Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Legit Sites To Earn Without Investing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Legit Sites To Earn Without Investing (1032 Views)

10 Best Sites To Buy Facebook Likes / Earn 2k - 5k Daily Without Investing A Dime. / Sites To Read And Download Song Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Legit Sites To Earn Without Investing by Holyproftobilob(m): 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
There are many ways you can earn money online without investing a dime. Most of it are by writing such as opera news, holyprofweb.com and lordpress. I've tried the whole 3 but the one which I can guarantee and you start earning immediately is holyprofweb. I heard you also earn with opera news. I'm a writer here and I don't really understand their earning disclaimer cos I've not seen a naira. Lord press also needs referral to withdraw.

HOW DOES HOLYPROFWEB WORKS.

Holyprofweb is a very mad Nigeria site with mad earnings. Joining faster doesn't guarantee you earning faster. It was first tested some months ago and I was opportuned to join. Holyprofweb is damn free and easy. You can earn 2k monthly if you know the secret format or have a pro there. Holyprof himself created a test stuff and was able to operate it successfully. After some time, he said he needs time to change the system (getting goggle ads and changing theme I think). He deleted most posts and the legit man changed the minimum withdrawal down from 5000 to 100. He paid all members that have up to #100 and temporary closed the site. In just 2 months of joining, I made 200k+. I just finish explaining how I know about it.

Now, let's go to their mission and vision.
Holyprofweb isnt a earning site initially but, a man can not control a forum. So, he has to hire workers to work for him. Holyprofweb wishes to operate like nairaland but he put earnings to help in getting more writers. You can either writes, share or withdraw. Their earnings may be small, but, they are never compared with others. It is how far you work that determines how more you get paid. You can personally reach me on WhatsApp to guide you or you register yourself and read the guides.

How they pay
Referral isn't compulsory at all to get paid. Even if it is, you can just open new acct since its free. But its not. Just write and get paid. But for those that can't write, other options available such as referring. You don't have to refer to register. You can just refer someone to come to the site. But if its needed, refer someone to register. You earn for both.

https://holyprofweb.com

Note: apart from the money they paid per post, you also get paid as visitors are clicking your posts��. Its fun and sweet

Note 2: Do not try to copy content from another site or edit it with tool. You will never been told but you will get blocked�. If you are blocked accidentally, there is high possibility it can be released if you join their Facebook group and you are a legitimate member. Click here to register now!!!.

I don't really think you can earn except when you are counted as their legitimate member.
https://holyprofweb.com
2. Opera news

As I have heard, opera news is a home of breaking news and also, you can earn being their hub creator I've signed up and start writing for some months now with a total of 5 unique posts, but I haven't seen anything. So, I don't really know much about it but you can ask about it in nairaland or holyprofweb forum.

3. Lordpress

Lordpress will be rated as the second personally by me. They also pay well and good. But the problem they have it they hardly approve content. You can hardly write news and get it approved. They deals with things like tech and so. They pay in dollars. So, you have to get either a wire transfer or UBA africard to configure your PayPal to get started. Anything apart from that, you can't get paid. Thats why till date, my money is stuck there

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Lai Mohammed Inaugurate 1st UNWO Global Conference Committee / Hajoue Ladies Bike For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.