Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/10/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/10/2020 (145 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/10/2022 / Rccg Sunday School Student's Manual(22/10/2017) Who Is This Jesus? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/10/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/10/2020 by dallyemmy: 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 22ND OCTOBER 2020.

THEME: SHOW ME YOUR WAYS, LORD.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 22/10/2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/10/2020 by dallyemmy: 6:52am On Oct 22, 2020
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Thursday, October 22, 2020) -

*Legalist or Christ-Like?*

Special Note:

Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for bringing me out of the darkness of this world, into Your marvelous light in Christ Jesus.

2.Thank You, Father, for making me a partaker of Your divine nature, through the death and the resurrection of Christ , and the salvation of my soul.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, fill me to the brim with Your Holy Spirit, and let all the activities of the flesh be completely subdued, in Jesus' name.

5.I declare that I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, give me the grace to maintain a cordial and holy walk and relationship with You at all times, in Jesus' name.

7.I declare, that by myself I can do nothing; but I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let every spirit of pride, arrogance and self righteousness in my life be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, give me a contrite and a humble heart, and the grace to do Your perfect will at all times, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and reward him abundantly for all his labours of love in Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/10/2020 by dallyemmy: 6:53am On Oct 22, 2020
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/10/2020 / Jonathan Cahn Sermon Today / Christ The Saviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.