Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

They Just Shot Someone Now! God!!! #endsars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Just Shot Someone Now! God!!! #endsars (3735 Views)

'owonikoko Fear God' - Endsars Lawyer Counters Lagos Govt Lawyer, Owonikoko / "They Just Burnt Our Votes" - Votes On Fire As People Flee In Lagos (video, Pics / Is Fr Mbaka Now God ? By Cheta Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Just Shot Someone Now! God!!! #endsars by betterniger2(m): 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Just Shot Someone Now! God!!! #endsars by thaoriginator: 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
Re: They Just Shot Someone Now! God!!! #endsars by SalamRushdie: 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
thaoriginator:
for where??

Thats Yaba intersection earlier today
Re: They Just Shot Someone Now! God!!! #endsars by mynd1(f): 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
betterniger2:
https://youtu.be/jhgYnzWWXwI
Why won't they shoot anyone dead? It's only a stubborn fly that follows dead body to grave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Just Shot Someone Now! God!!! #endsars by ibedun: 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
Please ask them to SHOOT him again!!!!
Re: They Just Shot Someone Now! God!!! #endsars by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
Who shot who
Re: They Just Shot Someone Now! God!!! #endsars by freshMallam1122: 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
mynd1:
Why won't they shoot anyone dead? It's only a stubborn fly that follows dead body to grave.
kpo kpo kpo, who de hear.....yr cup go soon fool Abdulahi na weting I want tell you

9 Likes

Re: They Just Shot Someone Now! God!!! #endsars by FirstbornWds: 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
mynd1:

You're an idiot. A glorified one at that

12 Likes

Re: They Just Shot Someone Now! God!!! #endsars by mynd1(f): 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
FirstbornWds:

You're an idiot. A glorified one at that
I don't engage frustrated and wretched fellow like u. Bastard!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Just Shot Someone Now! God!!! #endsars by mynd1(f): 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
freshMallam1122:
kpo kpo kpo, who de hear.....yr cup go soon fool Abdulahi na weting I want tell you
Idi.ot, u and ur likes will do nothing. U can only rant online because u r a frustrated soul. ass ho.le

1 Like

Re: They Just Shot Someone Now! God!!! #endsars by freshMallam1122: 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
mynd1:
Idi.ot, u and ur likes will do nothing. U can only rant online because u r a frustrated soul. ass ho.le
okay e be like say u dong drink fura...Boko Haram like you

3 Likes

Re: They Just Shot Someone Now! God!!! #endsars by zionmde: 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
wat was d person doing outside his house?
they destroy things "hoodlums " they got shot "peaceful protesters "
Re: They Just Shot Someone Now! God!!! #endsars by FirstbornWds: 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
mynd1:
I don't engage frustrated and wretched fellow like u. Bastard!

Not on your life, nicompop!!! Not on your life!!!

My mistake was not checking you out before replying to you earlier cos when I did check your previous posts, I regretted it instantly that I've engaged a low-lifer.

Calling you names would mean engaging you further. Kindly continue to wallow in your foolishness till death do you the honors of taking you out from our midst.

1 Like

Re: They Just Shot Someone Now! God!!! #endsars by Megatone(m): 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
mynd1:

So na you they write dis rubbish...

Instead make you try find solution for ur smelling to*to you dey yarn rubbish...

Last time i pay u for short time.... my mic no gree stand

#rotten fishsmell

1 Like

Re: They Just Shot Someone Now! God!!! #endsars by Mandela27: 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
Now is the time youths need weapon(guns) of their own,to fight and protect our loved ones
Re: They Just Shot Someone Now! God!!! #endsars by Duru9(m): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
mynd1:

Shut up

1 Like

Re: They Just Shot Someone Now! God!!! #endsars by mynd1(f): 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
Megatone:

So na you they write dis rubbish...

Instead make you try find solution for ur smelling to*to you dey yarn rubbish...

