Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Lekki Shooting: Super Eagles May Boycott Remaining AFCON Qualifiers - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lekki Shooting: Super Eagles May Boycott Remaining AFCON Qualifiers (55617 Views)

2021 AFCON Qualifier: Why Super Eagles May Travel By Boat To Benin – Rohr / Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time / 2018 World Cup: Super Eagles May Reach Semi-final – Nwankwo Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shooting: Super Eagles May Boycott Remaining AFCON Qualifiers by Blackking98(m): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
godforus:
Good

When future children ask why Nigeria boycotted her qualifiers in 2020, they will be replied players did so in solidarity with tens of innocent protesters gruesomely murdered in Buhari administration while they held Nigerian flags.
80% of nigerias national team is from the SE and SS. He would be a lone voice in the wilderness
Re: Lekki Shooting: Super Eagles May Boycott Remaining AFCON Qualifiers by dklex(m): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
BizBayo:

President Covik grin

which president ?
Re: Lekki Shooting: Super Eagles May Boycott Remaining AFCON Qualifiers by egopersonified(f): 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
kponkedenge:
Citizens protest Police brutality, Government ignores them for weeks..... Citizens block major highways and Toll Gates to get the Governments attention, the Government then sends soldiers to go and kill them..... Meanwhile Police are still shooting and killing people since yesterday the IG ordered them to come back on the streets.

Meanwhile the main issue raised by the youths remains unattended to.... No corrupt Police officer has been arrested, no investigations into SARS Akwuzu and Neni offices and other of their offices across Nigeria.....Buhari remains quiet, no live broadcast.... I just watched Obasanjo give a speech just now on Arise News.

I begin to wonder, what is the usefulness of Buhari?

This country is finished.

Lai Mohammed said all these demands have being met
Re: Lekki Shooting: Super Eagles May Boycott Remaining AFCON Qualifiers by ucham: 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
Jakemedg:
No please the Super Eagles of Nigeria should continue with their friendlies especially the South Easterners and South Southerners including Northern Players, only the South West players can choose to absent themselves from the Super Eagles Squad so they can honor those killed at Lekki toll gate yesterday .

Since some SW buharists have made it a way of life to blame other Southerners for everything that happened to them i urge other Southerners to not boycott the Super Eagles friendlies and as a matter of urgency stop protesting against SARS alongside some of these SW youths.

Edo, Rivers, Enugu, Imo, Bayelsa, Abia, Cross River, Anambra, Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom and Delta state youths should stop destroying their own properties since some Tinubu loyalists have chosen to tribalise a Nigerian issue

I hate to do this but some people called for it
#I seek justice for Lekki victims
#No to destruction of properties

Don't do this now man. The South is united. Never to divided again. The youths of the south will take over this country. A political revolution is coming that would see the youths get the presidency. And then, we would do all that is needed to reform our nation.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Super Eagles May Boycott Remaining AFCON Qualifiers by Raskasal(m): 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
Let them boycott. This doesn't need debating. Buhari must realised he's done what he ought not to have done
Re: Lekki Shooting: Super Eagles May Boycott Remaining AFCON Qualifiers by asobo: 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:
No need boycotting all the remaining qualifiers.
What we need doing is just boycotting the next match, AFC will sanction Nigeria and Nigeria will be disqualified for the remaining.

This country belongs to the youths and we must take it back by any means we have.
That Foreign coach should stay away from this, it is our fight and doesn’t concern him.

The fear I’m having with this is the influence Ahmed Musa, being the captain of the team may have on this decision being a Northerner. Well, northerners aren’t so much in our national team
No no no! Ahmed Musa isn't your regular northern Muslim. His support on #EndSars issue on Twitter is clear.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Super Eagles May Boycott Remaining AFCON Qualifiers by gentlegenius(m): 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:
They should boycott it. Super Eagles are useless to us because they don't even win matches. The allowances used to pay them will be channelled into something useful
What about Buhari and his cabal of crooks? Are they useful to us?
Re: Lekki Shooting: Super Eagles May Boycott Remaining AFCON Qualifiers by killuminati(m): 7:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Bury your genetic foolishness.

too many stray dogs in the forum God undecided
Re: Lekki Shooting: Super Eagles May Boycott Remaining AFCON Qualifiers by Amotolongbo(f): 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
killuminati:
too many stray dogs in the forum God undecided
Eff your stupidity off my mention
Re: Lekki Shooting: Super Eagles May Boycott Remaining AFCON Qualifiers by rajiedreez: 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:
They should boycott it. Super Eagles are useless to us because they don't even win matches. The allowances used to pay them will be channelled into something useful

Sometimes if one doesn't have sense and he knows that he doesn't have, its best that the person keeps quiet and not let others know that he's senseless

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Super Eagles May Boycott Remaining AFCON Qualifiers by Jakemedg(m): 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
ucham:

Don't do this now man. The South is united. Never to divided again. The youths of the south will take over this country. A political revolution is coming that would see the youths get the presidency. And then, we would do all that is needed to reform our nation.
Bro like i said earlier i regret typing that but can't you see how some tinubu loyalists are attaching ethnic colouration to the protests and attacks .

Some have gone as far as issuing threats even when they know their own people are the ones responsible for the attacks

I hate bigotry and tribalism
Re: Lekki Shooting: Super Eagles May Boycott Remaining AFCON Qualifiers by killuminati(m): 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Eff your stupidity off my mention
Na thunder go fiyah yuh if yuh mention me again!
Re: Lekki Shooting: Super Eagles May Boycott Remaining AFCON Qualifiers by Tonytonex(m): 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
nice move.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Super Eagles May Boycott Remaining AFCON Qualifiers by Angelfrost(m): 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:
They should boycott it. [s]Super Eagles are useless to us because they don't even win matches. The allowances used to pay them will be channelled into something useful[/s]

Know where to draw the line!!! The first line was sufficient.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Super Eagles May Boycott Remaining AFCON Qualifiers by Angelfrost(m): 8:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
Please, boycott the damn fixtures! Buhari and his Northern cabal should get useless sycophants to play.

