Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

#EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Suspends State Functions For Three Days - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Suspends State Functions For Three Days (46001 Views)

Lagos Airport Scandal: Sanwo-Olu Suspends Staff Collecting COVID-19 Test Fee / Ogun Governor Abiodun, Deputy, Speaker Relocate Abroad, Abandon State Functions / Sanwo-Olu Suspends Bamidele Balogun For Imposing 5% Levy On Digital Platforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Suspends State Functions For Three Days by Kentuforchrist(m): 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Real revolution should come through elections.

Let's ask for reforms being the basic reason for the protest.

How many places were burnt down in Europe whenever they are calling for reforms?*

I think we need to redefine our priorities and don't let more deaths to be recorded, be it civilian or security personnel.

Some of our demands...

STRIP EX-GOVERNORS AND ALL ELECTED AND APPOINTED PUBLIC SERVANTS OF ALL BENEFITS AFTER OFFICE.

INCREASE SALARIES OF OUR DOCTORS, NURSES, TEACHERS, POLICE, MILITARY OFFICERS, AND CIVIL SERVANTS

NAME AND SHAME LOOTERS AND MAKE CRIMINAL OFFENDERS, AND LOOTERS FACE TRIAL IN THEIR HOME STATES AND VILLAGES TO SHAME THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES
go talk to your darling daddy am sure he will listen

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Suspends State Functions For Three Days by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
ibedun:
Send the soldiers in and KILL THEM ALL!!!

I repeat KILL THEM ALL!!!!

Anybody found burning anything SHOOT!
[/s]BMC zombies:

dangwarmai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebuhari
Confirmedzombie
georgeakins
Arrewa
ibedun

You wicked Supporters of this satanic administration because of your belly. May your life be ruled like Buhari is ruling Nigeria. You will get your reward even if it's in the next life. You can't escape it!

Revolution is now!

#End_SWAT
#StopMassacreNow
#Restructure_NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Suspends State Functions For Three Days by Oovi5(f): 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
ibedun:

Why are they burning public properties, why?
Is it your money they used to build the public properties abi what's your own? Why'd they open fire yesternite? Why? If you had lost your sibling (s) or very close friend yesternite, would you say this rubbish? Can public properties replace human lives? They can build their properties back but THEY CAN'T BRING BACK THE DEAD! Think before you comment next time
Re: #EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Suspends State Functions For Three Days by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

How many places were burnt down in Europe whenever they are calling for reforms?*

I think we need to redefine our priorities and don't let more deaths to be recorded, be it civilian or security personnel.

Some of our demands...

STRIP EX-GOVERNORS AND ALL ELECTED AND APPOINTED PUBLIC SERVANTS OF ALL BENEFITS AFTER OFFICE.

INCREASE SALARIES OF OUR DOCTORS, NURSES, TEACHERS, POLICE, MILITARY OFFICERS, AND CIVIL SERVANTS

NAME AND SHAME LOOTERS AND MAKE CRIMINAL OFFENDERS, AND LOOTERS FACE TRIAL IN THEIR HOME STATES AND VILLAGES TO SHAME THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES

So you changed ur name just to sound more retardedgringrin
Re: #EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Suspends State Functions For Three Days by saintade01(m): 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
trash

Go and burn down your state too like that na.
Re: #EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Suspends State Functions For Three Days by MENTORCH(m): 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Another BREAKING News : FRSC Headquarters in Lagos on fire.....again!

EndSARS Protest update from Nigeria

Below is a list of buildings burnt down so far by angry youths over the shooting/killing of some protesters by the Nigerian army:

1. Oriental Hotel
2. Zenith Bank, Admiralty Way
3. Lekki Toll Gate and Lekki Concession Company (LCC)
4. GTB on Admiralty Way
5. Polaris Bank, Admiralty Way
6. Over 30 buses belonging to Lagos State Government BRT Company, and the BRT terminal at Oyingbo
7. Gov of Lagos State Sanwo-Olu’s family house
8. Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat
9. Cars within the premises of Ministry of the Environment Alausa, Lagos
10. Television Continental (TVC), television station owned by Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu (Former Governor of Lagos).
11. Over 20 police station burnt
12. Nigeria Ports Authority Building Marina Lagos.

Not at all!

Wow
Re: #EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Suspends State Functions For Three Days by sambo1993: 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nmezor then what do you want more than this because this how revolution kick starts
Re: #EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Suspends State Functions For Three Days by Kay25(m): 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Some of our demands...

ya don't know history go and check the french revolution of the 18th century you will know it's not by ballot boxes
Re: #EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Suspends State Functions For Three Days by Moganajoe: 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Some of our demands...

Oga let me tell you straight up, war has no rules.
The government brought war to us so we are giving them back
Re: #EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Suspends State Functions For Three Days by britiko: 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
Confused erand boy!!!
Thought he said there was no casualty.

May Sanwoolu know no peace until he acknowledges d death of those kids(HEROES)!!!

No peace for the wicked, all Nigerian politicians shall know no peace!!!

The blood shed yesterday will be avenged.

Nigerian youths deserves better.

