Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe (75893 Views)

Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies / Soldiers Turned Driver To A Sweeper For Refusing To Part With Bribe In Ekiti / DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe by biggie73(m): 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
StagethemTVee:
People are angry and decisons made in anger are seldom correct or beneficial. What we need to do now is to take that little boy's advise and "calm down". The goverment and military has done us wrong, let us not do ourselves wrong too
After 60 years of suffering and absolute corruption, tell me how do you tell frustrated folks to calm down? One can't. We have to fight to finish or the suffering and looting continue with their sons in charge.....
Re: Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe by UDUJ(m): 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
Seriousgbege:
I said it before that most of these guys who go around peddling lies to divide the southerners on Nairaland are of northern extraction.......

Look at the dead vulture griller for example and so many other monikers are hired media thugs of the BMC and the northern oligarchy .

Their plan is to use the media as a divide and rule tactics to spread rumors and fake news ...

A UNITED SOUTH CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING.....

SAY NO TO DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS SPEARHEADED BY THE NORTHERN OLIGARCHY

cheesy grin cheesy I always fall on the floor laughing whenever I see you guys type the words: dead vulture or dead meat griller cheesy
Re: Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe by Goalnaldo(m): 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
I'm sure they complied because it's day time. They would have opened fire on them if it was nightfall. Devilish creatures. sad
Re: Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe by Eriokanmi: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
linkers:
They messed up with the wrong generation
sad
Re: Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe by skukimania(f): 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
Very good! Welldone guys!
Re: Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
irepnaija4eva:

Exactly what your conscience is telling you bro..

You dare not say it
Re: Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe by omowolewa: 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
crossfm:
If only the president addressed the youth's on time,and reassured them that the challenges will be fixed.All these would have been avoided.

Nigerians deserves better. We are passing through a lot and needs a positive change.

Pls let's dialogue,let's stop the killings.

Next time vote wisely
Re: Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe by Amumaigwe: 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
Cosmatikka post=95173097:
Whatever becomes of Nigeria today was caused by Buhari's stubbornness.

They claimed he's a reformed democrat, now we've seen that a leopard can never change its spots.
The earlier he resigns, the better for him and his party.
Osibanjo should also resign. It's shameful that a professor of Law and a SAN is deputizing a dullard of this magnitude

...... And yoruba unpardonable gullibility. We shall never forget.
Re: Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe by xcelentattitude(m): 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
They still turned them back peacefully �
Re: Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe by Reeses: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
Edusouls:
After this Lagos is in for the real shit, crime rate would explode, I cry for the residents of that state, people would soon start running away from there, urban jungle
Well the monster they created is on full blast right now.. Maybe if they would given us basic amnities 24hrs electricity and factories for youths this shit won't be going on right now .In fact let them enjoy it
Re: Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe by irepnaija4eva(m): 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
kolade560:

Don't go there man, it will divide us . we don't need all that now, all we want is better Naija.

See bro we have to tell ourselves the truth,
Nobody wants a divided Nigeria.
But how do we make a better Nigeria when we keep making the same mistake all the time.

Sentimentality Electing incompetent leaders just to spite other regions?

If we want Nigeria to work we need to undo and reshuffle the status quo..
Re: Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe by irepnaija4eva(m): 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

You dare not say it

You heard me loud and clear.
Re: Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe by sylve11: 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Are you saying they should sell of their rights for another 60 years for N2000 ( $5.4 ) ?

he wasn't actually saying they should take N2,000. He's trying to use that little boy's ''calm down'' analogy. Una matter sef nor be here. sad cool
Re: Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe by Fourwinds: 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy

The Crocodiles are friendly... That's the theme of this story... cheesy

God bless Nigeria.
God bless the Crocodiles.
Long live Nigeria.
they should have used force... Nonsense everywhere.. You think using force will always solve problems? You are a joke.. Get our of here

Re: Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe by Tenaciouswolf: 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
E be like say bullet no Dey their gun today abii their brain don finally return after their silly escapade last night.....

E no go better for the mod on Nl trying to silence me with a ban.... The protest aint ending on the 26th or anytime soon.