#rotten fishsmell
Look at this useless and frustrated soul talking nonsense. I blamed ur useless prosti.tute moda and wretched drunkard father for not using condom. Bastard!
Re: They Just Shot Someone Now! God!!! #endsars by Boole3(m): 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
mehn...
check my signature for ya free bets.. no deposit required
Re: They Just Shot Someone Now! God!!! #endsars by GodSaklek(m): 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
mynd1:

You are very stupidd for typing this,you hides inside your home typing rubbish,those buses are more important than the lives lost?,why don't you say the same thing when soldiers are about to kill young people out there that are fighting for u to have a better life,you hides in your room typing rubbish, assume that member of your family are amongst those protester that soldiers open fire at, you won't be here yawning rubbish..

Useless idiott

1 Like

Re: They Just Shot Someone Now! God!!! #endsars by Megatone(m): 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
mynd1:
Look at this useless and frustrated soul talking nonsense. I blamed ur useless prosti.tute moda and wretched drunkard father for not using condom. Bastard!

Your cup of tea....

Just try and put engine oil and hair relaxer in your to*to..

It stinks

DAMN

1 Like

Re: They Just Shot Someone Now! God!!! #endsars by mynd1(f): 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
GodSaklek:

You are very stupidd for typing this,you hides inside your home typing rubbish,those buses are more important than the lives lost?,why don't you say the same thing when soldiers are about to kill young people out there that are fighting for u to have a better life,you hides in your room typing rubbish, assume that member of your family are amongst those protester that soldiers open fire at, you won't be here yawning rubbish..

Useless idiott
U r a useless I'd.iot. Do I look like someone who needs u and ur likes nonsense help? Guy go find food to eat before talking to me. U sound hungry.
Re: They Just Shot Someone Now! God!!! #endsars by mynd1(f): 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
Megatone:

Your cup of tea....

Just try and put engine oil and hair relaxer in your to*to..

It stinks

DAMN
I can bet with my life that in ur entire miserable life, u have never and can never meet someone like me. By d way,let me see ur ugly face. Bastard!
Re: They Just Shot Someone Now! God!!! #endsars by Megatone(m): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
mynd1:
I can bet with my life that in ur entire miserable life, u have never and can never meet someone like me. By d way,let me see ur ugly face. Bastard!

Your right... your life is worthless so u can place a bet on it

After the first meeting with you, i don't pray 2 meet someone as lifeless and dumb as you....

#COWLEG

BTW.... to*to smells like pit filled with rotten fish...u need help
Re: They Just Shot Someone Now! God!!! #endsars by BennyDGreat: 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
mynd1:

Wow. I can't believe what I just read. The Qur'an doesn't support this kind of killing. Words whether spoken or written are like eggs, we must speak in love and speak the truth to ourselves.
Re: They Just Shot Someone Now! God!!! #endsars by adekola72559: 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
Now is the time youths need weapon(guns) of their own,to fight and protect our loved ones
Re: They Just Shot Someone Now! God!!! #endsars by mynd1(f): 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
BennyDGreat:

Wow. I can't believe what I just read. The Qur'an doesn't support this kind of killing. Words whether spoken or written are like eggs, we must speak in love and speak the truth to ourselves.
Many of u don't understand my message. I am not in support of what happened and I will never be in support of killing un armed protesters. Thugs has hijacked the protests so any reasonable real protester will obey the curfew to tell the world that it's the thugs that are causing all the mayhem not the real protesters.
Re: They Just Shot Someone Now! God!!! #endsars by BennyDGreat: 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
mynd1:
Many of u don't understand my message. I am not in support of what happened and I will never be in support of killing un armed protesters. Thugs has hijacked the protests so any reasonable real protester will obey the curfew to tell the world that it's the thugs that are causing all the mayhem not the real protesters.

See ehn...the mistake the government made yesterday was too much. Things are beginning to escalate too fast.

The thugs have different interests as it stands. However, not everybody outside is a thug. Some are angry that the government ordered killing of unharmed protesters.

That singular action will backfire. I pray for Nigeria that God keep us during this time. Yesterday's attack was a big mistake!

1 Like

Re: They Just Shot Someone Now! God!!! #endsars by Megatone(m): 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
mynd1:

**BREAKING NEWS**
Local girl is confused.... says she is a factory fitted dunce

Otondo

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road. / ‘boko H Will Be Child’s Play If You Do Anyhow’ – Asari Dokubo Warns Rivers Gov / Vision 2020 - UNDP & MIF Index score Nigeria very low!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.