Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (83441 Views)

Atiku Changed His Name From Siddiq, Earned A Masters Degree With GCE Results / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / I Have Never Taken Any Dime From Any Political Candidate – Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate by Dbaba14: 7:02am On Oct 22, 2020
Lie kill u, oloriburuku
Re: Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 22, 2020
Liar!
Re: Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate by wealth2al(m): 8:05am On Oct 22, 2020
WE DON HEAR...

PLEASE I CREATE PROFESSIONAL HIGH CLASS WEBSITES FOR INDIVIDUALS AND ORGANIZATIONS.

PROMO PRICE IS 15k UPWARDS. CALL ME NOW: 0 9 0 5 0 9 9 0 2 7 1
Re: Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate by leokid866: 9:54am On Oct 22, 2020
NSK4U:

how dare you ask me to stay out of Lagos?

na your papa own Lagos abi na una resources dem carry dey develop Lagos?
Yes my Father is Akinolu now stay our of my Father's Land.
Re: Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate by like1: 11:45am On Oct 22, 2020
Emekaonline:

I just hope that when the chips are down, many members of your own family will pay for it. I wish the tide can shift to the East and start burning anything on sight in the Igbo land

Which chips will be down? The 'chips' have been down in Nigeria since God knows when. What we have is not life, what majority of us have is suffer. The masses in Nigeria are all already dead because we are not living. We are just but surviving. Who among the regular masses do not have a family that died carelessly, like who? Either by accident do to bad roads, Boko haram, armed robbers, police brutality and bandits.

Many people in developed countries will rather choose to die than have the life we are surviving on. This is the only reason why they are developed and remain developed, because they keep themselves in check.

--------
It's not about tribe. Sometimes I don't get it. Many of us want one Nigeria but then we will be quick to play the tribe card. Anyone playing the tribe card at this time, is really an enemy of the country. There was no shooting in Anambra or Abia but still the youths were angry and set up 4 police stations ablaze. Like don't you get it.

The two of us are struggling to make end meets. Bad roads, hunger, insecurity, lack of electricity and most importantly suffer do not know about tribe.

Don't you guys understand that life is meaningless if you have to suffer and 'agonize' all through. Like you don't want better things for yourself and your family? Na only politicians and their kids better things are meant for? Menhh I no get oo. This thing shouldn't be difficult to understand. Don't you know what a good life is?

Like you don't get it? These politicians don't play tribe among themselves. They are friends with each other, their kids are friends too. They know tribe is irrelevant but then they want to remain in power, so we the poor ones are meant to hate ourselves and remain divided so they can do whatever they want. They divide and then rule us as they want. But then we think we are smart while we are being played.
Re: Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate by bluefilm: 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
Story for the gods.
Re: Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate by Queseda: 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
NSK4U:

he ceased being governor since 2007 but continues to run Lagos affair by proxy. If not, why meddling into Lagos politics to the extent of dictating to voters who they should vote for? He ensured Ambode couldn't get the ticket to re contest for a second term just because Ambode wouldn't be doing his bidding like his puppet Sanwo Olu. The same thing he thought he could replicate in Edo before Obaseki finally disgraced him into oblivion in his Edo state. What's the much noise about him? is he the only former governor of a state that is still alive in Nigeria? Why don't he rest with his old brain for a young mind to govern Lagos?

And for your information, Lagos State is still part of my concern so far we are still in the same country where Lagos State is. I have my people there and they pay tax which is part of what is being used to develop Lagos, therefore the state has to be conducive for them and their business. Moreso, the Niger Delta resources that Lagos takes part of its proceeds is never from your father's backyard, therefore I have an overwhelming stake in Lagos State affairs. Now, if you're being pained that I'm interested in Lagos affair, you had better locate the nearest sniper seller's shop, buy it and do the needful because I would continue to talk about Lagos affair, it's not your father's property just like it's not mine.
You must be out of your goddamn mind if you think I care about what you foolish Southerners do to yourselves. Miss me with all the infantile nonsense you wrote up there. My question remains why are you Nyamiris obsessed with Tinubu?
Shege banza!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate by NSK4U(m): 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
Queseda:

You must be out of your goddamn mind if you think I care about what you foolish Southerners do to yourselves. Miss me with all the infantile nonsense you wrote up there. My question remains why are you Nyamiris obsessed with Tinubu?
Shege banza!

hahahaha.....yu getting emotional bruh, it's not good for your health especially now.