Una go ban tire
Re: Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe by naturefellow(m): 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy

The Crocodiles are friendly... That's the theme of this story... cheesy

God bless Nigeria.
God bless the Crocodiles.
Long live Nigeria.
never take it for a joke times as this. Is it because you are not related to any of the victims?
Re: Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe by Tenaciouswolf: 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
Amumaigwe:

...... And yoruba unpardonable gullibility. We shall never forget.
Oga swerve...

The fake is unpardonable.... They made their choice and you made yours.

No come here dey form bode george
Re: Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe by Didi2d(m): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
cynthia9:
Have just been told that tinubu son have been kidnapped in London

Source?
Re: Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe by Kay25(m): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Blood on the Land is Crying !!!
I Heard the young man say more than 70 deaths!
That is a MASSACRE!!
Blood Speaks! Blood Cries!!

O My LORD HAVE MERCY UPON US!
Mercy O LORD!
let those blood speak against buhari tinubu and Osinbajo with sanwolu in the heavenlies

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe by jaxxy(m): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
Freestainworld:
Nigeria my country shall be great again.

When Nigeria wakes up Africa will never be thesame again!
Re: Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe by dplores(m): 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
"tinubu son have been kidnapped in London"

Are you for real?
Re: Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe by Teejay13(m): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
Is a pity that all of this is happening in this country right now.

Countless souls gone down already.

But please my people, there should be room for dialogue with the government.

We can't continue like this for so long.

If this will have to go on like this, i fear that there will be revolution. And for revolution to happen, it comes with to many factor along side.

One thing i know for sure is that, this government will not last forever!
Re: Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe by Theboss100(m): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
crossfm:
If only the president addressed the youth's on time,and reassured them that the challenges will be fixed.All these would have been avoided.

Nigerians deserves better. We are passing through a lot and needs a positive change.

I am sorry to say this, Buhari is dead long ago. The rumour about his death was true. That impostor in ASO ROCK is just a figure head by the cabals. Although they will all end up like their master cus of the blood on their hands. If Buhari was alive, he would doused the tension. The cabals won't allow Jubril to speaks cus he can't do that without a script. NOW the Canals have succeeded in ruining this country cus of their greadiness.
So sad right now. Here in PH, a police station is already set ablaze and a policeman who opened fired on protesters lynched and had his hand cut off. God just have to help us. Is a dark day in our beloved country
Re: Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe by Eriokanmi: 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
jcmaiah:
What an insult... Ordinary 2k. This is to tell you how much these soldiers are worth. That's why they maim people for extra 5k allowance.
That's the difference between education and illiteracy. Aboki would have rushed at that money like mad. Even if you ask them to kill their father, they'd gladly do so after collecting the money. That's the reason boko haram war would never be won in the restive North because they woo youths with money to join. Those who dispersed protesters in abuja were promised ( not given) 500 naira only. Imagine.
Re: Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe by dplores(m): 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
EdoPrince93:
And the useless Fulani janja weed and lifeless jihadist called Buhari still doesn't want to address this...Buhari is the biggest mistake we made in this generation.... sad angry angry..

That's not Bubu but an impostor.
Re: Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe by Praktikals(m): 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
cynthia9:
Have just been told that tinubu son have been kidnapped in London
if you believe that, you can believe anything
Re: Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe by Goalnaldo(m): 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
I wish I have fire arms and super power. I would personally send BUHARI to hell cry
Re: Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
Freestainworld:
Nigeria my country shall be great again.

oooo after what i saw yesterday i am definitely not a Nigeria any more
Re: Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe by Corona22: 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Blood on the Land is Crying !!!
I Heard the young man say more than 70 deaths!
That is a MASSACRE!!
Blood Speaks! Blood Cries!!

O My LORD HAVE MERCY UPON US!
Mercy O LORD!

Let’s leave God out of this. This is the wickedness of man.
Re: Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe by alabo1: 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
crossfm:

You need to realise that he is incapable of addressing anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Who Robbed US Bank With Cleavage On Display Declared Wanted By Police / Two Ghanaian Lovers Flogged For Leaking Their Sex Tape (Video, Photo) / Man Caught With Human Skeleton In Ibadan. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.