Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

I Cant Be Fighting Bokoharam Here In Sambisa And My Brothers Are Dying - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Cant Be Fighting Bokoharam Here In Sambisa And My Brothers Are Dying (3122 Views)

We Are Fighting Bokoharam With Weapons Biafran Army Surrendered 51years Ago / Nigerian Troops Take Over Shekau’s Farm In Sambisa Forest (Video) / El-Rufai: Policemen Who Should Be Fighting Bandits Carry Bags Of VIP Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Be Fighting Bokoharam Here In Sambisa And My Brothers Are Dying by Gift52(m): 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
I cant be fighting Bokoharam here in Sambisa and my brothers are dying

Nigerian Army man cries out as he watches video of the people he is suppose to protect dying any how

watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnCSldehlvI

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: I Cant Be Fighting Bokoharam Here In Sambisa And My Brothers Are Dying by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
They will soon kill this one and tag it cybercrime

1 Like

Re: I Cant Be Fighting Bokoharam Here In Sambisa And My Brothers Are Dying by Jack005(m): 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
BUHARImyDOG:
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGld
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTeory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
Minorityopinion

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by their paymasters ...
They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have more than 3 different monikers on Nairaland that they use to spread hatred
No more dividing southerners.....
Say no to old POLITICAL hags ...
add 360degrees

1 Like

Re: I Cant Be Fighting Bokoharam Here In Sambisa And My Brothers Are Dying by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
I want to strongly believe that the law enforcement agents killing peaceful protesters down South are Northerners, otherwise a big shame on those killing their own brothers in servitude of their fulani paymasters who care nothing about them
Spits.

AfroDude

2 Likes

Re: I Cant Be Fighting Bokoharam Here In Sambisa And My Brothers Are Dying by Jostoman: 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
BUHARImyDOG:
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGld
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTeory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
Minorityopinion

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by their paymasters ...
They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have more than 3 different monikers on Nairaland that they use to spread hatred
No more dividing southerners.....
Say no to old POLITICAL gs ...
noted thanks

1 Like

Re: I Cant Be Fighting Bokoharam Here In Sambisa And My Brothers Are Dying by Jostoman: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
God bless you gallant soldiers, where is corporal Lance.
Re: I Cant Be Fighting Bokoharam Here In Sambisa And My Brothers Are Dying by CodeTemplar: 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
He made sense but I hope they don't feed him to vultures alive.
Re: I Cant Be Fighting Bokoharam Here In Sambisa And My Brothers Are Dying by Zenithpeak(m): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
PriestDaniz:
Now this is a soldier,a real soldier

Not those puppets and dummies that were used yesterday,I saw a video yesterday,one of the soldiers that were shooting at the protesters in Lekki took his phone that he was using as touch light to assist his colleague that was using the machine gun took a clip of the sad shooting,he was shinning the touch light on top of the shooter's head in order to give him light while reloading,the dummy who by his face is supposedly a Northerner( I'm not being Tribalistic, it's what I saw ),the shooter was smiling while reloading without knowing that he was being recorded,I wish I was able to save that video but I couldn't,my mind didn't even think that way because I was too sad and pained while watching the whole thing.

Meanwhile, @BUHARImyDOG , here's a photo of A.K.A ILuvDemManna on Facebook. He's even depress,poor and looking malnourished yet he wants to die for Buhari's Government,his loving daddy,I believe Manna will be happy after watching the Lekki Massacre.

You see I still find it hard to believe that he's actually stupid despite his age,this guy senior me well well for age ooo,but..........you know what I mean.

The guy be like goat wey don ready for BBQ grill.

5 Likes

Re: I Cant Be Fighting Bokoharam Here In Sambisa And My Brothers Are Dying by yarimo(m): 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
resign from the army and go and face your criminals brother.
Re: I Cant Be Fighting Bokoharam Here In Sambisa And My Brothers Are Dying by nedekid: 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
PriestDaniz:

Not those puppets and dummies that were used yesterday,I saw a video yesterday,one of the soldiers that were shooting at the protesters in Lekki took his phone that he was using as touch light to assist his colleague that was using the machine gun took a clip of the sad shooting,he was shinning the touch light on top of the shooter's head in order to give him light while reloading,the dummy who by his face is supposedly a Northerner( I'm not being Tribalistic, it's what I saw ),the shooter was smiling while reloading without knowing that he was being recorded,I wish I was able to save that video but I couldn't,my mind didn't even think that way because I was too sad and pained while watching the whole thing.

