Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,162 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

Pcms Around Lekki, Ajah, Sangotedo Looking To Serve In Lagos And On The Island - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Pcms Around Lekki, Ajah, Sangotedo Looking To Serve In Lagos And On The Island (510 Views)

Allow NYSC Members Serve In Their Zones — Afenifere Tells FG / Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? / We Sent You To Serve Not To Do Evangelism, NYSC DG Warns Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pcms Around Lekki, Ajah, Sangotedo Looking To Serve In Lagos And On The Island by Abdulpro1(m): 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
Hi guys, i'm a pcm gearing up to serve in lagos island if things go as planned. Lagos island specifically because i've got a place down here, i got family down here plus business. I'll like to connect with other pcm's around lekki, ajah, sangotedo axis. Hit me up if you are close by. Thank you
Whatsapp: 09013266596
Re: Pcms Around Lekki, Ajah, Sangotedo Looking To Serve In Lagos And On The Island by luvlyoracle(m): 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
Abdulpro1:
Hi guys, i'm a pcm gearing up to serve in lagos island if things go as planned. Lagos island specifically because i've got a place down here, i got family down here plus business. I'll like to connect with other pcm's around lekki, ajah, sangotedo axis. Hit me up if you are close by. Thank you
Whatsapp: 09013266596
If you get to see..pm let's talk 08162776090
Re: Pcms Around Lekki, Ajah, Sangotedo Looking To Serve In Lagos And On The Island by architectHUrSH(m): 6:50am On Oct 27, 2020
Vacancy for Corp members / Pcms around ajah/ibeju lekki axis in an architecture and Construction firm.

WhatsApp: 08155493806

(1) (Reply)

Different Date Of Birth. / 29th Day Of April Still No Allowed For Corps Members To Celebrate The Muslims Ho / Batch C , How To Avoid Unnecessary Issues At Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.