Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,291 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Orders Revolutionaries To Capture Gov Ikpeazu As He Fleds To Village - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Orders Revolutionaries To Capture Gov Ikpeazu As He Fleds To Village (4317 Views)

Smart Adeyemi Describes Okezie Ikpeazu As A Drunkard / We Took Oath With Kolanut To Support Ikpeazu As Governor, Says Prof Ibe / Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Revolutionaries To Capture Gov Ikpeazu As He Fleds To Village by samuelchimmy(m): 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
BUHARImyDOG:
NNAMDI KANU IS AN IDIOT .... COME BACK AND LEAD
you think this protest started today.. He has done his part. And almost paid with his life. Would that be when you know he is a fighter of the people?....

You, what have you done....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Revolutionaries To Capture Gov Ikpeazu As He Fleds To Village by mastertek: 8:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
I have being reading here since morning, you are the only one that makes sense.

They've not d fine what will change everything, by asking for regionalism or disolve this country

YungMillionaire:
Southerners are foolish. You notice Northern youths are not protesting. What does that tell you? Because, I see all these ENDSARS asking for the benefits of democracy. But in Nigeria democracy is in the hands of Northerners because they are the majority. So, if the Northerners don't want what you want, you will never get it UNDER Nigerian democracy. What the South should be asking for is:

1. Regionalism or 2. Secession. Otherwise, you are just wasting your time.

After you burn down Lagos and the SW, then last last you will return back to the same Nigerian democracy where the North will continue to determine WHAT you get.

Stupid people all over the South. Shame on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Revolutionaries To Capture Gov Ikpeazu As He Fleds To Village by ugofulfilled(m): 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
YungMillionaire:
Southerners are foolish. You notice Northern youths are not protesting. What does that tell you? Because, I see all these ENDSARS asking for the benefits of democracy. But in Nigeria democracy is in the hands of Northerners because they are the majority. So, if the Northerners don't want what you want, you will never get it UNDER Nigerian democracy. What the South should be asking for is:

1. Regionalism or 2. Secession. Otherwise, you are just wasting your time.

After you burn down Lagos and the SW, then last last you will return back to the same Nigerian democracy where the North will continue to determine WHAT you get.

Stupid people all over the South. Shame on you.
Thaaannnkkk you. we ayaf heard you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Revolutionaries To Capture Gov Ikpeazu As He Fleds To Village by YungMillionaire: 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
mastertek:
I have being reading here since morning, you are the only one that makes sense.They've not d fine what will change everything, by asking for regionalism or disolve this country

My guy sometimes I just wonder about the level of gullibility in the South. I was listening to all these ENDSARS protesters - including the so called celebrities are they going around shouting we want roads, we want water, we want electricity, we want good governance, we want jobs, we want this we want that. But the Northern youths are not joining them. And yet you think that you will get these demands in a democracy dominated by the North? The North and the South do not share the same world view. Northerners do not even believe in something as simple as freedom of speech. And you think you can be in the same democracy with them? Honestly, Southerners are not as intelligent as they claim to be.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Revolutionaries To Capture Gov Ikpeazu As He Fleds To Village by iheanacho98013: 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
I don't support this.I support in its entirety the ARREST and LYNCHING of T.A. ORJI. If possible he should be handed over to CALABAR people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eagle Island: Port Harcourt's Hidden Island: Pictures & Video / #TwitterBan: Wole Soyinka Blasts IPOB, ESN, Calls Them Soulmates Of Boko Haram / Ban on Bureau De Change: Is Buhari Fighting The Hausas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.