Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Burna Boy And Footballer Ighalo Houses Under Hoodlums Attack - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burna Boy And Footballer Ighalo Houses Under Hoodlums Attack (5520 Views)

Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) / Hoodlums Attack Man, British Wife, Daughter In Lagos. (pics) / Hoodlums Attack Hausa Family Travelling From Benue To Calabar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy And Footballer Ighalo Houses Under Hoodlums Attack by Molarboom: 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
Re: Burna Boy And Footballer Ighalo Houses Under Hoodlums Attack by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
This will be the height of it believe me...
So for speaking out against tyranny, their houses have to be buggled?
Well, Nigeria is almost at the tipping point

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Footballer Ighalo Houses Under Hoodlums Attack by Franzinni: 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
Now is this revolution? Mindless bleeps on my dick all morning

Is this revolution?

Is this the revolution you are talking about ...

Y'all call me all sort of name BMC, evil master etc as you kids don't know your left hand from your right hand ...

Bastards answer me

IS THIS REVOLUTION? ANIMALS !!!

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Footballer Ighalo Houses Under Hoodlums Attack by chinchonglee(m): 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
APC!
CHANGE!!!

Bastard idiots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy And Footballer Ighalo Houses Under Hoodlums Attack by pman06(m): 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
Now this is getting way overboard.
Re: Burna Boy And Footballer Ighalo Houses Under Hoodlums Attack by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
Speak against this government and die is the order of the day

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Footballer Ighalo Houses Under Hoodlums Attack by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
See retaliation grin

This Naija na comedy-script cheesy

Let's die with tears in the eyes & laughters in our mouth cool

Northerners must be well armed - prepared now

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy And Footballer Ighalo Houses Under Hoodlums Attack by ecolime(m): 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
Even Ighalo that spoke against the government?

This doesn't make sense anymore.

6 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Footballer Ighalo Houses Under Hoodlums Attack by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
ecolime:

This doesn't make sense anymore. The agitation is becoming senseless

Don't be silly. Those are not end sars protesters, but the government hired thugs that dispersed and injured peaceful protesters. They are the same one fighting anyone who speaks against the government. Those burning individuals houses and properties are government thugs. They do this to blame peaceful protesters. Don't make comments that discredit what we went out to match for. Or are you part of the government problem we have now?

12 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Footballer Ighalo Houses Under Hoodlums Attack by wonder233: 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
To the hoodlums anyone that looks comfortable is rich and they will make that person their prey. The "woke" people don't want to admit that the hoodlums have taken over. They don't want to admit they need the government to quell the hoodlums. Some have already fallen victims of the hoodlums between last night and today, but are too ashamed to admit it openly.
When you tried to reason that this isn't the way to go, they insulted you and were shouting revolution. Now, things have gone haywire, some people are still living in delusion, still talking about one useless end sars protest

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Footballer Ighalo Houses Under Hoodlums Attack by YungMillionaire: 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
Southerners are foolish. You notice Northern youths are not protesting. What does that tell you? Because, I see all these ENDSARS asking for the benefits of democracy. But in Nigeria democracy is in the hands of Northerners because they are the majority. So, if the Northerners don't want what you want, you will never get it UNDER Nigerian democracy. What the South should be asking for is:

1. Regionalism or 2. Secession. Otherwise, you are just wasting your time.

After you burn down Lagos and the SW, then last last you will return back to the same Nigerian democracy where the North will continue to determine WHAT you get.

Stupid people all over the South. Shame on you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy And Footballer Ighalo Houses Under Hoodlums Attack by coolhuster: 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
YungMillionaire:
Southerners are foolish. You notice Northern youths are not protesting. What does that tell you? Because, I see all these ENDSARS asking for the benefits of democracy. But in Nigeria democracy is in the hands of Northerners because they are the majority. So, if the Northerners don't want what you want, you will never get it UNDER Nigerian democracy. What the South should be asking for is:

1. Regionalism or 2. Secession. Otherwise, you are just wasting your time.

After you burn down Lagos and the SW, then last last you will return back to the same Nigerian democracy where the North will continue to determine WHAT you get.

Stupid people all over the South. Shame on you.

That might be your view and opinion

Even if power remains in the North, at least Southerners will be involved.

With the current situation, politics has been re-defined in the South
No more political jobbers.
You think before contesting for election or take up an appointment
Godfatherism has been erased
Youths have demanded respect from their leaders.
Any elected person to any political post will endeavour not to take the youths for granted.
Greediness will reduce to the barest minimum
The private sector will be preferred than getting close to politics
This evidently brings development to the South

We might not be fighting for power but stability, growth and development which will take the North years despite their population to achieve if they break from the jaws of their leaders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy And Footballer Ighalo Houses Under Hoodlums Attack by YungMillionaire: 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
coolhuster:
That might be your view and opinion

Even if power remains in the North, at least Southerners will be involved. With the current situation, politics has been re-defined in the SouthNo more political jobbers.
You think before contesting for election or take up an appointment Godfatherism has been erasedYouths have demanded respect from their leaders.Any elected person to any political post will endeavour not to take the youths for granted.Greediness will reduce to the barest minimum
The private sector will be preferred than getting close to politicsThis evidently brings development to the SouthWe might not be fighting for power but stability, growth and development which will take the North years despite their population to achieve if they break from the jaws of their leaders.

Develop the South with what? Money collected mainly from the South but controlled by the Northern elites? Anytime, the North want to distabilize the South, all they have to do is employ their military dark ops - just like they are doing right now. They have the numbers. The military is 100% in their control. The control the monies/resources even while contributing the least. And you are here thinking they will allow you to develop the South? Where you born yesterday?

