Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,535 members, 7,837,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

La Liga: Too Much Respect For Barcelona - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / La Liga: Too Much Respect For Barcelona (576 Views)

MARCELO BIELSA: The Man For Barcelona / Fabregas Signs For Barcelona: Reports From Spain / Fabregas Signs For Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

La Liga: Too Much Respect For Barcelona by mrinfo(m): 11:19pm On Mar 08, 2011
Sometimes I feel like busting the heads of all the coaches of the 19 teams in La Liga who let their teams get bullied week in week out by Barcelona.

Sure, I love good football but not when the good football becomes a joking matter. Not when the other teams play with fear and trepidation ending up losing non stop to their opponents.

If I were to handle a team in the La Liga I would resign if my team was beaten by Barcelona more than twice. Such shame. They virtually over-ride all other teams and appear super human.

I doubt if Barcelona would do as well in the Premier League. Teams like Stoke City and Bolton will ensure that half of the team stay sidelined with injuries.

I think the other teams in La Liga has got to wake up and not make the whole league boring. No one team should be beating others so regularly. Please. At least for the beauty of football is win today, lose tomorrow.

http://soccerfiesta..com/2011/03/spanish-la-liga-too-much-respect-for.html
Re: La Liga: Too Much Respect For Barcelona by Johnnny(m): 10:13am On Mar 09, 2011
Undoubtedly, you have so much respect for Barcelona too, because the way you've created THREE (3) threads today already to diss Barca, shows how much attention you are giving to the club.

I suspect that you like Barca, you would have preferred to be a Barca fan, but you cannot just step down to say you so. You don't want peeps to laugh at you.

Don't worry yourself, don't give yourself heart attack, If you can't beat them, you know what to do; join them. wink wink wink
Re: La Liga: Too Much Respect For Barcelona by mrinfo(m): 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2011
I guess so

(1) (Reply)

Guus Hiddink Offered Chelsea Sporting Director , While / Juan Mata: I Said No To Spurs And Arsenal / Chelsea Named The European Club Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.