Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Sanwo Olu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo Olu (186 Views)

Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse / Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sanwo Olu by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
I appreciate your courage sir.

You lead from the pole position...

From the Corona days till now, you have shown that you are a leader that leads from the front. Very agile, very proactive, very active.

These are trying times for you my governor. But do not be weary. I fell in love with you during covid because you took over the place of presidential leadership. I hate this APC government passionately because they are fraudsters that defrauded Nigeria with a fake change Mantra. But you maybe a light in darkness just like Zulum.

While some may accuse you for the attack on the Lekki Protesters, I want to assume it is false. But if it is true, then humans are really wicked.

You said forces beyond you ordered the attack. They are not beyond God.

Keep us the good work sir

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: Gov Emmanuel Addresses A'ibom Citizens / We Care About Our Police: Kwara Gov / Video: Trouble As Civil Defense Officer Was Caught Stealing Palliatives At Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.