Look there are ONLY two options for South to be free from slavery:

1. True Federalism (aka Regionalism) or 2. Outright secession.

Any other option is just tantamount to blowing wind up your yanch.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Footballer Ighalo Houses Under Hoodlums Attack by wearsandtrends1: 7:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
they should learn to watch their mouth

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Footballer Ighalo Houses Under Hoodlums Attack by Adam09: 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
smiley
Re: Burna Boy And Footballer Ighalo Houses Under Hoodlums Attack by Adam09: 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
wearsandtrends1:
they should learn to watch their mouth
Because they are less Nigerians, and do not have love ones back home.

@wearsand trends1, you do not deserve my curse. I will let this slide.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Footballer Ighalo Houses Under Hoodlums Attack by humilitypays(m): 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
angry angry angry
Re: Burna Boy And Footballer Ighalo Houses Under Hoodlums Attack by punisha: 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
We definitely are doing something right this time around...shameless government
Re: Burna Boy And Footballer Ighalo Houses Under Hoodlums Attack by CodeTemplar: 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
Franzinni:

Is this revolution?

Y'all call me all sort of name BMC, evil master etc as you kids don't know your left hand from your right hand ...

Bastards answer me

If true then this can't be revolution but an act of demonstration of power over the south. Those guys spoke against the evil leaders and cannot be targeted at by those they sided with.
Re: Burna Boy And Footballer Ighalo Houses Under Hoodlums Attack by Franzinni: 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
CodeTemplar:
If true then this can't be revolution but an act of demonstration of power over the south. Those guys spoke against the evil leaders and cannot be targeted at by those they sided with.

It is a silly attempt that we Yorubas should learn from ... There is a cold war and we should not give in at the slightest cry wolf!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy And Footballer Ighalo Houses Under Hoodlums Attack by CodeTemplar: 7:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
Franzinni:

It is a silly attempt that we Yorubas should learn from ... There is a cold war and we should not give in at the slightest cry wolf!
"We Yoruba...?"/

Please explain further.
Re: Burna Boy And Footballer Ighalo Houses Under Hoodlums Attack by Neddstark: 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
southniyikaye:
This will be the height of it believe me...
So for speaking out against tyranny, their houses have to be buggled?
Well, Nigeria is almost at the tipping point

The people who are doing the bugling are the wonderful peaceful youths encouraged endsars.
Re: Burna Boy And Footballer Ighalo Houses Under Hoodlums Attack by Franzinni: 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
CodeTemplar:
"We Yoruba...?"/

Please explain further.
I am a red blooded proud YORUBA man

Go and do your research

I no dey hide for any body ... I have been on NL for some time so if you have time find out what you may.

We Yorubas are not gonna let this government sponsored script fly
Re: Burna Boy And Footballer Ighalo Houses Under Hoodlums Attack by CodeTemplar: 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
Franzinni:

I am a red blooded proud YORUBA man

Go and do your research

I no dey hide for any body ... I have been on NL for some time so if you have time find out what you may.

We Yorubas are not gonna let this government sponsored script fly
Osogbo people almost lynched a man named Oyetola. Be analysing user accounts around and be claiming to speak for a region that has been known to divide votes between the two major parties. Imbecilé.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Footballer Ighalo Houses Under Hoodlums Attack by Neddstark: 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
ecolime:

This doesn't make sense anymore.

It never made sense. In anarchy, you just have to be comfortable to be an enemy. Not to talk of being rich.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Footballer Ighalo Houses Under Hoodlums Attack by coolhuster: 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Develop the South with what? Money collected mainly from the South but controlled by the Northern elites? Anytime, the North want to distabilize the South, all they have to do is employ their military dark ops - just like they are doing right now. They have the numbers. The military is 100% in their control. The control the monies/resources even while contributing the least. And you are here thinking they will allow you to develop the South? Where you born yesterday?

Look there are ONLY two options for South to be free from slavery:

1. True Federalism (aka Regionalism) or 2. Outright secession.

Any other option is just tantamount to blowing wind up your yanch.

Singapore has nothing. Good leadership brought them to their present state.
Re: Burna Boy And Footballer Ighalo Houses Under Hoodlums Attack by YungMillionaire: 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
coolhuster:

That is because they are UNITED in purpose. How many Northern youths have come out to support Southern youths? As long as the North has a different agenda, the South will NEVER see the dividends of democracy under this structure. They are just waiting for your to get tired of dying and having your cities and towns burnt to the ground, then you will return back to the Hausa-Fulani Kingdom (aka Nigeria) and continue your slavery.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Footballer Ighalo Houses Under Hoodlums Attack by faceland: 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
Franzinni:

Is this revolution?

Bastards answer me

Ask them Sahara Reporters and co that was brainwashing kids to go and die when they know the mentality of government
Re: Burna Boy And Footballer Ighalo Houses Under Hoodlums Attack by Golan007: 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
coolhuster:

Of course, the citizens were just numpties and degenerates.
Re: Burna Boy And Footballer Ighalo Houses Under Hoodlums Attack by adekola4258: 9:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
We definitely are doing something right this time around...shameless government
Re: Burna Boy And Footballer Ighalo Houses Under Hoodlums Attack by Barryseal: 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
Fake news. Ighalo himself have denied this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igando Is The Worst Place To Lve In Lagos / U.S. Mum Shot In The Face With Crossbow While Protecting Son(Graphics) / He Was Still Breathing They Were Cutting Him - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.