJOBScom:
This is false!
It's counter productive!

You are a mumu man

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Sends Snipers To Oriental Hotel (VIDEO) by youngbang(m): 11:41am On Oct 21, 2020
Helpfromabove1:
You must be a mumu person to be supporting this kind of evil...
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Sends Snipers To Oriental Hotel (VIDEO) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:41am On Oct 21, 2020
No be only Aboki Sabi do bombs oh....
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Sends Snipers To Oriental Hotel (VIDEO) by philipstanley(m): 11:43am On Oct 21, 2020
I didn't see anything
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Sends Snipers To Oriental Hotel (VIDEO) by ItsReal: 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
WHEN THE PROTESTS MATURE TO FULL BLOWN ANARCHY NOTE THE FOLLOWING ABOUT THE PEOPLE YOU KNOW AND LOVE:

1. ```The 14 to 45 year old males will be bearing arms directly whether or not they like it. About half of them will die within the first year of conflict. At least 30% of females in this age range will be raped and probably killed.```

2. ```The bulk of 0 to 13 year olds will grow up as orphans. 10% will be killed in the first year and another 50% will perish from neglect in subsequent years.```

3. ```The population above from 46 to 65 years will have their dreams finally destroyed and will die out rapidly from lack of a will to survive the hardship and stress.```

4. ```The population above 66 years will have no support to survive and will die slow lonely deaths, some through starvation and neglect.```

5. ```Crime rates will multiply ten fold given the unbridled access to arms and ammunition. There will be no safe havens given current trends.```

6. ```Life expectancy will drop to 21 years from the current 47 years.```

7. ```If the conflict lasts longer than one year the worlds largest refugee problem would have been created. Nigerians will flee into Niger,Togo, Ghana, Chad, Benin Republic and Cameroon. A one way journey for most as these countries are completely unprepared for the potential influx of humiliated Nigerians.```

8. ```Through CNN, Aljazeera, SABC, BBC and other media houses we will become the global laughing stock with no idea of what next to do.```

9. ```Present day uncompromising voices will run away to safety. Shamelessly so. The afore mentioned victims will be drawn from ordinary folk.```

*No one (North, South, East, or West, Christian, Muslim etc) will be immune.*

*BETTER TO TALK PEACEFULLY,_EVERY ARTICLE OF RELATIONSHIP AS A NATION CAN BE NEGOTIATED PEACEFULLY._*

*NON-PARTISAN WARNING.*
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Sends Snipers To Oriental Hotel (VIDEO) by Openbusiness: 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
All these hopeless hungry bloggers have come again with lies looking for traffic. Mtchwwwww.
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Sends Snipers To Oriental Hotel (VIDEO) by Voy(m): 1:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Sends Snipers To Oriental Hotel (VIDEO) by potent5(m): 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
Which SEUN,
Which lalasticlala?
Frankice:
Snipers were spotted at the rof of top of oriental hostel, report bhas it they were allegedly sent by Tinubu the owner of the hotel which was vandalized the previous
Night during the Lekki toll gate massacre..

WATCH VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFy6RSK3txs

@LALASTICLALA
@SEUN
@MYND44

FP PLS
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Sends Snipers To Oriental Hotel (VIDEO) by ceejay80s(m): 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
supportnija:
even up till now u still don't have modular oblangata
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Sends Snipers To Oriental Hotel (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
Helpfromabove1:

You seem to be one of those that still fool themselves that sanity still reigns in this country.
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Sends Snipers To Oriental Hotel (VIDEO) by ekemma55511: 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Sends Snipers To Oriental Hotel (VIDEO) by vibbb: 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
Blood suckers.
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Sends Snipers To Oriental Hotel (VIDEO) by prinsam30: 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
DWJOBScom:
This is false!
It's counter productive!

na where u fvck up be that, u for patiently watch the video so u can know the truth, stop jumping to conclusions without confirming the state of things
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Sends Snipers To Oriental Hotel (VIDEO) by Sheuns(m): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
You can never spot a sniper. Stop spreading lies biko. I saw the video and nothing but windows were there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Man Caught Red-handed Sleeping With Another Man In Delta State (video) / See Lavish Anambra Big Boy Who Is An Armed Robber / Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.