Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Breaking!!! Nigerian Ports Authority On Fire By Arise News - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!! Nigerian Ports Authority On Fire By Arise News (5270 Views)

Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London / Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. / Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!!! Nigerian Ports Authority On Fire By Arise News by plessis: 11:13am On Oct 21, 2020
SalamRushdie:
I am beginning to think the Fulanis are running the entire game to end Tinubu in Lagos

This is the game plan.

They will declare state of emergency in Lagos state anytime from now and the Fulani military will take over Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Nigerian Ports Authority On Fire By Arise News by nNEOo(m): 11:13am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Sanwo-Olu mother's house is also a government institution obviously undecided

I've warned your other moniker never to quote/mention my comments on here.

MannabbQ or whatever you're called,your comments irritates me.

Sai baba ass licker.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Nigerian Ports Authority On Fire By Arise News by Biodun556(m): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2020
dapsoneh:
I totally condemn the attacks on the peacefully protesting youths at the Leki toll gate yesterday. However, some pertinent questions must be answered.
What if Tinubu was responsible for the mayhem?
What if it was political manipulations to end Tinubu's reign in Lagos?
What if it was directed at taking Lagos by force in 2023?
What if Tinubu did not have a hand in the killings?
What if Buhari ordered the Army to shoot knowingfully well that Army will never get involved in issues like this except an order is given?
What if some , what if....so many questions need to be answered
#themonstersyoumade

Unfortunately people don't care to know
Re: Breaking!!! Nigerian Ports Authority On Fire By Arise News by luvmijeje(f): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2020
What we are all supporting is coming to bite us all in the ass.

I talk am ooooooo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nigerian Ports Authority On Fire By Arise News by ILoveDemMANNA: 11:16am On Oct 21, 2020
luvmijeje:
What we are all supporting is coming to bite us all in the ass.

I talk am ooooooo.
Na true talk u talk

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Nigerian Ports Authority On Fire By Arise News by RenaissanceGuy: 11:17am On Oct 21, 2020
SalamRushdie:
I am beginning to think the Fulanis are running the entire game to end Tinubu in Lagos
Stop all these conspiracy theories and stop making the Fulani look so powerful.
Re: Breaking!!! Nigerian Ports Authority On Fire By Arise News by adekolaelect(m): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2020
nNEOo:
They're attacking government institution
The government Institution is killing peaceful protesters.
Re: Breaking!!! Nigerian Ports Authority On Fire By Arise News by Merciful71(m): 11:19am On Oct 21, 2020
After the disaster, I hope you all are ready to go back to farm. That is if the land will even yield good for you evil people. For everyone supporting crimes & vandalism, Your days of reckoning is near

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Nigerian Ports Authority On Fire By Arise News by luvmijeje(f): 11:19am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Na true talk u talk

I wish that I'm wrong. I wish these youths proved me wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nigerian Ports Authority On Fire By Arise News by Gandollaar(f): 11:19am On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
YORUBAS, WHEN YOUR LAND IS MADE BARREN BY YOUR ENEMIES, YOU'LL HAVE TO RESORT TO OTHER REGION FOR SURVIVAL.

Omo oko niyin, e Kare. Well done. Operation Wéètì, e seun
Kokoro ti oun je efo, inu e lowa...the worms destroying the vegetable lives in it.

Yorubas are there own enemies.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Nigerian Ports Authority On Fire By Arise News by Daddysidhan: 11:19am On Oct 21, 2020
TechyMm0:
cool

E don red .. now EndSARS protesters just grabbed Nigeria by the balls

A Fulani man knows if he wants to rule for another 8 years, all he has to do is dangle Vice Presidency to Ibos, then attack Tinubu's Political dynasty, cripple Yoruba leaders and finish Lagos economy

We don't care
Re: Breaking!!! Nigerian Ports Authority On Fire By Arise News by RenaissanceGuy: 11:19am On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

WE UNDERSTAND YOUR GIMMICKS.

TELL US HOW MANY PROPERTIES HAS BEEN BURNT IN THE EAST? HOW MANY OF YOUR GOVERNORS HAS BEEN HARASSED?

TELL US
Did the lekki massacre occurr in the East yesternight?
Re: Breaking!!! Nigerian Ports Authority On Fire By Arise News by BigSarah(f): 11:22am On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

TELL US HOW MANY PROPERTIES HAS BEEN BURNT IN THE EAST? HOW MANY OF YOUR GOVERNORS HAS BEEN HARASSED?

TELL US

I’m from rivers state, but the latest massacre happened in the SW, and moreover I think the violence in the SW is getting more reportage for obvious reasons they’re the media capital of this country...
it’d be unfair to say during ipob massacre that there was violence and chaos, I don’t In any way support any form of violence.
Re: Breaking!!! Nigerian Ports Authority On Fire By Arise News by tamdun: 11:24am On Oct 21, 2020
warrenweste:
Why all these? Is the npa tinubus property again?
Is Tinubu the only politician in Nigeria, why do you want to target Tinubu alone? What about orji, Obaseki, bode gorge and co
Re: Breaking!!! Nigerian Ports Authority On Fire By Arise News by ThatFairGuy1: 11:24am On Oct 21, 2020
Gandollaar:
Kokoro ti oun je efo, inu e lowa...the worms destroying the vegetable lives in it.