Who is Tinubu that one would be obsessed with him? I don't blame you because you're talking from your keypad. Go out to any protesting point and spew this nonsense and see if you would return home with your legs.

ofeke iberibe!
Re: Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate by NSK4U(m): 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
leokid866:

Yes my Father is Akinolu now stay our of my Father's Land.

Akinolu?

is that a name of a living thing?

if it is which I don't suppose, let it be registered fully in your head that Lagos belongs to all Nigerians and some of us who were able to buy land in different parts of Lagos have major stake in it. So be calm because nobody is leaving Lagos for anyone for as long as Nigeria continues to exist, thank you.
Re: Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate by leokid866: 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
NSK4U:

Akinolu?

is that a name of a living thing?

if it is which I don't suppose, let it be registered fully in your head that Lagos belongs to all Nigerians and some of us who were able to buy land in different parts of Lagos have major stake in it. So be calm because nobody is leaving Lagos for anyone for as long as Nigeria continues to exist, thank you.
Well if your wish comes through and we break up in a few days will you leave my Father's Land?
Re: Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate by NSK4U(m): 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
leokid866:

Well if your wish comes through and we break up in a few days will you leave my Father's Land?

the reference to Lagos State land as your land must be out of myopia.

All that have been acquired from Lagos State was legally obtained and just like many non residents of a country could buy and own properties, Lagos State own would not be different.

Meanwhile,
continue fighting for the break up.
Re: Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate by leokid866: 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
NSK4U:

the reference to Lagos State land as your land must be out of myopia.

All that have been acquired from Lagos State was legally obtained and just like many non residents of a country could buy and own properties, Lagos State own would not be different.

Meanwhile,
continue fighting for the break up.
I'm not saying you won't have your properties....those properties are rightfully yours...in fact we thank you for your patronage and we ask that you come again.....but should Nigeria breakup in the next 30Minutes will you immediately leave Lagos because those of us in the South are nothing but Thugs and backstabbing who should not be associated with?......will you pack up your bag and immediately head to Abia or Bayelsa?.....or Maybe you leave our sorry A*s behind and head to Zamfara or Kano......or will you like to book a flight to Canada......we can work something out?
Re: Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
DamZik:
Tinubu the Fulani slave. You massacre your own people at night to please your Fulani herdsmen masters. Shame on you.

Tinubu is a bastard, Ask him his family house and who his father is....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate by NSK4U(m): 10:36am On Oct 25, 2020
leokid866:

I'm not saying you won't have your properties....those properties are rightfully yours...in fact we thank you for your patronage and we ask that you come again.....but should Nigeria breakup in the next 30Minutes will you immediately leave Lagos because those of us in the South are nothing but Thugs and backstabbing who should not be associated with?......will you pack up your bag and immediately head to Abia or Bayelsa?.....or Maybe you leave our sorry A*s behind and head to Zamfara or Kano......or will you like to book a flight to Canada......we can work something out?

Hahahaha

Yu talking with too much emotion, don't worry, everything is gonna be fine when Nigeria goes into tribes. It would be healthy competition
Re: Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate by leokid866: 11:06am On Oct 25, 2020
NSK4U:

Hahahaha

Yu talking with too much emotion, don't worry, everything is gonna be fine when Nigeria goes into tribes. It would be healthy competition
No emotions just asking a simple question which I would like for you to answer directly.....and who do you think is competing with you.....we got to much to deal with than be competing.....if you know you will not leave Lagos in a breakup situation please sit and facertainly the wall.
Re: Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate by NSK4U(m): 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
leokid866:

No emotions just asking a simple question which I would like for you to answer directly.....and who do you think is competing with you.....we got to much to deal with than be competing.....if you know you will not leave Lagos in a breakup situation please sit and facertainly the wall.

No, we are brothers even in breakup and expectedly would still relate like Ghana-Nigeria.

Then, main benefit would be states management of her resources and less intelligent leaders would learn from more intelligent ones, etc.

And so far, a citizen of any state doesn't constitute a threat to the fortunes of other states, such citizen would be protected by the laws of host state. It's that simple.
Re: Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate by leokid866: 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
NSK4U:

No, we are brothers even in breakup and expectedly would still relate like Ghana-Nigeria.

Then, main benefit would be states management of her resources and less intelligent leaders would learn from more intelligent ones, etc.

And so far, a citizen of any state doesn't constitute a threat to the fortunes of other states, such citizen would be protected by the laws of host state. It's that simple.
Will you leave Lagos in a breakup situation? Yes or No?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu’s House Under Tight Security As Ambode’s Supporters Storm Ikoyi. Photos / Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London / Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.