Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Just In : Tinubu’s Residence In Bourdillon Street Ikoyi, Occupied By Peaceful Pr - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In : Tinubu’s Residence In Bourdillon Street Ikoyi, Occupied By Peaceful Pr (6937 Views)

Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon / Yahaya Bello In Bourdillon, Meets Tinubu (Photo) / All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just In : Tinubu’s Residence In Bourdillon Street Ikoyi, Occupied By Peaceful Pr by gbadexy(m): 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
Most if not all people are in support of the protest from the start.
The undecided ones would quickly choose sides now with the killing of the unarmed protesters at lekki.
Re: Just In : Tinubu’s Residence In Bourdillon Street Ikoyi, Occupied By Peaceful Pr by Nmezor(f): 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
Hmmm, Jagaban ain't home sef
Re: Just In : Tinubu’s Residence In Bourdillon Street Ikoyi, Occupied By Peaceful Pr by Karemarealty288(m): 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
Tinubu don turn Jagapikin... grin
Re: Just In : Tinubu’s Residence In Bourdillon Street Ikoyi, Occupied By Peaceful Pr by Racoon(m): 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
The aftermath of Lekki shooting.Lagos will never be the same again.
Re: Just In : Tinubu’s Residence In Bourdillon Street Ikoyi, Occupied By Peaceful Pr by capitalzero: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Your headline is still reading peaceful protesters?

When they successfully set the house ablaze, your headline go change to "Hoodlums"

Peaceful protesters turned to beasts by lekki killings
Re: Just In : Tinubu’s Residence In Bourdillon Street Ikoyi, Occupied By Peaceful Pr by capitalzero: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
Racoon:
The aftermath of Lekki shooting.Lagos will never be the same again.

Yes. Order to shoot was a big mistake.
Re: Just In : Tinubu’s Residence In Bourdillon Street Ikoyi, Occupied By Peaceful Pr by Vision3: 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
[quote author=eagleu post=95172564]I don't like Tinubu, but I hope no violence on him and his family. You need sense
Re: Just In : Tinubu’s Residence In Bourdillon Street Ikoyi, Occupied By Peaceful Pr by WhizdomXX(m): 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
Yujin:

Says a terrorist fulani profiting from the oppression of the south. You think it's going to end with your success? Dream on. The end of tyranny and oppression has come.
Freedom is near.
Their divide and rule tactics is fast failing them!!!
NIGERIA MUST BE GREAT AGAIN.GOD BLESS US
#endsars #endfailedleaders! #restructuringnow!!
Re: Just In : Tinubu’s Residence In Bourdillon Street Ikoyi, Occupied By Peaceful Pr by fatymore(f): 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
JAMO84:
If these miscreants disguising as peaceful protesters constitute danger to the larger society, they should be shot.

The plan now is to destroy Lagos. Every part of Nigeria suffered from SARS, why is Lagos taking the most heat? Why is Lagos being razed down to the delight of enemies of Yoruba progress?

I am seeing it from this point too.

Yoruba Eronu
Re: Just In : Tinubu’s Residence In Bourdillon Street Ikoyi, Occupied By Peaceful Pr by Yujin(m): 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
WhizdomXX:

Their divide and rule tactics is fast failing them!!!
We must expose them and render their efforts useless. One nairaland moderator is deleting all my efforts at exposing them. You guys must carry on the job in case you don't hear from me. I'll be in field exacting the freedom of my people.
Freedom is near.
Re: Just In : Tinubu’s Residence In Bourdillon Street Ikoyi, Occupied By Peaceful Pr by stag: 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
JAMO84:
If these miscreants disguising as peaceful protesters constitute danger to the larger society, they should be shot.

The plan now is to destroy Lagos. Every part of Nigeria suffered from SARS, why is Lagos taking the most heat? Why is Lagos being razed down to the delight of enemies of Yoruba progress?

Bros the destruction also witnessed in the South East is what??

I'm not South East by the way.
Re: Just In : Tinubu’s Residence In Bourdillon Street Ikoyi, Occupied By Peaceful Pr by Avviala: 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
Re: Just In : Tinubu’s Residence In Bourdillon Street Ikoyi, Occupied By Peaceful Pr by Betty101: 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
Avviala:
Tinubu and other godfathers need to die for Nigeria to move forward. And also all the tribalist fools that are bringing tribal theories need to die. Painful slow death
He does not need to die. If he has a conscience that alone will hunt him .
Re: Just In : Tinubu’s Residence In Bourdillon Street Ikoyi, Occupied By Peaceful Pr by WhizdomXX(m): 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
Yujin:

We must expose them and render their efforts useless. One nairaland moderator is deleting all my efforts at exposing them. You guys must carry on the job in case you don't hear from me. I'll be in field exacting the freedom of my people.
Freedom is near.
I was banned from saying this words "NIGERIA MUST BE GREAT AGAIN". My ban was just revoked earlier this afternoon. We must tread with caution as dark forces are really against Nigeria's emancipation. The Egyptians will be disgraced. God will put them to shame. God is alive and judges the action of man dilligently. Nairaland will never be the end of this struggle. Let me not say more before I am banned but one thing I know is that we will eventually succeed.
God we see us through. Light will always triumph over darkness, all it takes it time. Never give up!!!

1 Like

Re: Just In : Tinubu’s Residence In Bourdillon Street Ikoyi, Occupied By Peaceful Pr by Ghostrye: 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
i think all peaceful protests should be put on hold, last time we tried peaceful at least 75 ppl got murdered in cold blood. Now is the time for the giran to show, if peace doesn't work, then let's try war.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: PDP Nursing False Hope – Garba Shehu / Breaking News!!! Urhobo Re-name Warri Wado City!! / Senate Seeks Establishment Of Federal Data Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.