Yorubas are there own enemies.
Your people are those warms. Despite having hidden agenda, they bought the brains of those f00ls with incitement against themselves
Re: Breaking!!! Nigerian Ports Authority On Fire By Arise News by silkiss: 11:25am On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

TELL US

Because we aren't foolish like you traitors who put us in this in the first place. Reap the fruits in peace and blame no one because you peeps were warned...
Re: Breaking!!! Nigerian Ports Authority On Fire By Arise News by ILoveDemMANNA: 11:25am On Oct 21, 2020
luvmijeje:

I wish that I'm wrong. I wish these youths proved me wrong.
Hopefully they do.
It's all just so sad.
Re: Breaking!!! Nigerian Ports Authority On Fire By Arise News by NoPlaceLike(f): 11:26am On Oct 21, 2020
embarassed
Re: Breaking!!! Nigerian Ports Authority On Fire By Arise News by ThatFairGuy1: 11:27am On Oct 21, 2020
silkiss:

Because we aren't foolish like you traitors who put us in this in the first place. Reap the fruits in peace and blame no one because you peeps were warned...
Animals. Children of hate and perdition with hidden agenda, Atiku you voted for is Igboman right? Hypocritical tribe

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Nigerian Ports Authority On Fire By Arise News by 7lives: 11:30am On Oct 21, 2020
warrenweste:
Why all these? Is the npa tinubus property again?

NPA is SARS HQ.
Last last Yoruba head go correct.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Nigerian Ports Authority On Fire By Arise News by GeneralStan(m): 11:30am On Oct 21, 2020
They thought we were joking!!!
Now it's operation Burn them down!!!
Well done boys !!!
End Government!!!
Re: Breaking!!! Nigerian Ports Authority On Fire By Arise News by Coldie(m): 11:33am On Oct 21, 2020
dapsoneh:
I totally condemn the attacks on the peacefully protesting youths at the Leki toll gate yesterday. However, some pertinent questions must be answered.
What if Tinubu was responsible for the mayhem?
What if it was political manipulations to end Tinubu's reign in Lagos?
What if it was directed at taking Lagos by force in 2023?
What if Tinubu did not have a hand in the killings?
What if Buhari ordered the Army to shoot knowingfully well that Army will never get involved in issues like this except an order is given?
What if some , what if....so many questions need to be answered
#themonstersyoumade
Who are u ask in the questions?
Re: Breaking!!! Nigerian Ports Authority On Fire By Arise News by AdetayoNL(m): 11:37am On Oct 21, 2020
Forces beyond the masses' control has also burnt Nigeria Port Authority... Sebi we are mad in this country... Let Forces beyond continue
Re: Breaking!!! Nigerian Ports Authority On Fire By Arise News by DAramis: 11:42am On Oct 21, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
all government establishment should be raised down

Buhari just declared war on the masses

too late
he should resign and face the gallows with dignity

Buhari to resign? That will be the 10th Wonder of the world. He will rather burn down the country than to resign peacefully.

1985 scenario could have happened but he is sure of it not occuring hence the reason he refuses to change the service chiefs.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Nigerian Ports Authority On Fire By Arise News by somehow: 11:53am On Oct 21, 2020
TechyMm0:

No long talk

Tinubu is currently a major target since he opened his campaign Office , and this people are not even hiding it, everybody with sense knows Buhari controls the Army, yet Tinubu is been persecuted by this thugs for Buhari's action

Buhari also controls Lagos thugs?
Buhari controls the sars that have been killing sknce 1992?

Buhari started the protest too by asking the youth to demand for better life just to spite Tinubu?

Make una dey shift blames for politicians o

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Nigerian Ports Authority On Fire By Arise News by Openbusiness: 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
People were protesting peacefully, it is their civic rights to protest, why not allow them to protest in peace, no, you started sending paid criminals to attack and kill them, and that was still not enough, you sent in soldiers to go and massacre them, and then this evil Buhari regime thinks it will have peace? How many police you get, how many military, can they be everywhere at the same time? This evil wicked Buhari regime is just too dull. 1 Kobo sense dem no get.
Re: Breaking!!! Nigerian Ports Authority On Fire By Arise News by Pilate2016(m): 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
How do we intend peaceful atmosphere and resolutions if all our homes, palace, police stations, banks etc are burnt?

We are all involved.

Let's preach peace now.

And this message is not for hoodlums or criminals.
Quote me at your own peril.
Get lost u bloody hypocrite.
Go and carry the remains of the murdered Lekki victims to do your usual grilling.
Why are you coward no longer using your old account?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Restores Lands Purportedly Revoked, Acquired Without Governor’s Approval / Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� / PDP Has Given Nigeria First Albino Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.