Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Directors Of Lekki Concession Company/Oriental hotel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Directors Of Lekki Concession Company/Oriental hotel (6462 Views)

Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today / Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff / Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Directors Of Lekki Concession Company/Oriental hotel by lmm4real: 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
This should be moved to front page
Re: Directors Of Lekki Concession Company/Oriental hotel by chamboy(m): 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
Let's be honest, I shame Tinubu if he's responsible for any of the diabolical act that results into chaos yesterday. From a Holistic point of view, i know there is deep insight to the massacre.

Although, i understand all your grievance. Let's us employ maturity in critical analysis of what actually went wrong. Before we jump into one-sided wagon.
Re: Directors Of Lekki Concession Company/Oriental hotel by PDSI(m): 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
People just talk anyhow... One was even claiming Hi-Tech is for Tinubu... Hi-Tech that's owned by Chagoury group. Hi-Tech constructed the best roads in Lagos State with proper layout till today the roads are still there... I can't blame Fashola or Tinubu for favouring them as an Engineer only few construction company can rival Hi-Tech... Look at current Oshodi Airport road.
So because Ambode awarded all Lagos Dirt's to Visionscape means he owns it

Lekki was built under concession same is what is being planned for the 4th mainland bridge. But since we have diverted from endsars to end Tinubu. It's time to speak the truth irrespective of the aftermath. The problem is that only few are actually observant in this Lagos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun: Abiodun Restates Commitment To Complete Roads Abandoned By Amosun / VAT Collection: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment May 6 / BREAKING: Atiku Abubakar Dies In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.