Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Pencinema Police Station Agege and brt terminal Burned Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pencinema Police Station Agege and brt terminal Burned Down (1329 Views)

Kaduna Secure $6 Million Loan For Light Rail And BRT Projects / Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? / Sanwo-Olu, Hamzat And Others Inspect Ikeja BRT Terminal, Igando Housing Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pencinema Police Station Agege and brt terminal Burned Down by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
Pencinema Police agege and newly built brt terminal is currently on fire more details later

Hoodlums on Wednesday afternoon set Isokoko Police station in the Isale Oja area of Agege on fire.

A source said the police tried unsuccessfully to deter the hoodlums that laid siege on the station located around the sprawling Agege market by firing continually until they were overpowered.

The source, who has family around the area, said: “The police must have fired up to 50 bullets but the tours were not moved. Those that had jerry cans of petrol must have been up to 100. They succeeded in setting the station on fire.”

Smokes from the fire could be seen many streets away.

READ ALSO: Protest: Hoodlums set police station on fire in Imo
About the same time on Wednesday, some residents of Fagba and environs located some kilometers away from Agege on Iju Road had to flee their homes following claims some groups were attacking homes.

An affected resident (names withheld) said she had to flee with her children with the help of a neighbor.

“As we speak, I and my family have run away from the house. I was sleeping when I heard a noise coming from outside only to see my neighbours running. They said the Hausas are burning houses and that they are coming to our street.

“The whole area is shattered running everywhere. I have been sick and I don’t even have the strength to run but I was lucky my neighbour helped my children and I to escape. We were up to 15 inside one car,” she said.

https://thenationonlineng.net/hoodlums-burn-police-station-in-agege-lagos/

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Re: Pencinema Police Station Agege and brt terminal Burned Down by Franzinni: 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
Those police there nah wah... There was a day they use style to release a detainee. I was driving passed that station all of a sudden a dude ran out and kept running nah so two fatty orobo police run follow am they didn't even try before you know they turned back and the escapee was gone into the market crowd .
Re: Pencinema Police Station Agege and brt terminal Burned Down by NoPlaceLike(f): 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
We move
Re: Pencinema Police Station Agege and brt terminal Burned Down by Edeyoung: 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
I love the youth, the gallant youth after this war they will know what hit them, bad government must end, and Buharimust go,

I thank we the youth on nairaland am impress so much that, government dogs on this forum created so many accounts i myself cant even trace because of their numerous accounts, just to curse tribal confusion and hate amongst ourselves but we are still intact.....

Unity is really power, i repeat again this struggle is not against ethnicity or religion but for the betterment of every nigerian,
We will step on the bodies of the bad government and various government dogs, till none will be breathing

Government dogs are all unleashed here on nairaland tracing the scent of the good people of nigeria

We wont kill them with guns, but mob every one of them slowly is the remedy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pencinema Police Station Agege and brt terminal Burned Down by romenna: 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
No wonder av bn heating serious gunshots.
The govt did not handle dis issue well.
The govt can start to address dis issue by:
Reducing fuel price n electricity tariff immediately.
Arrest sars officers fingered in extra judicial killings e.g. John nwafor n co
Re: Pencinema Police Station Agege and brt terminal Burned Down by bewla(m): 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
To photo evidence will help
Re: Pencinema Police Station Agege and brt terminal Burned Down by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
bewla:
To photo evidence will help
Nobody is allowed to snap pics but people are currently looting the brt terminal

(1) (Reply)

Oh! I Just Love Lagos State Governor / Rotimi Amaechi Says We All Will Be On The Run The Day The Poor Hits The Streets / Buhari's Son-in-law, Turad Sha'aban Celebrates His Birthday In Dubai (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.