Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Today's Devotionals For Christians - WEDNESDAY 21ST OCTOBER 2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Devotionals For Christians - WEDNESDAY 21ST OCTOBER 2020 (147 Views)

Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / 2018 RCCG 50 Days Fasting. Day 42: Wednesday 21st Feb 2018. / Facebook Is Gradually Becoming Unsafe For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Christians - WEDNESDAY 21ST OCTOBER 2020 by Thedevotinals: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME WEDNESDAY 21ST OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: KNOW HIM AS LORD
BIBLE TEXT: Philippians 2:9-11

'Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.'

READ RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 21ST OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: LOVE—EVEN WHEN THEY DON’T DESERVE IT!
BIBLE TEXT: Romans 5:8 (AMPC)

'But God shows and clearly proves His [own] love for us by the fact that while we were still sinners, Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One) died for us.'

READ JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 21ST OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: WALK AWAY
BIBLE TEXT: Romans 12:21, NIV

'Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.'

READ JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 21ST OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: THE PROMISE OF THE FATHER
BIBLE TEXT: Acts 1:8

'But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”

READ JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 21ST OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: SHOW ME YOUR WAYS, LORD
BIBLE TEXT: Isaiah 55:8

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.”

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 21ST OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: FIRST THINGS FIRST
BIBLE TEXT: 2 Chronicles 24:4

“And it came to pass after this, that Joash was minded to repair the house of the LORD.”

READ DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 21ST OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: LOCATE THE ROOT OF YOUR STUMBLING BLOCKS
BIBLE TEXT: Ephesians 2:12

“That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:”

READ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 21ST OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: COVENANT PROSPERITY
BIBLE TEXT: Deuteronomy 8:18

'But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant.'

READ KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 21ST OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: A NEED FOR GOD
BIBLE TEXT: Colossians 1:27 (TLB)

'Christ in your hearts is your only hope of glory.'

READ BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 21ST OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: WHAT’S WRONG WITH THE WORLD?
BIBLE TEXT: 1 Timothy 1:15

'Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst.'

READ OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 21ST OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: JESUS IN THE FLESH
BIBLE TEXT: John 14:28

‘Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.’

READ ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY MANNA FOR WEDNESDAY 21ST OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: KOBE BRYANT: I SHALL NOT WEEP SUDDENLY!
BIBLE TEXT: LUKE 7 : 11-16

READ OUR DAILY MANNA FOR TODAY

DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 21ST OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: GOD, THE SURE ANCHOR IN TIMES OF TROUBLE
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 6(NKJV)

READ DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

SEED OF DESTINY FOR WEDNESDAY 21ST OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: THE LIFESTYLE OF STRIFE AND BITTERNESS
BIBLE TEXT: Genesis 26:20.

'And the herdmen of Gerar did strive with Isaac’s herdmen, saying, The water is ours: and he called the name of the well Esek; because they strove with him.'

READ SEED OF DESTINY FOR TODAY

TREM DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 21ST OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: THAT SITUATION WILL BOW TO YOU
BIBLE TEXT: John 11:24-25 KJV

'Martha saith unto Him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day. Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life; he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live'

READ TREM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 21ST OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: HOW TO SURRENDER TO GOD’S WILL WHEN YOU’RE IN PAIN
BIBLE TEXT: Mark 14:36 (NIV)

'Abba, Father . . . everything is possible for you. Take this cup from me. Yet not what I will, but what you will.'

[url=https://www.thedevotionals.com.ng/devotional/rick warren-devotinoal/]READ RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY[/url]

GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 21ST OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: YOU KNOW ME ALL
BIBLE TEXT: Isaiah 43:1

'But now, thus says the Lord, who created you, O Jacob, And He who formed you, O Israel: “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; you are mine.”

READ GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

(1) (Reply)

Leave The Judging To The Judge (1) / There Is No 'International Right To Abortion,' U.S. And 31 Other Countries... / Full Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional For Mon, 26th Oct 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.