We can't keep pretending that all is well when the nation is sinking daily, has been sinking for decades!!!
Re: Lekki Shooting: Super Eagles May Boycott Remaining AFCON Qualifiers by franxalive(m): 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Let the president address the people, haba!!!!!

Is it too hard?

There is no president oga...but an impostor!...whybis it hard to understand for unaa...habaaa cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Super Eagles May Boycott Remaining AFCON Qualifiers by Amotolongbo(f): 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
killuminati:
Na thunder go fiyah yuh if yuh mention me again!
Thunder go fire all your household
Re: Lekki Shooting: Super Eagles May Boycott Remaining AFCON Qualifiers by Carlyscales: 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
chiiraq802:

What is useful in Nigeria Mumuflathead angry
this:

Re: Lekki Shooting: Super Eagles May Boycott Remaining AFCON Qualifiers by Betty101: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
Racoon:
This is a period of national mourning.So it is in order or are you proud of your country since ystdy?
My brother..we wey like sleep a lot , I could not close my eyes till morning becos my heart was heavy with sadness & grief.It was really a Black Tuesday and a disgrace to our democracy
Re: Lekki Shooting: Super Eagles May Boycott Remaining AFCON Qualifiers by Akabuking: 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:
No need boycotting all the remaining qualifiers.
What we need doing is just boycotting the next match, AFC will sanction Nigeria and Nigeria will be disqualified for the remaining.

This country belongs to the youths and we must take it back by any means we have.
That Foreign coach should stay away from this, it is our fight and doesn’t concern him.

The fear I’m having with this is the influence Ahmed Musa, being the captain of the team may have on this decision being a Northerner. Well, northerners aren’t so much in our national team
Let them boycott all the match.
Let the polithiefcians bring their children to play for them.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Super Eagles May Boycott Remaining AFCON Qualifiers by tarantino1: 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
Seriousgbege:
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGld
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTeory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
Iangrey5
Richie240
Oshigun
Ibedun
Cocolacec
Kyase
Itsreal
Incognito403
Clothingonline9
Gowonmaharajah
alfredilly
Lipscomb
Tamdun
iclass1
Emekaonline
Sammirano
Bosstrevor01
Thatfairguy1

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by their paymasters ...

They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have more than 3 different monikers on Nairaland.....

This might not be a complete list...... Don't be misled by their words......

They are ravenous wolves in sheep clothing

SAY NO TO DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS SPEARHEADED BY THE NORTHERN OLIGARCHY........

SAY NO TO BMC SUPPORTERS ONLINE.......

SAY NO TO APC PDP AND OTHER USELESS POLITICAL PARTIES.....

A UNITED SOUTH CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING

This are just some of their evil MONIKERS beware of them .......They are masters in disguising

Add Vaughanlanrewaj to the list
Re: Lekki Shooting: Super Eagles May Boycott Remaining AFCON Qualifiers by Vulcan24(m): 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
Millitary might and guns would only ostracised your every other aspect of life and make u redundant till u commit suicide by isolation

Message to the govt

The prowlers in a bid to satisfy their Lord's bid did an overzealous job for their paymasters at lekki now the donkey is paying a horse race
Re: Lekki Shooting: Super Eagles May Boycott Remaining AFCON Qualifiers by chigbolu: 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
They should show strength by playing for us and winning the remaining games
Re: Lekki Shooting: Super Eagles May Boycott Remaining AFCON Qualifiers by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
I don't know why brain hardly think right in Nigeria. Their action will fetch the team sanctions from FIFA. Football & politics are two different things. Iran was sanction for refusing to play against Israel, Iranian players were sanction for refusing to play against Israel teams. This is wrong. Is better they put their energy in peace campaign.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Super Eagles May Boycott Remaining AFCON Qualifiers by OnlyGod1: 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
http://www.youtube.com/c/ItsHimWeWant

Guys check out my channel on YouTube
Re: Lekki Shooting: Super Eagles May Boycott Remaining AFCON Qualifiers by Manageme: 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
Pls don't play again this country is killing its own you or your family might be next don't play.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Super Eagles May Boycott Remaining AFCON Qualifiers by Kulas: 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
A very good thing to show their support. Please super eagles should boycott all the matches and AFCON qualifiers. There is no need playing amidst blood of the innocent Youth killed by the evil government
Re: Lekki Shooting: Super Eagles May Boycott Remaining AFCON Qualifiers by guychidile: 9:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
do the needful jarii
Re: Lekki Shooting: Super Eagles May Boycott Remaining AFCON Qualifiers by HIPROFILE(m): 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:
There is more than a good sense of reasoning when it comes to politics in the north.

The northerners know how to prevail on themselves. That is why you see them not betraying themselves

You right though... they hardly betray themselves they are always most united against other ethnic groups when it comes to politics
Re: Lekki Shooting: Super Eagles May Boycott Remaining AFCON Qualifiers by luluman: 9:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:
We all know a big MUMU when we see one.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Super Eagles May Boycott Remaining AFCON Qualifiers by osusuallstars: 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
Just boycott the game
Nnamdi KANU saw these years ago and has been shouting but people castigated him with all sorts of name .
Good morning to Nigerian youths

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Nigeria Players Make ChelseaFC 2016/2017 Squad List (Photos) / Phil Jones Arrives For Training In His Customized Bentley (Photos) / Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.