Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Most Popular Luxury Car Brands And Where They Are Produced(photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Most Popular Luxury Car Brands And Where They Are Produced(photos) (65034 Views)

Top Current Car Brands And Their Country Of Origin / 10 Impressive Concept Cars That Were Never Mass-produced (PHOTOS) / 28 Car Brands And The Year They Were Founded - Innoson Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Popular Luxury Car Brands And Where They Are Produced(photos) by EdwardHeavy: 8:11am On Oct 22, 2020
I want to buy a Lamborghini one day. It is my favourite brand of luxury cars.
Re: Most Popular Luxury Car Brands And Where They Are Produced(photos) by Fearlez: 8:28am On Oct 22, 2020
Casper21:

Lol Lexus na luxurious car o buh no b those ones U dey see for Naija roads oo
yes...rebadged Toyota with more leather. The term luxury car is applied loosely .
Re: Most Popular Luxury Car Brands And Where They Are Produced(photos) by Penboy: 8:34am On Oct 22, 2020
Brio984:

do your findings sir

Every detailed investor knows that Tesla is just being over valued right now. What you see as the supposedly networth (Market capitalization) is just the Share prices multiplied by the number of outstanding shares giving you the amount.

That amount varies and it is high for Tesla because their share price shot high during the intital stages of the pandemic.

You can't put Telsa to a Toyota in terms of intrinsic value. But you won't understand sha. I don't expect you to.

It's not your field.
Re: Most Popular Luxury Car Brands And Where They Are Produced(photos) by enter123: 9:06am On Oct 22, 2020
Impoverished the nation to control them, we don't need cars right now...we need to be delivered from the oppressing government...

This post is not for us
Re: Most Popular Luxury Car Brands And Where They Are Produced(photos) by Brio984(m): 9:22am On Oct 22, 2020
Penboy:

Every detailed investor knows that Tesla is just being over valued right now. What you see as the supposedly networth (Market capitalization) is just the Share prices multiplied by the number of outstanding shares giving you the amount.

That amount varies and it is high for Tesla because their share price shot high during the intital stages of the pandemic.

You can't put Telsa to a Toyota in terms of intrinsic value. But you won't understand sha. I don't expect you to.

It's not your field.
Nice write up.. What's ur field
Re: Most Popular Luxury Car Brands And Where They Are Produced(photos) by Casper21: 9:32am On Oct 22, 2020
Lonelyhrt1:
OP Where's Ford, KIA and Toyota
Are they luxury cars?
Re: Most Popular Luxury Car Brands And Where They Are Produced(photos) by Penboy: 9:52am On Oct 22, 2020
Brio984:

Nice write up.. What's ur field

I'm a financial analyst/ investor boss.
Thanks.
Re: Most Popular Luxury Car Brands And Where They Are Produced(photos) by mrdipye(m): 11:36am On Oct 22, 2020
This is my weakness
Re: Most Popular Luxury Car Brands And Where They Are Produced(photos) by Salopy: 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
Re: Most Popular Luxury Car Brands And Where They Are Produced(photos) by Brio984(m): 11:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
Penboy:

I'm a financial analyst/ investor boss. Thanks.
can we be friends.. there's alot I can learn from you
Re: Most Popular Luxury Car Brands And Where They Are Produced(photos) by Kayharry(m): 10:51am On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Most Popular Luxury Car Brands And Where They Are Produced(photos) by Michealky: 7:32pm On Apr 11, 2021
What a beauty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Getting A Driver's Licence In Nigeria / Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria / Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.