Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,652 members, 7,823,848 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

A Piece Of Advice To Nigerians Youths. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Piece Of Advice To Nigerians Youths. (240 Views)

Dino Melaye Send Powerful Message To Nigerians Youths, Video / FG Cautions Nigerians Youths Against Relocating Abroad, Says Money Isn’t Everyth / Nigerians Youths Welcome 'second Wave' Of Endsars Protest, As They Voice Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Piece Of Advice To Nigerians Youths. by GreatResearcher: 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
Firstly I want to applaud the Nigerian youths for their braveness and courageous acts in the past few days. You all are the real heroes and heroines.

My reason for creating this thread is to drop my piece of advice.
My advice is, in all you do, learn to apply COMMON SENSE.
What happened yesterday would have been avoided if the youths there used their number 6.
In battle, you don't let your opponent know your next move. You remain unpredictable.

Please you all should retreat now. Plan well, then take them unaware.
Forget what media tells you. The truth is, soldiers were there. None of the gentlemen in camo yesterday was an impostor.
All of them were real Nigerian soldiers. Two of them happened to be my buddies.
I spoke with them this morning.
Don't blame them. Most of you would do same if you were to be in their shoes.
They were given orders and you know what it means to flaut an order as a military personnel.

You all should redraw for now. Go back to your drawing board and plan again. Then come back stronger.
When you strike this time, take them unaware.
If you know how many soldiers are secretly supporting the youths in this protest you will marvel. They can't support openly cause of the nature of their job.

Now let me give you some tips.
Be very mindful of what you post on the internet. Spy are everywhere.
From what I've gathered, they have sent people to the cyberspace to gather informations.
The want to silent you at all cost.

For your safety and the safety of your love ones, beginning from now,

1. Don't accept any friend request on Facebook.
2. Don't join any chat group online specially WhatApp group.
3. Don't click links to sites anyhow.
4. Be mindful of what you post online.
5. Anyone that joins any online group you belong to recently, be weary of that person. Investigate the person very well or leave the group.
6. The will use your own friends against you. If you have a friend on Facebook that hardly chat you up then recently started chatting you up please be careful of that person.

And for you bloggers, for your sake and that of your love ones, know what you blog.
Don't let the little money you see push you to do what would endangered you and your love ones.

Soon these people would take over all the media platforms. The want to control what is posted online. They are so determined.

This thread might be deleted because some of them are here on NL.

Just stay safe and apply COMMON SENSE.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Ignore Threads By Bigots And Paid Urchins / #endsars: CAPPA Demands Int’l Inquiry Into Military Killings In Lekki / What's Happening In Your Area... Kindly Post Pictures pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.