Stop the killings!!!
Re: #EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Suspends State Functions For Three Days by danilmo: 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
Mindlog:
Tinubu is the brain, Sanwo-Olu the feet.

and u are the
Re: #EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Suspends State Functions For Three Days by SamAfrik(m): 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Some of our demands...

Increase salaries of who exactly?? After the politicians who do you think are milking this country if not the civil servants. TOP PRIORITY SHOULD BE PLACED ON JOBS FOR THE YOUTHS. This protest is about them (youths) in the first place. They have suffered enough!
Re: #EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Suspends State Functions For Three Days by Olurichie1227: 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Some of our demands...

SORO SOKE WEREY
Re: #EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Suspends State Functions For Three Days by dasparrow: 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
He needs to resign. That is what he needs to do if he has a conscience but as a Nigerian politician, he has no conscience so I know he won't.
Re: #EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Suspends State Functions For Three Days by Nmezor(f): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
sambo1993:
Nmezor then what do you want more than this because this how revolution kick starts
Excuse me...Wat are you talking about ? I Neva even commented on this thread.I made a comment on anoda thread that got lifted to this thread by ILoveDemMANNA guy
Re: #EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Suspends State Functions For Three Days by skukimania(f): 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
blinking001:
Come 2023 we'll surely be voting out these corrupt old crop of polithiefians.

We Rise

How I wish we are close to 2023 election already, the rage would have made that possible. I am sure by the time we are in 2023 , most of these people will be canvassing for APC/PDP.
Re: #EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Suspends State Functions For Three Days by naturefellow(m): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Some of our demands...

I hope your darling daddy has no place in any of this.

For once you seem speak to with wisdom. Or you copied this from somewhere? undecided
Re: #EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Suspends State Functions For Three Days by naturefellow(m): 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
blinking001:
Come 2023 we'll surely be voting out these corrupt old crop of polithiefians.
we can't wait that long biko
Re: #EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Suspends State Functions For Three Days by Simpubozz(m): 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
dasparrow:
He needs to resign. That is what he needs to do if he has a conscience but as a Nigerian politician, he has no conscience so I know he won't.
it's not that easy though. But I still feel he could have stood his ground and not agreed to employing military to go and shoot the protesters with the hope that the protesters will leave his Sugar Daddy's Cash cow
Re: #EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Suspends State Functions For Three Days by nograv: 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Some of our demands...

Mtcheww listen to this one...

It is over for your darling daddy. Once those shots rang out over the Lekki Tollgate, Buhari was done...
Re: #EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Suspends State Functions For Three Days by bluefilm: 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
Jack500:
Sanwo-olu is just a pawn in this game, it is unfortunate he will suffer part of the consequences

The horrifying event yesterday has completely ruined his political career.

His name will go down in history as the governor who under his watch, a horrible maiming of unarmed protesters took place in Lagos State.

What a dent to his erstwhile record as a performing governor.

I pity him and I don't wish in any way to be him at this moment.
Re: #EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Suspends State Functions For Three Days by raphy(m): 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
to burn his office an cars is what they target now..let him just be taiking rubbish he won't see sleep and sleep till he die..foolish man working for buhari and tifnubu .
Re: #EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Suspends State Functions For Three Days by Earnonline7: 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Oh
Re: #EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Suspends State Functions For Three Days by LZAA: 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
DamZik:
[s][/s]BMC zombies:

dangwarmai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebuhari
Confirmedzombie
georgeakins
Arrewa
ibedun

You wicked Supporters of this satanic administration because of your belly. May your life be ruled like Buhari is ruling Nigeria. You will get your reward even if it's in the next life. You can't escape it!

Revolution is now!

#End_SWAT
#StopMassacreNow
#Restructure_NIGERIA
You forgot to add bamite and Afamed
Re: #EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Suspends State Functions For Three Days by DAVE5(m): 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Another BREAKING News : FRSC Headquarters in Lagos on fire.....again!

EndSARS Protest update from Nigeria

Below is a list of buildings burnt down so far by angry youths over the shooting/killing of some protesters by the Nigerian army:

1. Oriental Hotel
2. Zenith Bank, Admiralty Way
3. Lekki Toll Gate and Lekki Concession Company (LCC)
4. GTB on Admiralty Way
5. Polaris Bank, Admiralty Way
6. Over 30 buses belonging to Lagos State Government BRT Company, and the BRT terminal at Oyingbo
7. Gov of Lagos State Sanwo-Olu’s family house
8. Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat
9. Cars within the premises of Ministry of the Environment Alausa, Lagos
10. Television Continental (TVC), television station owned by Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu (Former Governor of Lagos).
11. Over 20 police station burnt
12. Nigeria Ports Authority Building Marina Lagos.

Not at all!

Please can you update us on the number of civilians that has been killed during the protest by our security outfits: e.g police, sars, army et al
Re: #EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Suspends State Functions For Three Days by Afamed: 11:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
LZAA:

You forgot to add bamite and Afamed
You remain inconsequential , swerve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonye Cole Meets Peter Obi (Photo) / ICRC Moving Released Chibok Girls NAF MI- 17 / Ekiti Election; Policemen Molested After Voting Was Disrupted By Thugs. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.