Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

A Corps Member Going To Collect His Certificate Has Been Shot. PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Corps Member Going To Collect His Certificate Has Been Shot. PHOTOS (3706 Views)

Man 29, Stabs A Thief To Death While Trying Collect His Phone Along The Road In / Award Winner Dies While Dancing On Stage To Collect His Prize In India (Video) / Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Corps Member Going To Collect His Certificate Has Been Shot. PHOTOS by nairaobserver2: 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) member going to collect his certificate got shot.

Details later.

See Photos below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/10/a-corps-member-going-to-collect-his.html

1 Share

Re: A Corps Member Going To Collect His Certificate Has Been Shot. PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
Jesus
Re: A Corps Member Going To Collect His Certificate Has Been Shot. PHOTOS by phlame(m): 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
angry angry angry
Re: A Corps Member Going To Collect His Certificate Has Been Shot. PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
Abeg, update the news ASAP.

We need to know where to direct our curses.

Before we know the culprits, e no go better for whosoever is behind their death angry

1 Like

Re: A Corps Member Going To Collect His Certificate Has Been Shot. PHOTOS by Oizee(f): 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
So bad, I haven't been myself since yesterday night. And this again?
Re: A Corps Member Going To Collect His Certificate Has Been Shot. PHOTOS by TheLasyBuddha: 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
Collect which certificate again?
I thought corps members had their POP few days back and everyone was issued their certificate that day?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Corps Member Going To Collect His Certificate Has Been Shot. PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
TheLasyBuddha:
I thought corps members had their POP few days back and everyone was issued their certificate that day?
Stream 2 are rounding off, too.

If na stream 1, he/they could be returning from PPA(s) to their home(s). There are many who are still held back by this ongoing protest.

TheLasyBuddha:

Stream 1 would have all gone home from PPA. The protests only started crippling movements only from last Friday. This was after their POP.
Lol @ the bolded grin

They are adults. They would leave when they want. Two friends (stream 1) who served in the East called me to know if it'd be safe to return home amidst this protest. I told them to stay there for a while, as roads are getting blocked now.
Re: A Corps Member Going To Collect His Certificate Has Been Shot. PHOTOS by Nbotee(m): 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
TheLasyBuddha:

I tire ooo... Where was he going to collect certificate from..

1 Like

Re: A Corps Member Going To Collect His Certificate Has Been Shot. PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
fake news for inside curfew there dey collect certificate

3 Likes

Re: A Corps Member Going To Collect His Certificate Has Been Shot. PHOTOS by Sirmwill: 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
chai

shocked shocked
Re: A Corps Member Going To Collect His Certificate Has Been Shot. PHOTOS by facetmask: 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
Make una get sense for once na. Collect certificate on a wednesday? . Abeg stop parading fake news. That was how i saw one guy replying to an aljazeera tweet saying, "the guy was going for cds". People are already in so much grieve for you to be adding this to it. Please desist!

3 Likes

Re: A Corps Member Going To Collect His Certificate Has Been Shot. PHOTOS by ochusdb(m): 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
All they wanted was for police brutality to #end

All they wanted was for corruption to #end

They cried and begged for good governance that will benefit their children and those unborn.

They slept in the streets for weeks all for a better Nigeria.

And in their dreams was a nation with good roads, hospitals for the rich and poor, Food they could afford, Infrastructure they did be proud of.

All they ever wanted was a Country to call HOME

And in return they were Murdered.
Their only offence was demanding for their RIGHT.

#EndBadGovernance
#EndGenerationalSuffering

1 Like

Re: A Corps Member Going To Collect His Certificate Has Been Shot. PHOTOS by ShobayoEmma(m): 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
Depressed and pained. Never thought they were this capable.

From now on, it is a just cause.
# endsars .
# endpolicebrutality .
# endarmybrutality .
# endrhisregime.
# restructure now.
Buhari, a good man with evil intentions.
Re: A Corps Member Going To Collect His Certificate Has Been Shot. PHOTOS by TheLasyBuddha: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Stream 2 are rounding off, too.

If na stream 1, he/they could be returning from PPA(s) to their home(s). There are many who are still held back by this ongoing protest.

Stream 1 would have all gone home from PPA. The protests only started crippling movements only from last Friday. This was after their POP.
Re: A Corps Member Going To Collect His Certificate Has Been Shot. PHOTOS by KevMitnick: 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
Looks staged. Any more info will be helpful.

1 Like

Re: A Corps Member Going To Collect His Certificate Has Been Shot. PHOTOS by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
KevMitnick:
u well?

Re: A Corps Member Going To Collect His Certificate Has Been Shot. PHOTOS by 444crop: 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
Come on this is wrong news...... There is no Corp member around this time...dem don finish pop since
Re: A Corps Member Going To Collect His Certificate Has Been Shot. PHOTOS by Anaerobi(m): 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
painful
Re: A Corps Member Going To Collect His Certificate Has Been Shot. PHOTOS by akosy(m): 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
This one weak me.
Re: A Corps Member Going To Collect His Certificate Has Been Shot. PHOTOS by Karex81(m): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
Jesus christ, after paying school fees, writing exam with all sorts of stress from wicked lecturers. After graduating, his life have been cut short. May the perpetuator of this murder and his generation, never know peace in this life. (If this is real)
Re: A Corps Member Going To Collect His Certificate Has Been Shot. PHOTOS by Angelacruz: 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
rip
Re: A Corps Member Going To Collect His Certificate Has Been Shot. PHOTOS by ebudola49200: 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
Collect which certificate again? I thought corps members had their POP few days back and everyone was issued their certificate that day?
Re: A Corps Member Going To Collect His Certificate Has Been Shot. PHOTOS by faceland: 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
Oizee:
So bad, I haven't been myself since yesterday night. And this again?

As a child I watch Sierra Leone civil war, Uganda and Rwandan war... It looks/feels exactly like the early stages of those wars. So I cannot sleep. I need to know my position.
Re: A Corps Member Going To Collect His Certificate Has Been Shot. PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
KevMitnick:

Exactly, looks super staged
Re: A Corps Member Going To Collect His Certificate Has Been Shot. PHOTOS by Franzinni: 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
Now y'all can see that there is an agenda

Please what is the name of the said copper and who shot him ? He was going to collect certificate yeah right ! He will be a horrible actor

It is clear the demons have found use for social media

Stoke the fire more you hear shebi you think fire has master .

On another note ...Nnamdi KANU is a spineless puss eating worm!
Re: A Corps Member Going To Collect His Certificate Has Been Shot. PHOTOS by Danielnino00(m): 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
As seen....

Re: A Corps Member Going To Collect His Certificate Has Been Shot. PHOTOS by Lastmankc(m): 11:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
Is the
World
Coming to

an end
Re: A Corps Member Going To Collect His Certificate Has Been Shot. PHOTOS by ecolime(m): 1:56am On Oct 22, 2020
Fake News
Re: A Corps Member Going To Collect His Certificate Has Been Shot. PHOTOS by Walezy2020: 5:24am On Oct 22, 2020
The stage we are now please try to find the truth about any news before it's posted here.say no to fake news that can mislead people info is power

(1) (Reply)

Sudanese Man Forced To Marry Goat He Caught Sleeping With / Moment Neighbor Shot A Couple Dead In Pennsylvania Over Snow Dispute (Graphic) / Top 5 Most Notorious Criminals In Nigerian History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.