Meanwhile, @BUHARImyDOG , here's a photo of A.K.A ILuvDemManna on Facebook. He's even depress,poor and looking malnourished yet he wants to die for Buhari's Government,his loving daddy,I believe Manna will be happy after watching the Lekki Massacre.

You see I still find it hard to believe that he's actually stupid despite his age,this guy senior me well well for age ooo,but..........you know what I mean.
He looks very stupid and unintelligent.
Possibly of low IQ.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Be Fighting Bokoharam Here In Sambisa And My Brothers Are Dying by boyjo: 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
CodeTemplar:
He made sense but I hope they don't feed him to vultures alive.

I hope so too o.
Re: I Cant Be Fighting Bokoharam Here In Sambisa And My Brothers Are Dying by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
Zenithpeak:

The guy be like goat wey don ready for BBQ grill.

With his comments you'd think he's a beneficiary of any stimulus package from the government but hell to the no,he even sells slippers,like WTF,do people still even wear slippers outside to parties with suits like before,let me guess, does.

I'm even beginning to wonder why he supports the incompetent government champions when he's poor and looking unkempt, Nairaland people sha, you'd think he's a rich niggar with jets all over lol.
Re: I Cant Be Fighting Bokoharam Here In Sambisa And My Brothers Are Dying by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
nedekid:

He looks very stupid and unintelligent.
Possibly of low IQ.

That's undeniable,one would think he's a even a beneficiary of anything from these government but no.

Oohh he benefited something,the government opened a slippers shop for him,gave him an APC cap and another designers cap to match his weird outfits.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Be Fighting Bokoharam Here In Sambisa And My Brothers Are Dying by Fahdiga(m): 7:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
Now a real gallant soldier has spoken and not some pussy cowards that are killing unarmed protesters. my hero posterity will be kind to you. your great grand children shall be told of your bravery. we are with you
Re: I Cant Be Fighting Bokoharam Here In Sambisa And My Brothers Are Dying by Gondonu: 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
This is a soldier with a humane heart.
Re: I Cant Be Fighting Bokoharam Here In Sambisa And My Brothers Are Dying by Zenithpeak(m): 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
PriestDaniz:

With his comments you'd think he's a beneficiary of any stimulus package from the government but hell to the no,he even sells slippers,like WTF,do people still even wear slippers outside to parties with suits like before,let me guess, does.

I'm even beginning to wonder why he supports the incompetent government champions when he's poor and looking unkempt, Nairaland people sha, you'd think he's a rich niggar with jets all over lol.

I loud am for you my man.

They love their lowlife status like anything.... All those traitors are even feeling the heat more than the people they labelled waillers. Thank God many of us do not need to sell roasted vulture before we could afford decent meals despite their pay masters malicious hardship inflicted on Nigerians.

Look at him, very dirty and unkempt.
Re: I Cant Be Fighting Bokoharam Here In Sambisa And My Brothers Are Dying by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
Zenithpeak:

I loud am for you my man.

They love their lowlife status like anything.... All those traitors are even feeling the heat more than the people they labelled waillers. Thank God many of us do not need to sell roasted vulture before we could afford decent meals despite their pay masters malicious hardship inflicted on Nigerians.

Look at him, very dirty and unkempt.

No mind them abeg,make him begin halla Our Darling Daddy now so naa,weda that strength dey.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Be Fighting Bokoharam Here In Sambisa And My Brothers Are Dying by Openbusiness: 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
May God continue bless the good Nigerian soldiers out there and keep you safe. May God give you victory over your enemies on tbe battlefield, amen
Re: I Cant Be Fighting Bokoharam Here In Sambisa And My Brothers Are Dying by Openbusiness: 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
May God continue to bless the good Nigerian soldiers out there and keep you safe. May God give you victory over your enemies on tbe battlefield, amen
Re: I Cant Be Fighting Bokoharam Here In Sambisa And My Brothers Are Dying by Lovelive: 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
Jack005:
add 360degrees
Re: I Cant Be Fighting Bokoharam Here In Sambisa And My Brothers Are Dying by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:36am On Oct 22, 2020
This is a good soldier with a good heart.
He has said the absolute truth.
Nigeria will be good for it after all the crises.
We are not fighting against Nigeria,
We are fighting for Nigeria.

It will end well.
Re: I Cant Be Fighting Bokoharam Here In Sambisa And My Brothers Are Dying by helinues: 8:14am On Oct 22, 2020
PriestDaniz:

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
OAMJ4
Dominique

Rule 10

(1) (Reply)

Oruku Crisis: Enugu Judicial Commission Of Inquiry Calls For Memoranda / No Real Christian Will Vote For Idol Worshipper Peter Obi / Court Orders Chicago University To Release Tinubus Academic Records Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.